PDA

View Full Version : Any severs to practice GS2 on?

iDigzy
11-13-2013, 01:58 AM
Hi, I am currently looking for a server that I could practice scripting GS2 on. I have codes a few other languages, and would like to make another attempt at GS2. Does anyone possibly have a sever :o?

scriptless
11-13-2013, 12:36 PM
There used to be a server called, "Testbed". Sadly this server is gone :( or down at least. But also keep in mind GS3 has begun some initial testing. I've played with it on a server I had access to. It's pretty neat. Hope you find a server to practice on, did you ever script in GS1 by chance?

iDigzy
11-13-2013, 07:42 PM
There used to be a server called, "Testbed". Sadly this server is gone :( or down at least. But also keep in mind GS3 has begun some initial testing. I've played with it on a server I had access to. It's pretty neat. Hope you find a server to practice on, did you ever script in GS1 by chance?

I haven't bothered learning GS1 as it's outdated and seems pretty pointless unless I were just scripting in the editor D:. But I did learn to script for a few other type of game engines, so I understand the basics of most things. Also, while I didn't script GS1 I have had experience with rc and know how to do most things, since there was another server like test bed. But it was also closed down, I am now just looking for a server who would be looking for a somewhat beginner scripter to work for them or something etc.