PDA

View Full Version : table gui?

scriptless
01-11-2015, 03:04 PM
So does anyone know how to make a gui that has a table like the sql explorer's? Ive looked thru the sql explorer's script and I haven't found it yet so I figured I would ask the forums while I keep looking to see if anyone has any advice.

xAndrewx
01-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Post a screenshot

scriptless
01-11-2015, 03:34 PM
This one. I would like to do something like that in one of my projects but lack some understanding. I am talking about how it says rowed, account, command, ... and has the | between them so that it looks like its a table.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=49545&d=1254686755

xAndrewx
01-11-2015, 03:42 PM
It's using several GUIs inside GuiScrollCtrl, it isn't one specifically.

scriptless
01-11-2015, 03:46 PM
It's using several GUIs inside GuiScrollCtrl, it isn't one specifically.

Thats what I thought. thanks. So how does the scroll bar go above the row with the labels for the colums? I assume they give space at the top of the list and just float it above it or something?

I got a gui control above the scroll and the text edit, but now when I mouse over the part with the control it doesn't select that row. Is there a way to make it act as if your mouse is over the object below the control?

MysticalDragon
01-14-2015, 04:11 AM
Thats what I thought. thanks. So how does the scroll bar go above the row with the labels for the colums? I assume they give space at the top of the list and just float it above it or something?

I got a gui control above the scroll and the text edit, but now when I mouse over the part with the control it doesn't select that row. Is there a way to make it act as if your mouse is over the object below the control?
Hmm possible by setting the top GUI modal to false? So its disregarded.

scriptless
01-17-2015, 02:52 PM
Thanks. That worked.