PDA

View Full Version : My first day as Police... (Yesterday)

toad1413
10-15-2001, 01:03 PM
My first day on Police went... well.

1. I was hit by a guy. (I let him off with a warning because I was feeling nice. He put me on ignore. ;) )
2. I went to see what would happen if you jailed yourself. I accidentally jailed myself in the no-pm jail. Fun. I had to get Loriel to get me out. :)
3. I jailed myself in the bomy jail (this is the one I forst meant to jail myself in, hehe, I'm stupid)
4. A guy told me he'd give me a bomy if I did something for him. I asked what this 'thing' was. It was to tell Ultimate that I have just bought another account and I need it to be Police too. accountname: kaosismyname. Two problems with that. Firstly, the nick would be toad (Police), and secondly, I'd never lie like that to my friend. Amazingly, this guy was in GGuard. (can you say... Corruption?) I didn't do it of course.

And that was my day. Fun, huh? :D

James205
10-15-2001, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by toad1413
My first day on Police went... well.

1. I was hit by a guy. (I let him off with a warning because I was feeling nice. He put me on ignore. ;) )
2. I went to see what would happen if you jailed yourself. I accidentally jailed myself in the no-pm jail. Fun. I had to get Loriel to get me out. :)
3. I jailed myself in the bomy jail (this is the one I forst meant to jail myself in, hehe, I'm stupid)
4. A guy told me he'd give me a bomy if I did something for him. I asked what this 'thing' was. It was to tell Ultimate that I have just bought another account and I need it to be Police too. accountname: kaosismyname. Two problems with that. Firstly, the nick would be toad (Police), and secondly, I'd never lie like that to my friend. Amazingly, this guy was in GGuard. (can you say... Corruption?) I didn't do it of course.

And that was my day. Fun, huh? :D

Well when you jail a person, they all say "IM GONNA TELLL ON U U KURPOT PERSON" so be alert.

cds96
10-15-2001, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by toad1413
2. I went to see what would happen if you jailed yourself. I accidentally jailed myself in the no-pm jail. Fun. I had to get Loriel to get me out.
hahaha that made me laugh <3

toad1413
10-15-2001, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by cds96
hahaha that made me laugh <3

Yep. Part of my log with him:

You (14-Oct-01 11:01:20 PM):

Um, Loriel, I know this might sound stupid, but I was bored and wanted to see
what would happen if I jailed myself and now I can't get out. Can you please
help? Sorry. =(

---
Opposite (14-Oct-01 11:02:01 PM):

Duh :)

---
You (14-Oct-01 11:02:58 PM):

Thankies. :) I know I know, I' a *******.

---

He warped me out to the beach. :)

MattPlug
10-15-2001, 06:56 PM
*note toself, dont jail yourself when loriel is not on, better yet dont jail yourself*

Shorty2Dope
10-15-2001, 09:00 PM
lol toad is just a funny guy.. and whats with all the new police? I'ma never get a job here.. :grrr:

AlkarenHyralt
10-16-2001, 12:14 AM
I haven't gotten a staff job yet... then again, no one has asked me to be anything :)

thotijn
10-16-2001, 12:35 AM
I was police when police was created,
then when the jail came online I accidently also jailed myself but stefan getted me out
it was still fun those times to play graal2001 when there was no railroad and stuff

cds96
10-16-2001, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
I haven't gotten a staff job yet... then again, no one has asked me to be anything :) you are the fallen angel