PDA

View Full Version : tree ideas!-=setfan please read=-

jonny12
10-02-2001, 05:36 AM
here are 2 ideas i have had--

once your tree dies in graal--it is worthlis. i think you should make-Fertilizer-- so once it dies you can put Fertilizer on it so it can grow again from that stage. :)

#2-the funny one
Money Tree-pay apples and get seeds- plant trees like apple trees but they grow Gralets- 30 apples(30 apples=60g)buys 5 seeds each - tree can grow 100g to 150g.. but takes long time-just like apple trees; :)

sorry about the spelling problems if there are some!

Tyhm
10-02-2001, 10:20 AM
Why not pick up and throw dead trees? The first time they break into 3-5 branches, then they shatter...could make a decent weapon in dungeons and such, if there were any. ^_^

James
10-02-2001, 10:57 AM
Tyhm, have you ever played on Graal 2001? Just curious.

JeffTL
10-02-2001, 09:45 PM
I've only ever seen Tyhm on Classic...so I myself wonder, too. 'Course, he's still Elite Dude Number 4 or 5 if he hasn't.

TheKaizer
10-03-2001, 01:15 AM
heh...money trees would be cool...and about the fertilizer, do people have so much time they could do trees over and over? ah, probably.

KrAnKyP2P
10-03-2001, 01:49 AM
dumb idea

jonny12
10-03-2001, 08:55 AM
why has Stefan not read this??

p.s. it is a good idea :)

konidias
10-03-2001, 11:26 AM
What is the point in buying fertilizer to have the tree grow again? Unless it grows from the last stage which would be stupid because I could buy one bag of seeds and 100 fertilizers and keep fertilizing it every time it died. The second idea I have no idea what you said.. so I won't even answer with a response..

And.. Who in the world is setfan? Is that a new script command? :p

freddyfox
10-03-2001, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
Why not pick up and throw dead trees? The first time they break into 3-5 branches, then they shatter...could make a decent weapon in dungeons and such, if there were any. ^_^

What would we throw them at? Bomy's that wander around on the moon that shoot rockets and are incredibly laggy? :(

Tyhm
10-03-2001, 01:42 PM
Yeah, okay, it was kinda a dumb idea. Lumber's always useful though, sell it to the fishrod guy and the bowgen guy and all that....

ZORG1986
10-04-2001, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

What would we throw them at? Bomy's that wander around on the moon that shoot rockets and are incredibly laggy? :(
Well normaly when i try to do the Bomy moon i end up throwing my monitor at the wall, so throwing trees at bomys could increase the life span of my monitors.....

Butz
10-04-2001, 02:31 AM
I think Graal needs a good old fashioned Evil Overlord (tm) to come in and build a nice elaborate dungeon, and put some item for heroes to retrieve inside of it...
Graal2001 is sorely lacking on its quest amount...

Tyhm
10-04-2001, 04:29 AM
I think it'd be spiffy if we had preset dungeons and wandering bosses. Like the slime boss might be in the water castle, the underwater cave, the swamp, behind the waterfall, or en route from one to another...you can kill him between dungeons if you're fast, but he keeps going until he reaches a throne room, and stays there until he's killed. Then he drops the prize and flees. Leaves a slime trail outside the current dungeon so you can tell...

Butz
10-04-2001, 04:39 AM
That's not a bad Idea Tyhm...
We DO need something however, as part of Graal is supposed to be the quests and the adventure....
Sure, an economy is nice, but look at what it leads people to..
Scamming others just to get a nice little graphic to put on your character.
We need some quests with some old fashioned baddy slaying too, not just dodge everything and kill the dragon...
Sorry if I seem to be ranting a bit, but it's just I've been thinking about this for a while...

entravial
10-10-2001, 01:49 PM
omigod i can't believe this setfan hasn't read my stupid topic right away i must complain now

ZORG1986
10-10-2001, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by jonny12
why has Stefan not read this??

p.s. it is a good idea :)
The thread is titled Setfan please read, not Stefan please read so he probably ignored it