PDA

View Full Version : Guild section of the website

kia345
10-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Why is it near impossible to access the guilds list? Nine times out of ten, a still valid guild will lead to an error page. Navigating the Guild CP is pressing F5 over and over until something finally decides to respond. It can take up to twenty minutes to actually approve a single application, and that's after that applicant has refreshed the application page enough times to make it realize the guild does, in fact, exist. And even then, it sometimes decides to forget that I have a gold/classic account, telling me that I can't access the Guild CP without a community name.

None of the rest of the website seems this terrible barring its appearance. But the pages at least show up and somewhat do their job. Is this actually a fault on the page's end, or is this problem somehow exclusive to me and 100% of the people who've asked for Zorbi tags?

e.: Looking back, everything at graalonline.com takes an eternity to load, but it actually loads eventually. Guilds hardly does that.

Crow
10-06-2012, 07:10 PM
It's related to the code managing/accessing the guilds database. Been experiencing these issues for quite a while now.

fowlplay4
10-06-2012, 08:08 PM
**** needs to be integrated into the client.

Tim_Rocks
10-06-2012, 11:21 PM
**** needs to be integrated into the client.

There's actually a two year waiting list right now, but we'll keep you updated when we decide to implement this feature. We appreciate your concern.

Admins
10-07-2012, 01:21 AM
Yes it's somehow slow, need to check this sometime.
It would be good sometime to integrate it into the client, it is already managed by a Graal server but the interface is in browser, so it wouldn't be impossible to make the interface also inside the game. But right now releasing v6 and possibly a new website are a higher priority, we already started moving some stuff away from the website and integrate it into the client (like creating of accounts, setting community name, and more payment methods directly managed by Graal).

NicoX
10-07-2012, 01:36 AM
It would be good sometime to integrate it into the client, it is already managed by a Graal server but the interface is in browser, so it wouldn't be impossible to make the interface also inside the game. But right now releasing v6 and possibly a new website are a higher priority, we already started moving some stuff away from the website and integrate it into the client (like creating of accounts, setting community name, and more payment methods directly managed by Graal).

That new features sounds nice. If you can get the guild CP into the client too, it would be wonderfull.

mewtoo18
12-29-2012, 02:01 PM

You can create an account now from the client?

Also, yes PLEASE do update the website. I love how it looks but it's sad when the pages show inaccurate information, misleading information, jumps back and forth between old and new website.. Is there any expected completion date for the website?