PDA

View Full Version : Forum

NeoNPL
10-03-2001, 05:46 PM
Ive had enough of this BS spam on the forums complaining and congradulating staff!!

There should be a http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gifStaff Discussion Boardhttp://forums.graal2001.com/forums/images/icons/icon3.gif

You could go there to suggest people for hiring/fireing you can say staff are doing good/bad jobs and it would stop everyone saying "LEL I WUNT TOO CEE <insert name> AZ ET ADMIN!" all over the boards. There could also be polls on who should be new ET Admin/FAQ Captain/Police Chief/Head Level Maker etc.

**Sorry about bad spelling:( **

konidias
10-03-2001, 08:19 PM
We can call it the "Ban me right now" forums.

Because making hate threads about people are against forum rules so says the great unixmad. ;)

ZORG1986
10-04-2001, 02:17 AM
Another good forum would be one called
"Newbie servers that no one cares about"
seen as that seems to be all that fills up the playerworld forum, newbies that are after staff for there servers that will never get made, and if they do get made will probably not get online.

JubeiSaotomeX
10-08-2001, 05:11 PM
ja helfen Sie mir bitte mit meiner hohen kommenden Spielerwelt, ist sie groß, da sie hat eine Menge sinnloser Index und eine Menge Idee gestohlen von der guten Server Spielerwelt

whoat

ZanderX
10-08-2001, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by konidias
We can call it the "Ban me right now" forums.

Because making hate threads about people are against forum rules so says the great unixmad. ;)

YAY.

grim_squeaker_x
10-08-2001, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by JubeiSaotomeX
ja helfen Sie mir bitte mit meiner hohen kommenden Spielerwelt, ist sie groß, da sie hat eine Menge sinnloser Index und eine Menge Idee gestohlen von der guten Server Spielerwelt"Help me please with my coming playerworld, it's big, it has a useless index and many ideas stolen from the good playerworlds."
I'm only not so sure about that useless index ;)

JubeiSaotomeX
10-08-2001, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
"Help me please with my coming playerworld, it's big, it has a useless index and many ideas stolen from the good playerworlds."

replace index with script, *kicks babel*

ZanderX
10-08-2001, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
"Help me please with my coming playerworld, it's big, it has a useless index and many ideas stolen from the good playerworlds."

Hahaha. Do you know German or did you use a translator? :)

grim_squeaker_x
10-08-2001, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Hahaha. Do you know German or did you use a translator? :) I know German.