Psyker
04-16-2001, 01:57 PM
or fired.

Hulk Hogan
04-16-2001, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by IceHawk
PROTEST AGAINST LYCIA!

SHE NEEDS TO BE BANNED

I 3rd that! Lycia = All that is bad about Graal rolled up into one person better know as a corrputed sinstar admin! Bann her please

fugitive316
04-16-2001, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by IceHawk
PROTEST AGAINST LYCIA!

SHE NEEDS TO BE BANNED

I 4th that. Abusing admin powers is 100 times worse than hacking, and deserves a permanent ban.

04-16-2001, 02:08 PM
She's also manipulated people to get two more admin jobs today
Assistant Accounts Admin and FAQ Chief
this is awful.
I doubt we can get her banned, but she needs to be fired from ALL positions (including newworld, for violating newworld rules and being an admin) and banned from EVER holding a position again.

Hulk Hogan
04-16-2001, 02:13 PM
I agree 110%.........

04-16-2001, 02:24 PM
*bump*

Psyker
04-16-2001, 02:26 PM
I don't think she should get banned off graal, that's a little too harsh...

Just fire her and never give her a position again. :o

fugitive316
04-16-2001, 02:30 PM
Hacking is punishable by banning. You dont think using an RC to give out money illegally is worse than hacking? *feels hes repeating himself*

But hey just an opinion. I dont know how much good it will do, seeing that she already has an RC after that whole "money incident".

04-16-2001, 02:32 PM
I agree, anyone who gives money through RC and gets it back is basically being given hacking tools.
this is bullshit.
Lycia cannot handle power, and shall not have it.

Valder
04-16-2001, 03:58 PM
what did she do this time?

Asuka
04-16-2001, 04:40 PM
I thought game was her friend..... and you gave me all this **** about ratting on Hippie.

04-17-2001, 02:23 AM
*bump*

Tyhm
04-17-2001, 03:48 AM
Lycia's taken over Classic FAQ.
She asked Galen if she could take it over, he said ask Stefan or Unixmad, or if they don't answer ask Zorro or Peach; he didn't want to be involved anymore, being on hiatus.
She told Zorro that Galen said it was okay, and he went for it.
Same exact thing she did with Frequent taking over NBK..."I really thought Bhala said it was okay!"
She really shouldn't get away with it this time...

04-17-2001, 03:51 AM
I know.
She lies to get what she wants.
We can't let this keep happening, we need to have her removed from all positions as soon as possible, and we cannot ever let her have ANY sort of official position again.

Psyker
04-17-2001, 03:54 AM
Yep. That's music to my ears.

Asuka
04-17-2001, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
She asked Galen if she could take it over, he said ask Stefan or Unixmad, or if they don't answer ask Zorro or Peach; he didn't want to be involved anymore, being on hiatus.
Same exact thing she did with Frequent taking over NBK..."I really thought Bhala said it was okay!"

No way lycia lies? Uh oh she's losing friends on Classic now. She better start taking over that Guild Admin job so she can make those much wanted personal tags!

04-17-2001, 04:32 AM
And then she will tell Hoss to make someone a lvl2 rc for the reason of, and I quote, "to help me out with all of the personal tags and annoying questions," but the real reason is to keep the person quiet about her lies! Hey that sounds like what happened to DMX! Wait, that did happen to DMX!

Lion'el-Jonson
04-17-2001, 06:45 AM
She should be banned not fired, if she's fired then she will definitly be re-hird. Just as always.

HiryuuX
04-17-2001, 06:48 AM
Wasn't it just last week that everyone was complaining that Lycia should be an admin again? O.o, I'm really out of things..

TylerS36
04-17-2001, 06:51 AM
who was wanting lycia to be admin again cause I sure know I was not.

Not everyone, just the idiots that think she should be.
We've all stuck by our opinions I belive.

StoneColdRichie
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Not everyone, just the idiots that think she should be.
We've all stuck by our opinions I belive.

I also BELIVE.

04-17-2001, 06:52 AM
:(
I'm so rusty with my spelling.

FatherDante
04-17-2001, 06:53 AM
I've said it before, if only we were heard. Why does this happen?

StoneColdRichie
04-17-2001, 06:53 AM
:(
I'm so rusty with my spelling.

I just love to pick on my adorable little brother! :)

04-17-2001, 06:54 AM
*shrugs*
Tyhm is doing his best to rouse up classic and stuff I think.
We've got to take charge and get g2k1 active in this.

fugitive316
04-17-2001, 06:54 AM
I stand by what I believe.

Psyker
04-17-2001, 06:58 AM
Either that TrueHeaT, or you type way too fast.

04-17-2001, 08:49 AM
Maybe :)

Tyhm
04-18-2001, 02:34 AM
Word is that Zorro's the only one who authorized (and executed) the FAQ coup, and that possibly because he believed Galen and Peach were demanding he did.

Can't imagine who gave him that impression. =P

juztin890
04-18-2001, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm

WOW!! She is some piece of work!
If Lycia had any decency she would actually resign from the position instead of sit in it until she is fired.

04-18-2001, 06:43 AM
Lycia lacks deceny, and a lot more than that.

activeconvict
04-18-2001, 06:50 AM
I think she should be taken away from a lot of positions, not all of them but a lot of them, that's just my theory of the matter.

Crono Illusion
04-18-2001, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by activeconvict
I think she should be taken away from a lot of positions, not all of them but a lot of them, that's just my theory of the matter.

No...
...she should lose them all.

FatherDante
04-18-2001, 06:56 AM
I wish she would just quietly leave some time... but it's not happening.

juztin890
04-18-2001, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
I wish she would just quietly leave some time... but it's not happening.

If only peoples could become a reality...

04-18-2001, 07:20 AM
Darn it Lycia, you're losing friends! Bribe them with something using your new rc!

04-18-2001, 07:21 AM
Lycia I'll go on your side if you give me some gralats to buy mining stuff!
oh, and I'd like some more NPC weapons on classic please.

Immitat0r
04-18-2001, 07:59 AM
I dont think it was right for Lycia to lie, but I never liked shadowfox being the head FAQ cheif, because whenever I asked her something which is her job, she always yelled, and also said you have to be 16 to be a F.A.Q(I think that is stupid, you have to be 16 to answer questions :/) but she hired like 3 people that where 13-15. Gazboy did his job but fired people left and right without notice, Lycia would be good for F.A.Q, but she had no reason to lie...

FatherDante
04-18-2001, 08:52 AM
I don't know about ShadowFox or Gazboy, much, except that ShadowFox at least used to be a servicable FAQ. Whatever the case, Lycia causes so many problems... things would be much happier if she didn't. :(

04-18-2001, 08:57 AM
Shadowfox was fine for FAQ, Lycia dislikes her because she's a "****," or she gets more guys online than Lycia does.

GraalWarrior2k1
04-18-2001, 10:20 AM
"Shes Fat"-peeker

Asuka
04-18-2001, 10:41 AM
Yet lycia will be on G2K1 answering questions more often than being on Classic.

Tyhm
04-18-2001, 11:56 AM
With her FAQ Chief tag on, no less. Massing that she's not the G2K1 FAQ Chief.

Wonder who authorized that. Oh, wait, WHO has access to the G2K1 guildcodes?

04-18-2001, 12:03 PM
The FAQ Chief is a global guild-code, she has no right to be wearing it on Graal 2001 though, as she is essentially lying to the players by doing that.

Lycia
04-18-2001, 02:52 PM
The FAQ Chief is a global guild-code, she has no right to be wearing it on Graal 2001 though, as she is essentially lying to the players by doing that.

Guess who made the FAQ Chief on G2k1?

Me.

StoneColdRichie
04-18-2001, 02:53 PM
awful

Lycia
04-18-2001, 03:00 PM
Nah, it was to keep a small handful of paying customers happy.

That's why I don't understand why all those tags were removed. If someone pays to access something, they should be treated to something special and unique that no one else has. The only thing that you can customize on Graal is a bomy pet, but even that lacks creativity as far as the actual graphic is concerned. Too many peoples re-colour bomys and theres too many of them that are the same. Its nice to have something completely different that other people can't rip off or anything.

But, oh, well. I'd say something else, but, I don't wanna disrespect anyone.

04-18-2001, 03:03 PM
No.
All those stupid personal guilds you made could be achieved by "[ whatever ]" or "- whatever -"
You don't need to destroy the purpose of a guild tag to keep people happy.

Lycia
04-18-2001, 03:07 PM
No.
All those stupid personal guilds you made could be achieved by "[ whatever ]" or "- whatever -"
You don't need to destroy the purpose of a guild tag to keep people happy.

Guess what? That's how you get more customers. You keep the current ones happy, and then you get the current ones telling non-customers to get whatever it is you are selling, and then you get more customers as a result.

Very innovative idea, TrueHeaT. Maybe you should take a business marketing class.

StoneColdRichie
04-18-2001, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Lycia

Guess what? That's how you get more customers. You keep the current ones happy, and then you get the current ones telling non-customers to get whatever it is you are selling, and then you get more customers as a result.

Very innovative idea, TrueHeaT. Maybe you should take a business marketing class.

It would make me happy if you were fired and banned. I guess Stefan needs to go take a business marketing class. Maybe there's something in there and about stupid corrupt *******s.

04-18-2001, 03:09 PM
Yes, giving people GUILD tags for something that isn't even a guild is very smart.
Hey, my name is The, I think I'll get a guild tag called (Game) so I can be The (Game)!
You're an imbecile, Lycia.

Lycia
04-18-2001, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

It would make me happy if you were fired and banned. I guess Stefan needs to go take a business marketing class. Maybe there's something in there and about stupid corrupt *******s.

And you wanted to be assistant accounts administrator?

Exactly why should Zorro even THINK about considering you when all you do is talk like a dirty trucker?

04-18-2001, 03:11 PM
I suppose he talks like a dirty trucker because he calls you an ******* instead of a "mean person," which only takes "mean person" to a more offensive extreme, implying just how mean you are.

StoneColdRichie
04-18-2001, 03:11 PM

And you wanted to be assistant accounts administrator?

Exactly why should Zorro even THINK about considering you when all you do is talk like a dirty trucker?

Zorro is an idiot. Mr. Bear is an idiot. They deserve each others' idiocy.

Lycia
04-18-2001, 03:14 PM
Yes, they are both idiots who have their names on the staff page and who have made themselves a pretty decent name for themselves on Graal.

Mmhmm.

StoneColdRichie
04-18-2001, 03:15 PM
Yes, they are both idiots who have their names on the staff page and who have made themselves a pretty decent name for themselves on Graal.

Mmhmm.

Gazboy's name is on the staff page.
Your name WAS on the staff page.

So yes, you can be idiots while being on the staff page at the same time.

04-18-2001, 03:15 PM
Mr bear is loved by all because he's got an adorable personality, and that can get you anything.
Zorro WAS a great admin, but his chosing to hire you is a huge downfal.

Lycia
04-18-2001, 03:27 PM
Mr bear is loved by all because he's got an adorable personality, and that can get you anything.
Zorro WAS a great admin, but his chosing to hire you is a huge downfal.

So "adorable" that you can't stand him, right?

You're the one who's always in IPARTY's ranting and raving about how Mr. Bear's and idiot.

Shut up you damned hypocrite.

04-18-2001, 03:32 PM
By saying he has an adorable personality doesn't mean I adore it.
Most graalians do, they seem enchanted by his whole "wub" thing. I have yet to judge his work as an administrator fully, but I can tell he's already making a bad choice if he's on your side.

juztin890
04-18-2001, 06:39 PM
Nah, it was to keep a small handful of paying customers happy.

That's why I don't understand why all those tags were removed. If someone pays to access something, they should be treated to something special and unique that no one else has. The only thing that you can customize on Graal is a bomy pet, but even that lacks creativity as far as the actual graphic is concerned. Too many peoples re-colour bomys and theres too many of them that are the same. Its nice to have something completely different that other people can't rip off or anything.

But, oh, well. I'd say something else, but, I don't wanna disrespect anyone.

People paied to access something called Graal2001 and they do get extra benefits for paying!!! If paying customers didnt get extra benefits, there wouldnt be;

Bommys,
This message forum,
p2p pw's,
ALOT more attention to detail,
fantastic role play npc scripts,
a dedicated NPC server.

I did NOT pay to play graal2001 just so that i could get something cool on my name. In fact i never did get anything cool on my name.

"That's why I don't understand why all those tags were removed. " - Then you are stupid!

The tags were illegal.
Guild tags are for seperating players into groups - called guilds. If everyone had their own guild tag, the whole point of the new graal2001 pw would be lost, not to mention the point of guilds and their tags. The point of that heart quest would be lost. One of the ideas in graal2001 is to get players to work TOGETHER as a TEAM not to try and make everyone become individual - people are individual enough as it is on graal and any half-wit can see that.

Lycia, why do you make out that you are only acing in the interests of the game owners? i mean like are they paying you or something?

freddyfox
04-18-2001, 09:56 PM
She was doing guild tags to win over friends so that she wouldn't be as hounded as if she didn't give everyone personal tags.

Then of course, stefan found out, removed Lycia's access to the guild FTP, and removed the tags, so everyone got mad at Lycia and forgot about her.

Kids, this is a good lesson: Crime NEVER pays

TheFox1
04-18-2001, 11:19 PM
I think you should all just SHUT THE HELL UP

G_yoshi
04-18-2001, 11:45 PM
Maybe we should host a court trial on 2k1 and let lycia defend herself........

this is just an idea........

Lycia
04-18-2001, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox
She was doing guild tags to win over friends so that she wouldn't be as hounded as if she didn't give everyone personal tags.

Nah. I was doing it to keep customers happy.

Thats it, thats all.

04-19-2001, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by juztin890

People paied to access something called Graal2001 and they do get extra benefits for paying!!! If paying customers didnt get extra benefits, there wouldnt be;

Bommys,
This message forum,
p2p pw's,
ALOT more attention to detail,
fantastic role play npc scripts,
a dedicated NPC server.

I did NOT pay to play graal2001 just so that i could get something cool on my name. In fact i never did get anything cool on my name.

"That's why I don't understand why all those tags were removed. " - Then you are stupid!

The tags were illegal.
Guild tags are for seperating players into groups - called guilds. If everyone had their own guild tag, the whole point of the new graal2001 pw would be lost, not to mention the point of guilds and their tags. The point of that heart quest would be lost. One of the ideas in graal2001 is to get players to work TOGETHER as a TEAM not to try and make everyone become individual - people are individual enough as it is on graal and any half-wit can see that.

Lycia, why do you make out that you are only acing in the interests of the game owners? i mean like are they paying you or something?

Juztin, that's splendid, I couldn't have put it better myself.

Mr. Bear
04-19-2001, 01:07 AM
There are a lot of other people that do there work and need to be payed before Lycia ever gets paid. I like the more calm collective ADMIN attitude. Rather then the "HEY GUYS LETS GO GET DRUNKY AND COME ON RC KTHXBYE?!!?!?!?!d,1IDN"

Anyone that would do this to stefan ruins the reputation here at graalonline and is a direct insult to stefan's game.

freddyfox
04-19-2001, 01:11 AM
YES

04-19-2001, 01:11 AM
I agree Mr. Bear.
there are a lot of people that should be paid before Lycia is even considered for a FAQ position.