making teams for football, making daily
kingdom wars, special events like
two-against-10 players on kingdoms games,
such things that are fun to play and
don't need much work, just
some time and phantasy.

Should the Events admin be elected in
a poll?

Get some candidates, who would do well =)

And make a poll, yes. :)

PS: PMed ya back. =)

TrueHeaT
10-03-2001, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Stefan

a poll?

yes.

and let me get a list of new events i thought of that no one has done yet :(

zalactic labs race, horse races across the world, boat vs. boat combat with fireballs and arrows, competitions to fill up 3 bottles of clear water from antora the fastest, fastest farmer competitions, horse fighting, stefan add another elephant or two and have elephant races , breadmaking contests

Admins
10-03-2001, 09:47 AM
Yes things like that could be really interesting.

btw: don't know if Brad would be a good
admin, he is posting way too many spams
and insults here!

TrueHeaT
10-03-2001, 09:48 AM
if not brad then cloudx
not sure if he is still around though

Valder
MAKE ME ET ADMIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE THERE ARE EVENTS ALL THE TIME!!

Cloud_X
A poll?!
Oh god no....
We tried stuff like that it really messed up. There should be an ET member wipe and then meetings every week for ET members to get togther with the ET admin and Asst. More planned RP or large events would be nice too.

TrueHeaT
Originally posted by Valder
MAKE ME ET ADMIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE THERE ARE EVENTS ALL THE TIME!!

heh, well i guess you should get a spot in the poll if you are serious

Valder
10-03-2001, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

heh, well i guess you should get a spot in the poll if you are serious

I am very serious. I am tired of all the boringness(I know it's not a word) in graal these days. I will make sure there are events hosted everyday with some kind of prize.....

JinZero
10-03-2001, 09:52 AM
Me for ET Admin

evilcow
10-03-2001, 09:52 AM
I'm asking nicely. please be mindful of the people that you hire to lead such activities. Ask yourself questions like:

Will this person be able to do the job that needs to be done without adding undue buracracy to the system?

Will this person follow the route of so many other "admins" and serve the needs of themselves over the needs of the server?

Valder
10-03-2001, 09:53 AM
If I do become ET Admin I am only going to ask stefan for 1 thing.......at least 300 gralats in the donation bin every sunday so we can have events done. I don't care about RC, there is no real point to have it as an ET Admin, but if I give an ET money and they don't host an event they will fired on the spot and lost their chances of ever getting back on the team. If I give you money it's meant for the event, not personal use.....

Cloud_X
10-03-2001, 09:54 AM
If I do become ET Admin I am only going to ask stefan for 1 thing.......at least 300 gralats in the donation bin every sunday so we can have events done. I don't care acount RC, there is no real point to have it as an ET Admin, but if I give an ET money and they don't host an event they will fired on the spot and lost their chances of ever getting back on the team. If I give you money it's meant for the event, not personal use.....
Money isnt 100% needed but it is good to have an event now and then for 30 or so gralat so that newbies can have a good start.

Valder
10-03-2001, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

Money isnt 100% needed but it is good to have an event now and then for 30 or so gralat so that newbies can have a good start.

Yes, but ever since Lycia envoked that stupid rule about the no prize events, ET has become ****. I want to get it back on track and better than ever.

WeirdmanI9
10-03-2001, 09:56 AM
Make a poll of the most active Events Team members (me, ADD BRAD), have a poll, and they become Admin. If they don't do any good for it, you decide, Stefan.

Cloud_X
10-03-2001, 09:57 AM
Yes things like that could be really interesting.

btw: don't know if Brad would be a good
admin, he is posting way too many spams
and insults here!
Hehe yes he tends to eer swear a lot when you disagree with him =-/

WeirdmanI9
10-03-2001, 09:58 AM
BTW-Cloud X, I'm not really sure about him becoming the ET Admin, he hired me and all, but he had his chance and the players still thought it was ****.

Valder
10-03-2001, 09:58 AM

Hehe yes he tends to eer swear a lot when you disagree with him =-/

I haven't held many events, but I will start holding them like crazy if I become admin.....In fact I will hold one in a few minutes

DragonBladesX
10-03-2001, 10:00 AM
I'm a good ET....

Cloud_X
10-03-2001, 10:04 AM
Maybe we should just intrust stefan to decide who he thinks will do a good job.

WeirdmanI9
10-03-2001, 10:06 AM
Maybe we should just intrust stefan to decide who he thinks will do a good job.

He'll probably pick you because you know people. 0% chance for me because everyone thinks I'm stupid.

Hey i am cool
10-03-2001, 10:40 AM
fire lycia

10-03-2001, 11:00 AM
Since the events team is not very active again
/not leaded good,

please give ideas for how to make it work
better. There were always ideas like
making teams for football, making daily
kingdom wars, special events like
two-against-10 players on kingdoms games,
such things that are fun to play and
don't need much work, just
some time and phantasy.

a poll?

twiz:a poll between me and brad since we are the most active...now that i have the diamond axe i will be holding alot of events for the graalians pleasure

Valder
10-03-2001, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by IcePick_2001

twiz:a poll between me and brad since we are the most active...now that i have the diamond axe i will be holding alot of events for the graalians pleasure

Sorry, you may have changed your ways, but you probably won't get to be admin ever because of your record......

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-03-2001, 11:33 AM
ET is for the people and by the people. Of course it should be elected! The people should have a say in who will provide them with entertainment on the new main server

Lycia
10-03-2001, 12:02 PM
Cloud X is the true Events Admin. I was given ETA temporarily because I was on a break from another area of Graal.

He gets ET back.

BruceLee2000
10-03-2001, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Lycia
Cloud X is the true Events Admin. I was given ETA temporarily because I was on a break from another area of Graal.

He gets ET back.

You are not fit to choose.

An election is better than anything you could suggest, although I'm not against Cloud X

TrueHeaT
10-03-2001, 12:17 PM

He gets ET back.

if you were just temporary i don't see how it's fair that you got to make any changes to ET. and since you were filling in for someone you should have done your job :|

Valder
10-03-2001, 12:21 PM

He gets ET back.

Why did you need to "fill in" for him anyway? Was he doing a bad job? If so, then why give it back to him......This is what I hate. After you leave something you shouldn't just get it back because you want it. You need to earn it again.

evilcow
10-03-2001, 12:29 PM

He gets ET back.

Were you really just temporary, or is that your way of saying that you could not do it and are trying to bow out gracefully?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-03-2001, 12:41 PM
ROFL!
Typical person, saying that after all "I'm just a temp ETA". Why couldn't Cloud do his job? He told us all the time that he was admin for only a short time and he wants his ET back. Excuse me, but a temp doesn't steal someone elses job.

Now our dumping all the **** onto him as well, he has to deal with new application forms, the recovery, the cash crisis, the problems etc. Bravo!

ZanderX
10-03-2001, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
ROFL!
Typical person, saying that after all "I'm just a temp ETA". Why couldn't Cloud do his job? He told us all the time that he was admin for only a short time and he wants his ET back. Excuse me, but a temp doesn't steal someone elses job.

Now our dumping all the **** onto him as well, he has to deal with new application forms, the recovery, the cash crisis, the problems etc. Bravo!

Playerworlds forum. Thread: New Bravo. *cough*

Cloud_X
10-03-2001, 06:01 PM
Actually she was hehe....Well basically what happened was I wanted her to be ETA to fix things because I figured she would get it going back to the old ways she then told me she was busy and such but could probably do it for a small amount of time.

DragonBladesX
10-03-2001, 06:11 PM
I dont really think that the public should choose ET's because everyone would just vote for their friends. If there was an ET choosing it should be done by staff not public. Also I dont think its fair cause I am a Trial ET and I might become full ET than just get fired because of everyone else =/ That isnt really fair to me.

Brad2
10-03-2001, 06:45 PM
HAI GUY

LIEK VOET 4 ME HAWHAWHAWHAWHAW

I dunno all you seem to hate me now ? Well, not all of you just The two facde dirtbag Cloud X and Valder just wants to be an admin. Those 2 seem to be the only ones. You can make me it if you want, if not then who cares anymore.

Cloud_X
10-03-2001, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Brad2
HAI GUY

I dunno all you seem to hate me now ? Well, not all of you just The two facde dirtbag Cloud X and Valder just wants to be an admin. Those 2 seem to be the only ones. You can make me it if you want, if not then who cares anymore.
*rolls eyes* Good Example of what stefan was just talking about...

Brad2
10-03-2001, 06:49 PM

*rolls eyes* Good Example of what stefan was just talking about...

just an another example of how two faced you are sir

Cloud X to Brad on AIM : HI Brad you would make a good admin

Cloud X on Forums : Brad isa scumbag dont pick him

hmm

odd

put me in a poll so we will see who the people want

how bout that
ISIR

Cloud_X
10-03-2001, 06:50 PM

just an another example of how two faced you are sir

Cloud X to Brad on AIM : HI Brad you would make a good admin

Cloud X on Forums : Brad isa scumbag dont pick him

hmm

odd

put me in a poll so we will see who the people want

how bout that
ISIR
Actually I am probably a lot meaner this week and last but i wont go into it here >.<

Brad2
10-03-2001, 06:53 PM

Actually I am probably a lot meaner this week and last but i wont go into it here >.<

ha
you seem to pose as a nice person to me alone, then when the oppurtunity comes for power..BOOM...your other side and true colors show

Make a poll
I gurantee the "real" et or non et or FORMER et will win

Stefan make a poll

for the people
by the people

the eventss team

Cloud_X
10-03-2001, 06:54 PM

ha
you seem to pose as a nice person to me alone, then when the oppurtunity comes for power..BOOM...your other side and true colors show

Make a poll
I gurantee the "real" et or non et or FORMER et will win

Stefan make a poll

for the people
by the people

the eventss team
even on aim I said you insult people to much...via PM when I was ET Admin I said I would probably fire you if you didnt stop swearing..

Brad2
10-03-2001, 06:55 PM

even on aim I said you insult people to much...via PM when I was ET Admin I said I would probably fire you if you didnt stop swearing..

players dont seem to care about the minor swearing

you seem to be the only one?

It doesnt make them mad if someone says **** or something once in a while

my god

who cares?

Brad2
10-03-2001, 06:56 PM

and how come your dodging having a polll for et admin

KJS
10-03-2001, 07:55 PM
I think I would be a good events admin if I was ever hired...

Hyped
10-03-2001, 08:13 PM
Don't hire KJL.

AlkarenHyralt
10-03-2001, 08:36 PM
Make a poll on how should be the new ETA. I don't believe Lycia should have the "right" to choose who the ETA will be.

toad1413
10-03-2001, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

yes.

and let me get a list of new events i thought of that no one has done yet :(

zalactic labs race

TrueHeaT, it's been done. It was a good event though, so it should be done again.

JeffTL
10-04-2001, 02:02 AM
IDEA:

We do it like a lot of judges are done. Have a poll, perhaps every other Saturday, with yes-or-no questions like:

"Should Brad remain on the Events Team?"
"Should JR remain on the Events Team?"
"Should Lycia remain on the Events Team?"

When No outweighs Yes (in case of tie, the member remains), Stefan appoints a replacement (perhaps have 12 ET seats). Events Team could then elect an admin the Sunday afterwards (Stefan decides ties). This could be done as an alteration of the voting building on Classic, just have 12 or whatever sets of 2 switches instead of 1 set of 5.

Aknts
10-04-2001, 04:04 AM
Brad should be ET Admin. But I would like to run also b/c many people said I did a good job when MadBrad was ET Admin.

10-04-2001, 04:11 AM
twiz: damnit should be Events Admin. Lyca got fired, stefan said rbad insults people to much who else would be events admin BaM or someone like that? I should be the next in line...Not Cloud X or Valder, or Madbrad...they all quit why should just because they want to get the job back? I only have complants from people who dont like me . I will make ET a lot better then waht it is now. Stefan, you better make the right choice

Brad2
10-04-2001, 04:28 AM
hey guys

me 4 admin

I dont insult people too much

only those that either are mentally challenged such as wetferret or never shutup like Pyschu :)

10-04-2001, 04:31 AM
hey guys

me 4 admin

I dont insult people too much

only those that either are mentally challenged such as wetferret or never shutup like Pyschu :)

twiz:exactrly m for asst et admin

Hey i am cool
10-04-2001, 04:46 AM
i should be events admin. :rolleyes:

Brad2
10-04-2001, 04:53 AM
heh I just hope I get it

Sir Triclops
10-04-2001, 09:53 AM
I would like to be on the Events Team. Not as Admin, just regular ET.

Valder
10-04-2001, 07:32 PM
HAI GUY

#[email protected](#[email protected]
Calling me a dirtbag you monkey lover. I only wanted to become admin to make graal less boring. Many people want to quit because it is unbelievably boring, and if that changed more people would play it.

ZORG1986
10-04-2001, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Hey i am cool
i should be events admin. :rolleyes:
LoL Yeaa lets all vote for "Hey i am cool" :D

Brad2
10-05-2001, 03:11 AM

#[email protected](#[email protected]
Calling me a dirtbag you monkey lover. I only wanted to become admin to make graal less boring. Many people want to quit because it is unbelievably boring, and if that changed more people would play it.

no at the time iw as calling cloud x one

i was saying you just want to be admin all of a sudden