PDA

View Full Version : -Upcoming RP Event-


Cloud_X
10-04-2001, 07:39 AM
RP Event
Thursday 8:00 pm EST
Please Sign up by replying here for parts so we can figure out who is going to be who and what is needed.
Thanks.
---
The mining of the bomy moon
---

The moon has been crashed for some time in our planet yet no sciencist has been
able to get information needed to see if it is poisoning or water...
. A small mining group has been sent to the top to try and chip off some samples...however, the aliens are less then willing to
give them these. Mercenarys are needed and the group begins it's journey to the top...
Will the aliens stop them? Or will the samples be recovered?

Miners - Unlimited
Scienctists - 1 to 3
Mercenarys - Unlimited
Aliens - atleast one to unlimited

Hey i am cool
10-04-2001, 07:44 AM
And this is supposed to be fun because.....?

You let your kingdom die out. Please don't dig ET down even deeper. :\

Cloud_X
10-04-2001, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Hey i am cool
And this is supposed to be fun because.....?

You let your kingdom die out. Please don't dig ET down even deeper. :\
Tyealia isnt really dead I just turned it more into a democracy hehe =/

JinZero
10-04-2001, 07:55 AM
I want to be a Scientist

sac
10-04-2001, 08:18 AM
*gets out my diamond axe*
I'll be a miner

ViviR
10-04-2001, 08:38 AM
I'll be a Mercenary.

Brad2
10-04-2001, 08:41 AM
maybe it can start Curon

smallballn13
10-04-2001, 08:43 AM
miner for me!

sac
10-04-2001, 08:48 AM
are there going to be free minerals on the moon?

Cloud_X
10-04-2001, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by sac
are there going to be free minerals on the moon?
no.

Brad2
10-04-2001, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

no.

tell stefan to make it the start of curon

Lyndzey
10-04-2001, 09:01 AM
Kingdom Games please!

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-04-2001, 09:58 AM
I'll be a mercenary

Cloud_X
10-04-2001, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey
Kingdom Games please!
Yes there will be 2 Kingdom Games a week I just have to find out what the best day is im Thinking like Saturday night?

ZORG1986
10-04-2001, 07:01 PM
Sounds fun, i arnt joining in though....

shayden
10-04-2001, 07:02 PM
Tarns: Have fun yall... i wont be able to do any RPing or anything... I only have Classic server... VERY boring

ZORG1986
10-04-2001, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by shayden
Tarns: Have fun yall... i wont be able to do any RPing or anything... I only have Classic server... VERY boring
Strange i though only people with P2P were ment to be able to use the G2K1 forum.....?

draco_iii
10-05-2001, 01:36 AM
I'll play one of the scientists

Qwert616
10-05-2001, 05:30 AM
Strange i though only people with P2P were ment to be able to use the G2K1 forum.....?

When your account time runs out you can still post in the forums.

As for the RPing I have to go somewhere tonight and I won't be back untill about 9:00 i may go and like follow for fun if it is still going on...if not I would be a scientist.

Cloud_X
10-05-2001, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616


When your account time runs out you can still post in the forums.

As for the RPing I have to go somewhere tonight and I won't be back untill about 9:00 i may go and like follow for fun if it is still going on...if not I would be a scientist.
There is already another RP event planned so dont worry this wont be the only one!

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-05-2001, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

There is already another RP event planned so dont worry this wont be the only one!
What's the other one?

Cloud_X
10-05-2001, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

What's the other one?
you'll see ;-p

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-05-2001, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

you'll see ;-p
Guy :(
I have a math, social, chemistry and world religions test tomorrow
I want to know if it's worth going on. Just say if Stefan will be involved and I'll go on

Cloud_X
10-05-2001, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Guy :(
I have a math, social, chemistry and world religions test tomorrow
I want to know if it's worth going on. Just say if Stefan will be involved and I'll go on
The other one wont be tonight =/
I have a test tommorrow and an essay which ill have to do late tonight hehe =[

sac
10-05-2001, 06:20 AM
student holiday tommorrow :D

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-05-2001, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

The other one wont be tonight =/
I have a test tommorrow and an essay which ill have to do late tonight hehe =[
Good, I'm also going away this long weekend so I hope I don't miss it

Cloud_X
10-05-2001, 06:31 AM
Ugh no that reminds me I have work tommorrow and saturday *sigh*

EFX
10-05-2001, 07:44 AM
i'll be a mercenary... sounds fun! good stuff.

MattPlug
10-05-2001, 07:53 AM
Hello, maybe I be a scientist researching the bomby moon?!?!?! I know where all the traps are... and I love science :D

Dilrod
10-05-2001, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

Yes there will be 2 Kingdom Games a week I just have to find out what the best day is im Thinking like Saturday night?
NO! NOT SATURDAY NITE!

WindStar
10-05-2001, 10:50 PM
I'll be a mercenary too (SWEET Cloud is back!)