PDA

View Full Version : Anotra Falls...

Metal-Slug
10-15-2001, 07:12 AM
After a long day of fighting and deception, the evil Anotrinitea have fallen and currently Curon is controlling the mountain in the name of Bombaria.

TrueHeaT
10-15-2001, 07:28 AM
I really doubt they've fallen at all.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-15-2001, 07:30 AM
You have to take into consideration that no one can be on Graal 24/7. You have to leave some time for people. Today, I would consider that phase one, and right now role-playing is suspended. You can't expect to role-play the same thing constantly

Valder
10-15-2001, 07:31 AM
TrueHeaT, that picture of IceHawk looks like my cousin Kelly, and it's scaring me :(

spi
10-15-2001, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
Anotrinitea What the hell is that?

JinZero
10-15-2001, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
After a long day of fighting and deception, the evil Anotrinitea have fallen and currently Curon is controlling the mountain in the name of Bombaria.
Great Spelling :rolleyes:

Metal-Slug
10-15-2001, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by JinZero

Great Spelling :rolleyes:

tankh uoy

RawPower
10-15-2001, 07:41 AM
After a long and victorious battle I and my followers have taken over the admin house and are reclaiming it as: ANTORONIAN***OSTICPLOTUNIUMVILLE. :rolleyes:

spi
10-15-2001, 08:06 AM
omi

FatherDante
10-15-2001, 08:17 AM
But the Antorites flee as soon as Antago sign off. They deserve to lose if they go from 14 to 0 in 10 minutes.

Antago
10-15-2001, 09:37 AM
I think Dante is taking this a little too serious.. he's actually starting to ruin the fun in this role-playing..

Dante, you DO realize this is for fun and role-playing means that we are ACTING and pretending.. don't you?

Anyways...

Antrocatrinacidalmente or whatever you said MAY have fallen... but the Antora Empire and Antorites have not!

All we need now is Stefan to finally grant us this 42 unit extension.

The Samurai are in neutrality with Antora and are currently seen as a friendly neighboring potential "alternate empire".. if only Dante would realize that the emperor TrueHeaT is the ruler of the Samurai; not him. He seems to be declaring some form of isolation from the existence of anything else in Graal.

The key is to fight Bomboria until my dear friend, Bomber (stefan), grants me this extension.

The people of Bomboria are refusing this, therefore we are fighting them until the confirmation from Bomber, the emperor to which I need this grant from, gives me this land purchase.

Then, we can build on this land with advancements.

IF we get this extension, Zalactic Labs may find itself spread largely over Antora -- in which case new races and animals will be covered throughout the Graal nation.

Should Truenteai make itself neutral its whole existent years, then farming will ultimately become obsolete.

Bomboria will become a friendly neighboring empire once again. It will be able to dwell in peace with its 3 to 1 ratio with Antora. It will also be granted use of the Zalactic Labs creations.

As for Antora and the Antorites, we will live in our trisection with yet no rent to be paid. We will tax Bomborians to use our northwest passage and then use that money for the purchases of foreign products and creatures.

Perhaps one day there may even be Bantors (Antorite&Bomborian people) who roam Graal. And, if Truenteai ever unisolates itself, there may even be Tantors or Trubantyers.

_AcidIce_
10-15-2001, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Antago
I think Dante is taking this a little too serious.. he's actually starting to ruin the fun in this role-playing..

Dante, you DO realize this is for fun and role-playing means that we are ACTING and pretending.. don't you?

Anyways...

Antrocatrinacidalmente or whatever you said MAY have fallen... but the Antora Empire and Antorites have not!

The Samurai are in neutrality with Antora and are currently seen as a friendly neighboring potential "alternate empire".. if only Dante would realize that the emperor TrueHeaT is the ruler of the Samurai; not him. He seems to be declaring some form of isolation from the existence of anything else in Graal.

The key is to fight Bomboria until my dear friend, Bomber (stefan), grants me this extension.

The people of Bomboria are refusing this, therefore we are fighting them until the confirmation from Bomber, the emperor to which I need this grant from, gives me this land purchase.

IF we get this extension, Zalactic Labs may find itself spread largely over Antora -- in which case new races and animals will be covered throughout the Graal nation.

Should Truenteai make itself neutral its whole existent years, then farming will ultimately become obsolete.

Bomboria will become a friendly neighboring empire once again. It will be able to dwell in peace with its 3 to 1 ratio with Antora. It will also be granted use of the Zalactic Labs creations.

As for Antora and the Antorites, we will live in our trisection with yet no rent to be paid. We will tax Bomborians to use our northwest passage and then use that money for the purchases of foreign products and creatures.

Perhaps one day there may even be Bantors (Antorite&Bomborian people) who roam Graal. And, if Truenteai ever unisolates itself, there may even be Tantors or Trubantyers. thank you antago.

psihunter
10-15-2001, 09:39 AM
Oh what a pirates life it tis be!

_AcidIce_
10-15-2001, 09:44 AM
I watching Peter Pan today cause I had to baby sit my neighbors kids and the pirates are cool .. lol ..

Antago
10-15-2001, 09:48 AM
Yes.. go "always reliable" pirates!

TrueHeaT
10-15-2001, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Antago

Anyways...

Perhaps one day there may even be Bantors (Antorite&Bomborian people) who roam Graal. And, if Truenteai ever unisolates itself, there may even be Tantors or Trubantyers.

Anyone is allowed inside the Santerrain lands permitted they are not breaking our laws. You must understand that while we are near Bomboria they have no control over us or our land.

_AcidIce_
10-15-2001, 09:52 AM
I find that Samurai's are nice peacefull people untill it comes to war . :p