PDA

View Full Version : Guerrilla...

Pago
04-17-2001, 04:48 AM
Hi everyone...

In the near future, I'm thinking about reorganizing Guerrilla. Guerrilla, as some of you all probably know, is a guild I tried to start that's based on guerrilla warfare and stealth. After numerous attempts to get the guild off the ground, I just decided to scrap the whole thing. But now that I've heard about the "hats", I think I'll give it another go.

Hats? Well, read on...

If I ever get on to starting this guild (or if someone else wants to start it, heh), I'm going to see if I can put a guild house on Graal. This house could be in some remote part of Graal (The swamps, preferably), and everything apart from the lobby would be hidden from all eyes of the non-member.

I'm also planning on making a special NPC for the guild's members. When I heard of THT's hats, I figured that maybe there could be an NPC that uses the same concept, but for combat purposes. In this case, I was thinking about scripting this hat so when you put it on, you put on camoflauge (like a bush hat or somefink) and kneel down. Then, when you press "a" with the hat on, you hide under your camoflauge. The resulting effect would be similar to if you grab a bush and press "D". It would also be neat if you kind of "crawl" when you're not hiding (hat is on, but you're still partially visible). That way, members of the guild could perform missions in complete stealth.

Well, tell me if you'd be interested in joining or building on to this guild, and if I should even bother with making the hat. :D

Pago
04-17-2001, 07:05 AM
ugh... who reads "Guild Life", anyway?

fugitive316
04-17-2001, 07:13 AM
Hehe i have used Guerrilla tactics since like 1.34. The spar ratings giving away your position is VERY ANNOYING but at least it does not show automatically anymore.