PDA

View Full Version : Great new server, high hopes

Gunderak
12-15-2012, 09:30 AM
I have high hopes for this server, they are making amazing scripts.
Seriously you should check this server out.
Dev kurtan95952525
Really, the future looks good.
I was on there earlier, I met one of the "Player Relations", he was 12, he was kind of cool, but he didn't like it when I used the word "crap" and disconnected me.
The coolest guy there would have to be "*AndrewX (LAT Admin)" (Not to be confused with xAndrewx.)
Attached is a picture of how he deals with players.
So if you have some spare time, I recommend heading over there and saying hi to the staff.

scriptless
12-15-2012, 01:33 PM
They should be hosted sometime next week at that pace.

Crow
12-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Why even bother wasting your time with this thread?

cbk1994
12-15-2012, 02:53 PM
It's a private dev server, let them have their fun. One day they might take the experiences they got there and make a real server. Lots of developers on Graal, myself included, started out on servers like that one.

Crow
12-15-2012, 03:09 PM
It's a private dev server, let them have their fun. One day they might take the experiences they got there and make a real server. Lots of developers on Graal, myself included, started out on servers like that one.

Yep, me as well. Anystria was not that bad, but, well...

bioboi
12-15-2012, 06:45 PM
booh is the man leave him alone!

NicoX
12-15-2012, 06:58 PM
I have high hopes for this server, they are making amazing scripts.
Seriously you should check this server out.
Dev kurtan95952525
Really, the future looks good.
I was on there earlier, I met one of the "Player Relations", he was 12, he was kind of cool, but he didn't like it when I used the word "crap" and disconnected me.
The coolest guy there would have to be "*AndrewX (LAT Admin)" (Not to be confused with xAndrewx.)
Attached is a picture of how he deals with players.
So if you have some spare time, I recommend heading over there and saying hi to the staff.

Someone should close this Thread.

BlueMelon
12-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Why are you even spending time exploring a UC server like that one? They are not looking for players to play it (yet) they are looking to develop and have fun, its their server after all.