PDA

View Full Version : Why I ask!


evilive
10-16-2001, 01:59 AM
I'm very confused as to why the Moderators felt that it was necissary to delete a thread that was important and relevant to the people on the Boards. It had to do with the possibility of me leaving Graal, and I don't find it amusing one bit that someone deleted the thread after I had posted it this morning. People have a right to know.

Who agrees? (And who actually saw the thread before it was erased?)

KrAnKyP2P
10-16-2001, 02:00 AM
i saw it..
i think vermain deleted it since he was first mod i saw on this morning
but im not pointing fingers.. it could be any mod
;)

konidias
10-16-2001, 02:36 AM
What was so bad about it that go it deleted? :confused:

RawPower
10-16-2001, 03:00 AM
;\

Darkman2001
10-16-2001, 03:08 AM
maybe they should make an "I NEED ATTENTION" forum?

_AcidIce_
10-16-2001, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Darkman2001
maybe they should make an "I NEED ATTENTION" forum? How about the ban idiots like you ?

RawPower
10-16-2001, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Darkman2001
maybe they should make an "I NEED ATTENTION" forum?

Gonmon is a staff member of Graal Online. It'd be logical to inform the people that you're leaving if you were...

Spunky2000ca
10-16-2001, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by RawPower


Gonmon is a staff member of Graal Online. It'd be logical to inform the people that you're leaving if you were...

yea. i find it a tad stupid that someone would delete something like that. If they want to delete something, gid through the other 45 pages of threads on this forum. I mean, why delete that, which is being actively talking in, when u can delete about 1000 other useless threads that people arent talking in anymore?:confused:



i only got 5 mins more on the forums. Im at school and on the boards in the middle of a test :D

Birdbird_0
10-16-2001, 03:29 AM
I couldn't log on the fourms erlier ;\

evilive
10-16-2001, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Spunky2000ca


yea. i find it a tad stupid that someone would delete something like that. If they want to delete something, gid through the other 45 pages of threads on this forum. I mean, why delete that, which is being actively talking in, when u can delete about 1000 other useless threads that people arent talking in anymore?:confused:



i only got 5 mins more on the forums. Im at school and on the boards in the middle of a test :D

Hee hee...

Hmmm...

Well, I'll make the thread again.... hopefully some idiot Mod won't delete it again!

Spunky2000ca
10-16-2001, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by evilive


Hee hee...

Hmmm...

Well, I'll make the thread again.... hopefully some idiot Mod won't delete it again!


mabye we can all make about 50 treads each, all get banned, but the mods would sure have fun deletig things! =P

I gotta go! Cya!

Darkman2001
10-16-2001, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by _AcidIce_
How about the ban idiots like you ?

HAHA

freddyfox
10-16-2001, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by KrAnKyP2P
i saw it..
i think vermain deleted it since he was first mod i saw on this morning
but im not pointing fingers.. it could be any mod
;)

Oh no! I must have deleted it since I didn't even knew the first one existed!

fenderbender2965
10-16-2001, 07:38 AM
i saw it earlier. dunno why theyd delete it lol. if u were gonna leave and not tell that would be kinda bad (where in the name of Bob is Gonmon!?!?!) gosh he hasnt been on in a long time