PDA

View Full Version : Get a servers player list?

Kirko
04-25-2015, 12:17 AM
Is it possible to get a list of online players from a server? I know there is a way to get the total amount of players but couldn't find a way to get the actual players online.

scriptless
04-25-2015, 12:28 AM
allayers is a list of all players.

for ( temp.pl : allplayers ) {
echo(temp.pl);
}

Should echo all the players online.

Kirko
04-25-2015, 01:45 PM
Thank you but I was wondering if I could get a lost of players from an other server and not the one I'm currently on. Sorry I wasn't clear on my earlier message.

Draenin
04-26-2015, 01:49 AM
Probably not, but the playerlist has tabs you can open that show players on other public servers.

scriptless
04-26-2015, 04:21 AM
Probably not, but the playerlist has tabs you can open that show players on other public servers.

If the player list can it might be possible to just pull the list from there since its just a gui window. Other then that I am not aware of any ways to do it. But I haven't had the need to try and find a way.

xAndrewx
04-26-2015, 06:45 AM
Yes- here

requesttext("pmservers", NULL); ^ - returns a list of public servers (used in the playerlist)
requesttext("pmserverplayers", str servername); ^ - shows the players of a given server in the playerlist
requesttext("pmunmapserver", str servername); ^ - hides the players of a given server in the playerlist
requesttext("pmguilds", NULL); ^ - returns a list of the guild tags currently in use
requesttext("pmguildplayers", str guildname); ^ - shows the players wearing the given guild tag in the playerlist
requesttext("pmunmapguild", str guildname); ^ - hides the players wearing the given guild tag in the playerlist

Draenin
04-26-2015, 11:12 PM
Very nice. Thanks, Andy!