PDA

View Full Version : Football and Racing

T3CK
10-16-2001, 04:33 AM
Since I want to give notice I have already posted the first game that will be on FRIDAY at 8 pm est. Sorry for the delay people said they needed more notice and I agreed

Secondly Racing is up so I was thinking it might be fun to have little League for racing? maybe 2 or 3 people per team and they race another team. Stats could be recorded and such (someone maybe could make a nice site?). Tell me what you think

Finally if anyone wants to upgrade me another account I will umm...say thank you? (hehe worth a try? My other bomy account ran out hehe)

feivel
10-16-2001, 04:53 AM
Im gonna design an oval track like a NASCAR type track,
these are good for topspeed cus they have long straightaways,
unlike the current road course where you have to brake and turn so much that you never really achieve fastest speed,
I cant script though so maybe someone wants to script like a pits..
that way we could make it so you need gas and stuff..
also we need speedomoters,
I want to know if Im ever reaching my top speed etc...
also what would be nice is better parts..
that cost money or racing points..
these depending on what part can give you a higher maximum allowed points for something,
but it might disadvantag somehting else,
lfinally we need more stat area more then speed/accel/ and steering

Darkspector
10-16-2001, 09:05 AM
I made my own go cart

scoh2
10-16-2001, 11:35 AM
cool

Valder
10-16-2001, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by scoh2
cool

Stop spamming loser

Shorty2Dope
10-16-2001, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Valder

Stop spamming loser

stop being an ass, ass. ,,I,

grim_squeaker_x
10-16-2001, 10:43 PM
I'd like seeing racing leagues, even though I'm too lagged usually to join myself.

Shorty2Dope
10-16-2001, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
I'd like seeing racing leagues, even though I'm too lagged usually to join myself.

yea im going to start my own team.. must have good drivers! myabe 3 or 4 per team?

T3CK
10-17-2001, 02:47 AM
Yes I will work on racing today football is planned for friday =]
Racing I must write up a document tonight maybe on how to make a team or how it will work. It will be funner if the events have like Seasons maybe soccer seasons comes a week after football season ends and stuff like that