PDA

View Full Version : Playerlist Improvements

lordhelmut
09-30-2001, 11:51 PM
I have made a list of features that could be added to the Playerlist and things relating to sending and recieving PMs

1. Mass Breaking

You can enable mass breaking for specific groups
-Staff (The ability to turn this off could be useful)
-Buddies
-Guild
-Normal
-Ignore (Recieve no PMs, only Masses)

2. HTML Toolbar in Send PM box

A bar similar to the one on ICQ, where you can choose the background color and font

This should be able to be turned off

3. Mass Ignore Color

Like when you send a PM to a person on ignore, if you send a mass to a person with Ignore Masses on, that persons name will turn a color (Color should be defined in playerlist options, default: blue, turn to black to disable this feature)

4. More Profile Options
-AIM: Add a box for AIM
-Head: Show head in stats (Rightclick player)

konidias
10-01-2001, 12:07 AM
For the head in stats.. it shows the head in the profile next to the name.. if you mean head number.. screw that I don't want everyone using my head.. most people are deterred when I won't tell them the number.. I damn well don't want people to impersonate me at their leisure. :o

lordhelmut
10-01-2001, 12:18 AM
it only slows down the process

Stand next to person you want to impersonate -> Alt+5 -> F5 -> F4 (Get head) -> F8 -> sethead head#.gif

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
10-01-2001, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by lordhelmut
it only slows down the process

Stand next to person you want to impersonate -> Alt+5 -> F5 -> F4 (Get head) -> F8 -> sethead head#.gif
*Runs up to konidias*

Tyhm
10-01-2001, 08:56 AM
Unless you're a nutter like me, in which case you make a list of every head in the game!

1136, incidentally.

SagaTCN
10-01-2001, 10:56 PM
I just made an NPC that tells me the head number of the closest player :/