PDA

View Full Version : mp3's on a server

defaultaccount
03-21-2016, 05:15 AM
I've got a problem where I log into the Default level of my server Called "Power station" and it doesn't play the song, because some child of mine logged on and turned it off named "Zoey". In this new plan of your guys to fix grail lusty for 2015,
side note about "Graal truth" um, im wondering if you expect the same deamon to treet you, and make you as like him to me.

The script changed and formatted is as follows.

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onPlayerEnters() {
playlooped("pb_wind3.mp3");
}

Simple soultions would be to give the CD out for friends, and actually talk about how it sounds? It really sounds like a power station. people raid the powerstations and try to boost their bases with power so they don't need nightvision. the moon isn't always dark until all the powerstations are not running. that's when everyone has to run to the light side even if the server was perfected. something stupid to say idk it sounds kinda threating, im just giving options of what actually might happen. The sun could give a desiese to people and make them truly zombies. or something. pollution really. and somehow, the only option is to move to the moon, mars is too far of a destionation.

defaultaccount
03-21-2016, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the information. We will think about answering it. 50/50.

defaultaccount
03-21-2016, 05:18 AM
Is 50/50 100%? and with a A or a on it doesn't make any sense after you explain the part where its not or is 100% of the thing?

defaultaccount
03-21-2016, 05:20 AM
it was made by God, it is created by God. a doesn't always stand for the same thing.

like AY from a spiritual balance?

Either way guys, I need someone to explain to me why the music isn't working. It need's to be playing. so you can absorb the truth of what really happened.

ffcmike
03-21-2016, 05:24 AM
Probably that you need to set something like this in Folder Config assuming the file is uploaded within a folder path such as "levels/music/":

file music/*.mp3

Crono
03-21-2016, 05:26 AM
bro you need to lay off the stuff

defaultaccount
03-21-2016, 05:30 AM
Guys and Girls and Childern of the suns and the worlds. We need to find a bla bla bla war of the worlds.

I just wan't to inform people that I've got balance to my server, maybe, there are two dedicated scripters who want to test to see if P B or planet base would happen. I think it's a great idea. Just the point it's not really been perfected. Doesn't mean that gravity sparing, isn't really the future of grail anyway. I really need someone

defaultaccount
03-21-2016, 05:33 AM
Probably that you need to set something like this in Folder Config assuming the file is uploaded within a folder path such as "levels/music/":

file music/*.mp3
y folder config is set to play mp3s somehow someone turned it off can you log on my server?

fight4life
03-23-2016, 10:08 AM
im fairly sure most sounds on graal had to either be converted into a certain file type forget name of it or placed in a gani

defaultaccount
03-26-2016, 09:39 AM
WE'll someone deleted most of the stuff on my server so I'm on the prawl for another scripter.

Crow
03-26-2016, 09:47 AM
You're stoned, aren't you?