PDA

View Full Version : updates

figured
04-16-2013, 12:06 AM
So I noticed updates. I can't say im a fan of the new gui/qmenu.. sadly i played n-pulse because it was a classic feel that wasnt graphic obsessive.. probably wont be playing when it is released. may log on to check it out tho but thats it.. not even interested in idling there now =/

but on a side note, i noticed the start menu is gone.. isnt that a PWA violation unless you have a new link to the "shop" ? so people can upgrade gold and such? i hope u guys figure out a way to do this nicely. i honestly didnt mind the blue bar down there.. reminded me of the white box that used to be there during the 2.x days.

Matt
05-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes various updates have been made such as the tileset, weather system, qmenu (not official.), and additions to our combat system such as the sword bash. A thread will be posted here soon.

Ducati_Link
05-20-2013, 12:20 PM
Never going to please everyone, sadly. We are keeping classic, we are going right back to classic, to it's roots - Zelda. We want to keep it simple, but the game play exciting. The gui isn't anything exciting, it's based of the simplicity of LTTP. We are looking for top quality though - there will be no short cuts.

scriptless
05-20-2013, 03:10 PM
Why does movement seem choppy? Are you using default movement or custom?

Emera
05-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Why does movement seem choppy? Are you using default movement or custom?

Was about to mention this. Everything seems pretty choppy and laggy. Thought it was just me.

scriptless
05-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Was about to mention this. Everything seems pretty choppy and laggy. Thought it was just me.

at first i thought it was a custom movement but yeah it seems to be everything.

Matt
05-20-2013, 11:50 PM
at first i thought it was a custom movement but yeah it seems to be everything.

I spotted that a few days ago, it may be the weather system but i'm not entirely sure yet. I'll have Sage look into this when i talk to him. :)