PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!!!! Bye

Asmodeus-James
10-11-2001, 10:26 AM
[Chris Rubeus]

graal si korrupt, bai. thx toran for jailing me for no reason, bye.
no one believes my brother or any other people when they say what toran is doing to them. i cannot stand playing graal when such horrible people like toran are running the show. bye :( :( :(

James
10-11-2001, 10:27 AM
no [email protected]%#%

Domini
10-11-2001, 10:28 AM
nooo

psihunter
10-11-2001, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Asmodeus-James
[Chris Rubeus]

graal si korrupt, bai. thx toran for jailing me for no reason, bye.
no one believes my brother or any other people when they say what toran is doing to them. i cannot stand playing graal when such horrible people like toran are running the show. bye :( :( :(

Hehehe later

This is what I do now mostly

Get on Graal2k1
Look at playerlist
Sit awhile untill bored
Look at playerlist second time
Get off Graal2k1
Logon to Gamespy Arcade
Play Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Asmodeus-James
10-11-2001, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by James
no [email protected]%#%

[chris rubeus]

i will post on the forums still and talk to you on aim

James
10-11-2001, 10:31 AM

[chris rubeus]

i will post on the forums still and talk to you on aim

:D

Asmodeus-James
10-11-2001, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by James

:D

http://aquanet.darktechgameing.com/tasmosar.gif

:cool: :cool:

RawPower
10-11-2001, 10:33 AM
Here are some good things to do when bored:

Jerk off

That's all I can think of right now. :-\

Asmodeus-James
10-11-2001, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by RawPower

Jerk off

[chris rubeus]

and you, always supporting toran:(

Hey i am cool
10-11-2001, 10:37 AM
Chris, don't be biased. Everyone is capable of lying. Were you sitting on your brother's lap when I "PKed him during his *one person spar*?"

Asmodeus-James
10-11-2001, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Hey i am cool
Chris, don't be biased. Everyone is capable of lying. Were you sitting on your brother's lap when I "PKed him during his *one person spar*?"

[Chris Rubeus]

he wasnt lying. I saw most of it, and he told me the rest. i cant believe how much of an ass you are.....:(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-11-2001, 10:40 AM
I believe Chris, Torankusu did every single thing imaginable to us except rape us, like they do in real jails. He even killed another police members and called them profanities, that's low

Faheria_LAT1
10-11-2001, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
I believe Chris, Torankusu did every single thing imaginable to us except rape us, like they do in real jails. He even killed another police members and called them profanities, that's low
Toran has the Lycia virus!!!!!!!!!!1

Asmodeus-James
10-11-2001, 10:50 AM
[Chris Rubeus]

again he jails me while I was playing football

freak0102
10-11-2001, 10:56 AM
twiztid:chris IM me "Josh76023":(

annr
10-11-2001, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by RawPower

Jerk off

damn you, i have no *****. attached to me anyway.

and chris no :(
do you even know my aim is 'fuxu guy' now? i can't remember

anyway. nick is actually a pretty nice boy when you talk to him one on one :(

Asmodeus-James
10-11-2001, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by annr

damn you, i have no *****. attached to me anyway.

and chris no :(
do you even know my aim is 'fuxu guy' now? i can't remember

anyway. nick is actually a pretty nice boy when you talk to him one on one :(

[Chris Rubeus]
toran is corrupt, :(

[Nick Sinister]
<3 4 u:(

annr
10-11-2001, 11:18 AM

[Chris Rubeus]
toran is corrupt, :(

[Nick Sinister]
<3 4 u:(

omi chris you still have the football map on there too :(

TylerS36
10-11-2001, 11:54 AM
g2k1 was better when there was no police.

Fai
10-11-2001, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by TylerS36

I super agree

James205
10-11-2001, 11:56 AM

Yes it was. That was when there was not many players, but I knew more players would come and other people would hate it. I have got used to it.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-11-2001, 12:10 PM
Right now, it sounds like a good idea. Besides hacking or disrupting an event, I don't really see why they are needed anymore

James205
10-11-2001, 12:13 PM

Right now, it sounds like a good idea. Besides hacking or disrupting an event, I don't really see why they are needed anymore

Well, police are people who can report scams, and people who are hacking, people who lie, mainly report if anything is wrong to me. I get many reports from other people saying "I lost 113 gralats" then I go and warpto them and they aresaying stuff like "I think I fooled him! He's going to give me gralats! loL!" various times. I think police are very handy.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-11-2001, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by James205

Well, police are people who can report scams, and people who are hacking, people who lie, mainly report if anything is wrong to me. I get many reports from other people saying "I lost 113 gralats" then I go and warpto them and they aresaying stuff like "I think I fooled him! He's going to give me gralats! loL!" various times. I think police are very handy.
We don't need police for that, we could have admins though. I mean, scamming is legal first of all and if you don't want to get scammed rent a stand for a whole gralat. If we has admins online that would be better, or give police less power.

Hey i am cool
10-11-2001, 12:22 PM
Scamming is illegal and can be corrected if a police or admin witnesses it.

Birdbird_0
10-11-2001, 12:26 PM
*CRY*

James205
10-11-2001, 12:26 PM

We don't need police for that, we could have admins though. I mean, scamming is legal first of all and if you don't want to get scammed rent a stand for a whole gralat. If we has admins online that would be better, or give police less power.

Police have NO power. I like to trust the police, they usually don't lie because they want to keep there job. When I feel like they are lying I will say something, but how can i trust everyone? Just about everyday over 20 people lie to me about scamming. When a police witnesses it it's illegal and something can be done. I think police are very handy but need to be improved.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-11-2001, 12:32 PM
Scamming is illegal and can be corrected if a police or admin witnesses it.
Yes it's illegal if a police sees it but not if they don't. Like James said, someone can easily file a false complaint

James205
10-11-2001, 12:34 PM

Yes it's illegal if a police sees it but not if they don't. Like James said, someone can easily file a false complaint

Yes, this is why I TRUST the police. They come in handy for things like this. Otherwise I will be confused and say ,"There is nothing I can do." and they respond "OMGOMG UR KURPOT I AM POSTIN ON FORUMS!!!!"

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-11-2001, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by James205

Yes, this is why I TRUST the police. They come in handy for things like this. Otherwise I will be confused and say ,"There is nothing I can do." and they respond "OMGOMG UR KURPOT I AM POSTIN ON FORUMS!!!!"
I never post complaints on the forums unless I'm sure it could have been avoidable. If you screw up, you screw up (referring to scamming), you live you learn

James205
10-11-2001, 12:40 PM

I never post complaints on the forums unless I'm sure it could have been avoidable. If you screw up, you screw up (referring to scamming), you live you learn

You may not, but 95% of all graalians do. If a police witnesses it I will believe it, and I will know if they are lying. When someone PMs me and says ,"Someone hacked all my 3,015 gralats," I just don't reply back ,"Ok, let me give you all of them back!" Then they lie get money they did not work for. I usually tell them to e-mail Stefan about gralat history. If a police tells me they saw it, I see the (Police) tag which tells me that they are located in the staff area and it's there job to look for stuff like this, I will probably believe them. They are very handy for me and many other admins I am sure.

James205
10-11-2001, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by SOTO
police are handy but toran isent`

Soto go here please! Look at these fabulous screenshots I got of you!

http://dbadvanced.com/soto/

Hey i am cool
10-11-2001, 07:29 PM

Yes it's illegal if a police sees it but not if they don't. Like James said, someone can easily file a false complaint Hey i'm aware of that. That is why I refuse to take ANY action on anything reported unless I witness it myself. This includes me running all the way to a mine just to see some kid mining rocks that I can't tell who actually blew up - or whether or not he is PKing the person.

Hey i am cool
10-11-2001, 07:30 PM

I never post complaints on the forums unless I'm sure it could have been avoidable. If you screw up, you screw up (referring to scamming), you live you learn Lies.

You went "Corrupt Toran," or something, and blamed your unknown jailing on me.

konidias
10-11-2001, 08:54 PM
Toran was removed from police anyway.. he wanted to be removed so bad.

Torankusu
06-26-2002, 04:03 PM
I feel bad for making Chris quit. :(

Mman
06-26-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT1

Toran has the Lycia virus!!!!!!!!!!

No staff, even if they were in karakaze, could ever be lower than Lycia.

Mman
06-26-2002, 07:49 PM
This includes me running all the way to a mine just to see some kid mining rocks that I can't tell who actually blew up - or whether or not he is PKing the person.

I thought police could get the account of who blew up the bomb to get those rocks, as one did when I was attacked at the mines.
Furthermore, the mere presense of a police at a mine is usually enough to drive off a thief.

DragonX2
06-26-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Mman

I thought police could get the account of who blew up the bomb to get those rocks, as one did when I was attacked at the mines.
Furthermore, the mere presense of a police at a mine is usually enough to drive off a thief.

Back then I don't think they could (Correct me if I am wrong.)
Nowadays you can say "get owner" and it will show you who bombed the rocks :D

toad1413
06-26-2002, 08:06 PM
I miss Chris.

Damnit. I want to contact him. :(

DragonBladesX_P2P
06-26-2002, 09:15 PM
TOARAN knock it off, really. Your pissing lotz of people off i am now realizing. Graal would have a few more players if you didn't jial, ban, and talk them away. Unban Constinople my gosh! as you said don't be so bias!!!!!

Mman
06-26-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by DragonX2

Back then I don't think they could (Correct me if I am wrong.)
Nowadays you can say "get owner" and it will show you who bombed the rocks :D

Yeah that's when it was implemented, when karakaze was trying to hold up the mines. A cop came, saw the rocks were mine, then jailed every person who was trying to take my rocks.

Mman
06-26-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX_P2P
TOARAN knock it off, really. Your pissing lotz of people off i am now realizing. Graal would have a few more players if you didn't jial, ban, and talk them away. Unban Constinople my gosh! as you said don't be so bias!!!!!

Constinople is a pure 100% idiot and *******. He should be IP banned and the ban should be set so if it were ever undone the server would crash. He has no place on graal and anyone whose brain is as complex as a hydrogen atom would know that. People are banned for a REASON. It's not like toran draws names out of a hat and bans the people he draws. We might have more players, but they would most likely be hackers, scammers, and other scum that would do nothing but cause trouble.

Tom84710
06-27-2002, 12:48 AM
Chris is on AIM sometimes, I talk to him whenever he is on. :)

Torankusu
06-27-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Mman

Furthermore, the mere presense of a police at a mine is usually enough to drive off a thief. Haha. this thread is 8 months OLD.

it took them A LONG time to implement my plan(s). >:[

Torankusu
06-27-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX_P2P
TOARAN knock it off, really. Your pissing lotz of people off i am now realizing. Graal would have a few more players if you didn't jial, ban, and talk them away. Unban Constinople my gosh! as you said don't be so bias!!!!! You know, Constinople IS BANNED FOR A REASON.

toad1413
06-27-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Tom84710
Chris is on AIM sometimes, I talk to him whenever he is on. :)

*twitch* need aim screenname... *twitch twitch* will hurt if don't get screenname...