PDA

View Full Version : All of my tiles are black cant see graphics

LODblood
12-24-2012, 05:27 AM
I can only see npcs on my server what may the problem be

brokk
12-24-2012, 05:55 AM
Put this in a weapon and add it to player.

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
addtiledef "pics1.png",,;
}

LODblood
12-24-2012, 06:08 AM
Yeah but i was using the era offline as my base tileset for now until i make my own and its just all black

LODblood
12-24-2012, 06:21 AM
and my rc is being weird lol any ideas whats wrong with it

cbk1994
12-24-2012, 06:27 AM

RC isn't supported under Windows 8. The graalonline.com website (download page) now claims that Windows 8 is a supported OS for Graal so I would ask Stefan why that's not the case.

http://cdn.uploads.graalcenter.org/upload/Screen%20Shot%202012-12-24%20at%2012.11.14%20AM.png

LODblood
12-24-2012, 06:42 AM
Ugh i really need the external rc

scriptless
12-24-2012, 10:49 AM

You're using Windows 8 right?

The rc does not work in windows 8.

For offline, use this

removetiledefs;
addtiledefs ERAS TILESET HERE,,;

Ugh i really need the external rc

The internal one isn't that bad. It uses external windows too.. The only reason I prefer external to internal is so I can browse the web and still script. When I minimize graal all external scripted windows minimize with it too :(

callimuc
12-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Put this in a weapon and add it to player.

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
addtiledef "pics1.png",,;
}

you are mixing up gs1 with gs2

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
addtiledef("pics1.png", "", 0);
}

would be the correct way of using it

scriptless
12-24-2012, 05:08 PM
you are mixing up gs1 with gs2

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
addtiledef("pics1.png", "", 0);
}

would be the correct way of using it

Yeah I saw that too but he said offline so I just posted 2 lines.. You dont even need "if (created) {" just literally pasting those 2 lines in the editor would work.

Sorry I think I misunderstood.. he was using the offline graphcis on his online server??

callimuc
12-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Yeah I saw that too but he said offline so I just posted 2 lines.. You dont even need "if (created) {" just literally pasting those 2 lines in the editor would work.

Sorry I think I misunderstood.. he was using the offline graphcis on his online server??

was refering to brokk as he used it wrong :P yea yours would really work, no doubt
but as of his statement hes just using the offline tileset, no clue :(

LODblood
12-24-2012, 06:26 PM
No i mean i bought a server and im just using eras offline tileset while i make my tileset and all the world is black except npc images and if their a building their i cant walk through it its like the tiles are still their i just cant see them

cbk1994
12-24-2012, 06:54 PM
No i mean i bought a server and im just using eras offline tileset while i make my tileset and all the world is black except npc images and if their a building their i cant walk through it its like the tiles are still their i just cant see them

How did you get Era's tileset? Are you using the development kit (available from "install packages") and following the instructions in it?

callimuc
12-24-2012, 06:56 PM
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
addtiledef("imagenamehere.extension", "", 1);
}

try to use this for your tileset script, else make sure the image is really uploaded and that the client can download the tileset (use '/find imagename' in RC, without the ', and check if it says downloadable, not downloadable or if it even exists)

LODblood
12-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Yeah era development kit

LODblood
12-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Nvm it was something stupid like clientside wasnt all capital and my bracket at the end was off a lil *****