PDA

View Full Version : guild cp broken

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur
09-27-2013, 06:17 PM
hello!

i have been trying to create a guild for people who like mulberry fruits, which is something i paid money to upgrade my account in order to do, but the guild cp always fails to load, can this please be fixed?

thank you!

Minoc
10-02-2013, 10:59 AM
The guilds list hasn't been updated since September 2012.
The administration has pretty much abandoned global guilds.

Minoc
04-16-2014, 01:09 PM
hello!

i have been trying to create a guild for people who like mulberry fruits, which is something i paid money to upgrade my account in order to do, but the guild cp always fails to load, can this please be fixed?

thank you!
Is your guild ready yet? I'd love to join!

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur
04-17-2014, 06:08 AM
unfortunately guildcp is still broken and i have no intention of re-upgrading to gold

Minoc
04-18-2014, 07:00 AM
unfortunately guildcp is still broken and i have no intention of re-upgrading to gold
Have you tried contacting [email protected]?

Anyway I assume you're entitled for a refund, since a major service that was promised with the purchase wasn't provided.

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur
04-18-2014, 09:37 AM
Have you tried contacting [email protected]?

April Fools was over 2 weeks ago!

Spiker
04-19-2014, 09:01 AM
April Fools was over 2 weeks ago!

Does anybody even monitor that e-mail anymore? Seriously, there needs to be a higher power support system for this game, since there are thousands of players on iPhone and such.

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur
04-19-2014, 09:19 AM
they made a support centre for mobile/flash servers -

http://support.toonslab.com/

for some reason they didnt feel that those who pay the much higher prices for temporary subscriptions on pc graal (rather than $1 or $2 for a permanent upgrade) are worthy of receiving this service

callimuc
04-19-2014, 08:32 PM
they made a support centre for mobile/flash servers -

http://support.toonslab.com/

Actually I've never heard about this link, and I'm working on the mobile Era o.o

I don't know who's giving that link to players and I don't know who's even checking it but I can tell that it's not our staff team.

for some reason they didnt feel that those who pay the much higher prices for temporary subscriptions on pc graal (rather than $1 or $2 for a permanent upgrade) are worthy of receiving this service

Contacting responsible people directly (which should be the tip of all possible ways to get help) multiple times hasn't worked for me in the past. I'm sure there must be something big awaiting us if there is no time for help, heads up! Maybe the ability to toggle the loading sounds of the FB games on/off??

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur
04-19-2014, 08:43 PM
Actually I've never heard about this link, and I'm working on the mobile Era o.o

I don't know who's giving that link to players and I don't know who's even checking it but I can tell that it's not our staff team.

apparently it began spreading through an upper staff member of izone, which is hardly surprising as that server name is closer to a certain someones heart than iera and iclassic

Contacting responsible people directly (which should be the tip of all possible ways to get help) multiple times hasn't worked for me in the past. I'm sure there must be something big awaiting us if there is no time for help, heads up! Maybe the ability to toggle the loading sounds of the FB games on/off??
its obviously graal 6.1 for windows and linux, as there must surely be a really big update that has delayed its release for a month after mac thus far

Torankusu
04-20-2014, 01:13 AM

Not surprising, considering you were less active than I was, and I was the one removed for inactivity. Oddly enough, I was given access to the support center because of my activity? Oh well.

callimuc
04-20-2014, 10:34 AM
Not surprising, considering you were less active than I was, and I was the one removed for inactivity. Oddly enough, I was given access to the support center because of my activity? Oh well.

I've had my reasons which people were aware of. Never the less, I still kinda knew what's been going on regarding such stuff

Spiker
04-20-2014, 10:54 PM
I've had my reasons which people were aware of. Never the less, I still kinda knew what's been going on regarding such stuff

Jail

MysticalDragon
04-24-2014, 11:22 AM
http://support.toonslab.com/ is a official support system by Unixmad, all Iphone/facebook managers have access to support there server. The global guild system is pretty much worthless. But email Xor at [email protected], he is currently the global Guilds Administrator and can pretty much push anything threw.

callimuc
04-24-2014, 03:02 PM
The global guild system is pretty much worthless

well yet that's part of the feature most people paid/are paying for. If there is no more support for that it should be removed and stop getting advertised

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur
04-24-2014, 04:39 PM
perhaps global guilds wouldnt be as worthless if this platform wasnt treated as abondonware in the first place