PDA

View Full Version : Tis Possible...

evilive
10-16-2001, 03:37 AM
Well, the rumour starts here people. I might be leaving Graal. For good. No G2k1. No Classic. Not ToT. Nothin.

Why you ask? School, 'War Faction', Counter Strike, girl-friend..... I could give you a bunch of BS (lol) and you could believe what you wanted and didn't want. Any ways, it's mainly because I'm becoming busier and busier, and I need some open time...

Another main point is that I'm going to be working on Shad's game: War Faction. It's not that I don't like Graal any more. It's not like I'm leaving because n00b's run around all the time day and night and ask st00pid questions like: What does a Bomy Admin do? And it's not because of the people who I enjoy doing thing with online.

lol. It's mainly because it's because of War Faction, money and time. Yes, I could possibly get paid for working with Shad. I might not, but hey! I'll just come back then ;). I could possibly get paid here, but there's only a very small fraction of that ever happening. (I guess I didn't mention that I'm also thinking about leaving due to the fact that Stefan ignores my every word now-a-days...)

Now, now... Don't get riled up just yet... I'm still here and I haven't said the infamous words just yet: 'I quit'. (Oops... lol)

I'll make my announcement crisp, clear, and understood when I do. And yes, I'll be going out with a big bang, just like my mentor did (Antago!)

Well then, post what ya think and post yer complaints and such here. Have fun doing it too! I'll read every single one of em..... lol...

DON'T DELETE THIS, EVIL MOD!

LilNiglet
10-16-2001, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by evilive
blahblah

Don't go. I'll have to kill you.

Faheria_LAT1
10-16-2001, 04:03 AM
Why you ask? School, 'War Faction', Counter Strike, girl-friend..... I could give you a bunch of BS (lol) and you could believe what you wanted and didn't want. Any ways, it's mainly because I'm becoming busier and busier, and I need some open time...

We can all understand that.

Another main point is that I'm going to be working on Shad's game: War Faction. It's not that I don't like Graal any more. It's not like I'm leaving because n00b's run around all the time day and night and ask st00pid questions like: What does a Bomy Admin do? And it's not because of the people who I enjoy doing thing with online.

Yes.. the fun has been ruined on Graal =\

lol. It's mainly because it's because of War Faction, money and time. Yes, I could possibly get paid for working with Shad. I might not, but hey! I'll just come back then ;). I could possibly get paid here, but there's only a very small fraction of that ever happening. (I guess I didn't mention that I'm also thinking about leaving due to the fact that Stefan ignores my every word now-a-days...)

I wonder what the game will be like hmmmmmmmmmm......... well, i guess i'll go bug Shad with this. =P

Now, now... Don't get riled up just yet... I'm still here and I haven't said the infamous words just yet: 'I quit'. (Oops... lol)

I'll make my announcement crisp, clear, and understood when I do. And yes, I'll be going out with a big bang, just like my mentor did (Antago!)

Well then, post what ya think and post yer complaints and such here. Have fun doing it too! I'll read every single one of em..... lol...

I think.. I dunno.. good luck with your decisions ;)

konidias
10-16-2001, 04:11 AM
You're going to come back like Antago as well? :D

smallballn13
10-16-2001, 04:37 AM
DONT GO :(

Spunky2000ca
10-16-2001, 04:45 AM
but who will be the uber-l337 (sp?) bomy admin then?

dont go... :( :(

evilive
10-16-2001, 05:10 AM
Someone will be appointed to Bomy Admin... Prolly Stefan since he's the only one with FTP and good judgement... :( Unfortunately, I lack the FTP part :mad:

Ah well... Everyone check out my new addition to my sig ;) "Your eyes have been... yatta yatta"

lol
()()
(. .)
o(oo)
PHEER THE BUNNI!~

RawPower
10-16-2001, 07:41 AM
Hehe Gonmon you're thinking way ahead of yourself. Yes there is a possibility this could turn into a paying job but lets take it slow and see how we do while the game is free (Kinda like Stefan did with Graal)

Esiah
10-16-2001, 07:44 AM
Don't leave until you release BAES or I'll have to kill you :mad: I've been waiting for BAES for 5 or 6 weeks - about 6 weeks ago you said you were "postponing" it due to school, and a few weeks ago Stefan said he would talk to you about getting it done and I've been waiting for BAES liek forever, I wanna be a human but I'm waiting for baes first to see how it is so COME OUT WIF IT ALREADY :(

someone99
10-16-2001, 11:00 AM
why was my first post as archowl deleted
i had :( :( :grrr: :eek: which shows how i was feeling

Slaktmaster
10-16-2001, 01:42 PM
Don't leave :(

JubeiSaotomeX
10-16-2001, 05:13 PM
big first post

it's your life, your decision

cds96
10-16-2001, 05:19 PM
Well, the rumour starts here people. I might be leaving Graal. For good. No G2k1. No Classic. Not ToT. Nothin.

DON'T DELETE THIS, EVIL MOD! ok, bye <3

Admins
10-16-2001, 07:43 PM

You are not supposed to start a deleted thread
again

habek
10-16-2001, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Esiah
Don't leave until you release BAES or I'll have to kill you :mad: I've been waiting for BAES for 5 or 6 weeks - about 6 weeks ago you said you were "postponing" it due to school, and a few weeks ago Stefan said he would talk to you about getting it done and I've been waiting for BAES liek forever, I wanna be a human but I'm waiting for baes first to see how it is so COME OUT WIF IT ALREADY :(
YA!

evilive
10-16-2001, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Stefan

You are not supposed to start a deleted thread
again

Were you the one who deleted it Stefan? And if so, why?
It was important. Why shouldn't the people be able to know that there's a possibility of a high ranking admin leaving?

I didn't restart a deleted thread. I merely remade the announcment. If you felt that this was totally irrelavant, then tell me or close it...

evilive
10-17-2001, 01:51 AM
I would, but see, I can't. Parents. And plus I don't have it any more.

Any ways, the first post said nothing about... ya... any ways.... It's basically a well known fact... it was ever since stuff has been moved to private forums...

Admins
10-17-2001, 01:59 AM
Gonmon you are saying how bad Graal is because
you get no money and Shadrocks supercool new
project will pay you and will be much better..
do you think that has something to do on this
forum?

evilive
10-17-2001, 02:05 AM
forum?

Ehem. All I said is that I'm losing interest in Graal. I didn't say that I hate Graal because I'm not getting paid. I mainly said that I'm a bit dissapointed that I haven't been recognized for effort. Not pay.
I'm mainly going to Shad's project because they came out and asked me. Not because I don't like Graal. ok?

Now answer me this: Why did you delete the first post when it had no mention of .... yeah...

RawPower
10-17-2001, 02:06 AM
Gonmon I would appreciate it if you wouldn't bring up such a big controversy. I'm not starting this project to take away Stefan's players. I would appreciate it if this was kept strictly to us for now, like New World sort've.

evilive
10-17-2001, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by RawPower
Gonmon I would appreciate it if you wouldn't bring up such a big controversy. I'm not starting this project to take away Stefan's players. I would appreciate it if this was kept strictly to us for now, like New World sort've.
Yup yup... fine fine... I'm just a bit confused as to why my announcement of possible leaving was deleted.

RawPower
10-17-2001, 02:19 AM
But anyways, while on the topic of War Faction. Here is something that'll amaze you. :)

roshna
10-17-2001, 02:32 AM
But anyways, while on the topic of War Faction. Here is something that'll amaze you. :)

::not amazed::

RawPower
10-17-2001, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by roshna

::not amazed::

Yea..sure. :rolleyes:

RawPower
10-17-2001, 02:43 AM
=P

roshna
10-17-2001, 02:47 AM
=P

Why are you showing strange images that don't really tell anything or show what your game will be like? =x

Asmodeus-James
10-17-2001, 02:51 AM
forum?
[nick sinister]
The people who make levels for G2k1 should be paid. It seems like you are taking advantage of us because we are just kids. I mean, what would graal be without all the staff that works here (FOR FREE)? Nothing. All people who make graphics, levels, npcs etc are going to look back when they are older and say, "boy was I stupid. Wasting 1-3 years of my life and not getting a single penny. It wasn't even a great game. What happens if all the staff on Gk21 goes on strike? End of Graal? Maybe not. Maybe it will go back to just one server and be like it use to be (NOT ABOUT THE MONEY).

RawPower
10-17-2001, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by roshna

Why are you showing strange images that don't really tell anything or show what your game will be like? =x

I'm not discussing things about the game just yet...just enjoy the images I DO show in the mean time...

RawPower
10-17-2001, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Asmodeus-James

[nick sinister]
The people who make levels for G2k1 should be paid. It seems like you are taking advantage of us because we are just kids. I mean, what would graal be without all the staff that works here (FOR FREE)? Nothing. All people who make graphics, levels, npcs etc are going to look back when they are older and say, "boy was I stupid. Wasting 1-3 years of my life and not getting a single penny. It wasn't even a great game. What happens if all the staff on Gk21 goes on strike? End of Graal? Maybe not. Maybe it will go back to just one server and be like it use to be (NOT ABOUT THE MONEY).

No they shouldn't..levels are easy to make and they offered their assistance Stefan didn't ask them.

Dilrod
10-17-2001, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Spunky2000ca
but who will be the uber-l337 (sp?) bomy admin then?

dont go... :( :(
zach would be good

cds96
10-17-2001, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Dilrod

zach would be good

evilive
10-17-2001, 03:43 AM
Hmmmm..... this thread was mainly put up so people could discuss why I'm leaving... or to complain that I am...... ah well... complain!

LiquidIce00
10-17-2001, 04:32 AM

oh wow its a picture.. if it was an actual s/s of the game it would of made sense.. not amazing and also I doubt you can make this game better then Graal ;)
*kids*

Esiah
10-17-2001, 05:03 AM
*complains* Leave before you release BAES and I will be forced to hunt you down and kill you :( I've been waiting forever for it, I haven't been resetting into a human because I'm waiting for BAES :( SO RELEASE IT ALREADY DAMMIT :(

Fidel Castro
10-17-2001, 05:30 AM
lets just have a huge crying session, babies

ArchOwl
10-17-2001, 05:31 AM
*complains* Leave before you release BAES and I will be forced to hunt you down and kill you :( I've been waiting forever for it, I haven't been resetting into a human because I'm waiting for BAES :( SO RELEASE IT ALREADY DAMMIT :(

:grrr: you still havent released baes yet and your already planning on leaving :grrr:

evilive
10-17-2001, 06:16 AM
Blame the person who hasn't scripted it yet.... I made the graphics...

Esiah
10-17-2001, 06:30 AM
Blame the person who hasn't scripted it yet.... I made the graphics...

:( Get stefan to fire the guy who hasn't scripted it yet because it's several weeks overdue :(

evilive
10-17-2001, 06:32 AM

:( Get stefan to fire the guy who hasn't scripted it yet because it's several weeks overdue :(

Well, it looks like Stefan's gonna fire himself ;)

He offered to script it..... soooooo....

Jerom
10-17-2001, 06:33 AM

Well, it looks like Stefan's gonna fire himself ;)

He offered to script it..... soooooo....
Soooo...we keep bumping this topic with messages to Stefan requesting that BAES be scripted ASAP so that Gonmon can leave without feeling guilty :rolleyes:

evilive
10-17-2001, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Soooo...we keep bumping this topic with messages to Stefan requesting that BAES be scripted ASAP so that Gonmon can leave without feeling guilty :rolleyes:

Hee hee.... Yup yup... After BAES is up, I'll be around to see it fixed and such, then I'll be off..... maybe... I don't know if I'm leaving yet or not....

Jerom
10-17-2001, 06:39 AM

Hee hee.... Yup yup... After BAES is up, I'll be around to see it fixed and such, then I'll be off..... maybe... I don't know if I'm leaving yet or not....
If only we had more scripters in Graal, then we would have more(as well as better quality) NPCs online with cool features.
Which brings me to think that an Graal NPC movie should be made to teach players how to manipulate NPCs with simple commands, and then giving the player(s) ideas for making NPCs to test their NPC knowledge on.

RawPower
10-17-2001, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by LiquidIce00

oh wow its a picture.. if it was an actual s/s of the game it would of made sense.. not amazing and also I doubt you can make this game better then Graal ;)
*kids*

It's for people to get an idea of what we are capable of. And posting screenshots of the game would make more sense if the project wasn't still SO YOUNG. Idiot..

Brad_GFX
10-17-2001, 06:53 AM
Im gonna miss you Gonmon...haha we got alot of memorys..my house and our show about the ghost haha. You winning us the spar trophy for Outlaws haha. Your a great guy that can succeed in anything he does..use that talent to its extent...have a great life..hope we can still KIT over AIM..

Spunky2000ca
10-17-2001, 06:55 AM
Ive found that since im bored of graal and whatnot, i go and enjoy the other like, 21 servers. As it is, i got a job on Shaded Legends and for a server in construction, its pretty good. I mean, like, they dont have any quests yet, or very many NPCWs, but the events RULE. They have a CFT that surpasses Graal2k1's, plus battle royal, knockout, and a few more. :)

Firebolt
10-17-2001, 10:00 AM
Uh....not cool! i know u havent said the words yet but...OMGOMGOMGOMG NOOOOO!!!!!! AHHH!AHHH!AHHH!AHHH!.....=(

Firebolt
10-17-2001, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Brad_GFX
Im gonna miss you Gonmon...haha we got alot of memorys..my house and our show about the ghost haha. You winning us the spar trophy for Outlaws haha. Your a great guy that can succeed in anything he does..use that talent to its extent...have a great life..hope we can still KIT over AIM..
i should be in BOTH of those memories...even tho the ghost thing was corny...the outlaws winning the trophy over all those old kingdoms was gread =D

Brandon_Bravo
10-17-2001, 10:09 PM
Gonmon, it seems as though quite a few people would like you to stay, myself included. :D

Brad_GFX
10-18-2001, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Firebolt

i should be in BOTH of those memories...even tho the ghost thing was corny...the outlaws winning the trophy over all those old kingdoms was gread =D

your in both as well...

haha good ol days ;-)

evilive
10-18-2001, 02:15 AM
It's nice to see all the people that really appreciate me... hehe...

Well, I haven't said the final adue's yet, so don't worry.
I'm not leaving just yet, and remember, it's only a possibility...

ZanderX
10-18-2001, 04:32 AM
It's nice to see all the people that really appreciate me... hehe...

Well, I haven't said the final adue's yet, so don't worry.
I'm not leaving just yet, and remember, it's only a possibility...

Adieu, mate, adieu. :)!!

But, don't leave.

JeffTL
10-20-2001, 12:30 AM
I think that folks who make levels for 2001 (at least the official Level Makers) should get free P2P. Thirty bucks a year is the least they deserve.

DarkPyro_2001
10-20-2001, 12:39 AM
Going back on topic...
Dun leave, Gonmon!!

Going back off topic...
What happened to Antago anyway?

habek
10-20-2001, 11:50 AM
*looks at gonmon's avatar* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!