PDA

View Full Version : Forums down?

scriptless
12-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Are the N-Pulse forums down now? No news has been released in over 2 months on the update of n-pulse. I've checked from other ip's since they have me blocked from veiwing the forums. the forum just seems to be down.

Matt
12-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Development is steadily active now, and the workflow is pretty good. Work is getting done. I plan to chat with Ducati here soon and see what she is all willing to publicize.

Matt
12-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Forums are back online.

http://www.npulse-graal.com

Everything will be fully functional within the hour.

VeryVeryScaryBerry1
12-15-2012, 05:54 AM
Waste of time, graals owners are just going to make things worse in regards to trial restrictions and driving new players away from the game.
and even if you go for the iOS approach prepare to face the same fate as Stroseria, Stefan will ignore you until you and your server go away.

also, bring back the bonker, Chang was a fool for deleting it!

scriptless
12-15-2012, 08:14 AM
Waste of time, graals owners are just going to make things worse in regards to trial restrictions and driving new players away from the game.
and even if you go for the iOS approach prepare to face the same fate as Stroseria, Stefan will ignore you until you and your server go away.

also, bring back the bonker, Chang was a fool for deleting it!

bonker?

Fulg0reSama
12-19-2012, 05:13 AM
bonker?

It's a long story.

scriptless
12-19-2012, 03:02 PM
It's a long story.

not like im going anywhere, feel free to explain to not only me but anyone who may come across this forum and wonder the same (including guest's who cant post).

Matt
12-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Make a new topic about it.