PDA

View Full Version : What server should I start legit playing?

Van116
08-02-2012, 05:56 AM
Just got my computer back today... Missed pc graal sooo much, so I'm wondering, what server should I go on:O thoughts?

haro41
08-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Play UN. The rest of the servers' core systems are broken and frustratingly flawed, that it detracts from the game as a whole, and makes them generally unplayable and devoid of any fun. Also, there is absolutely zero in game guides or tutorials. UN only gets a passing grade because they are using the built in system, with about a foot of solid **** spread on top. Some of their minigames can be fun.

That is seriously the best graal PC has to offer right now. Sorry.

Tim_Rocks
08-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Era, if UN were better, it would have a higher player count. :)

Starfire2001
08-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Era, if UN didn't have observer mode, it would have a higher player count. :)

Fixed! :asleep:

Dragon551
08-02-2012, 09:55 AM
It really depends what type of "gameplay" you're into.

Era is a modern server but if you're just starting off now it may not be the best decision to play. Obtaining money and/or items can be a difficult task for newcomers. I've played UN a few years back and I was a huge fan of it, however I haven't recently played so I can't really express my current opinion on the server.

Graal Kingdoms is a fantastic server but it's also hard for a newcomer to begin playing and obtaining items. I've heard different things about Zodiac and I haven't really played for some years so I can't help you there. Classic is preparing for a re-release, you could check them out, I've seen some great updates for it so far :)
You also have "UC" servers but eh~

Keep in mind you may (well you more than likely do) need some sort of subscription to fully experience these servers. Anyways, pick your poison :)

DuBsTeRmAn
08-02-2012, 03:30 PM
You should try Zone, you'll be the best player on the server, no doubt!

Felix_Xenophobe
08-02-2012, 03:32 PM
GK bro it's 10x better than any other server

Crow
08-02-2012, 03:34 PM
You should try Zone, you'll be the best player on the server, no doubt!

Because he'd be the only one..?

maximus_asinus
08-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Graal 2001

Van116
08-02-2012, 05:48 PM
I have 12month gold:) and I'm either going on GK,Zodiac,or N-Pulse

Crono
08-02-2012, 05:49 PM
zod

xXziroXx
08-02-2012, 06:13 PM
I have 12month gold:) and I'm either going on GK,Zodiac,or N-Pulse

GK is not worth it as a new player, I didn't know N-Pulse had any kind of gameplay, so Zodiac is your best bet.

Geno
08-02-2012, 08:40 PM
start your own server. people over the past 10 years have had tons of success doing that.

Felix_Xenophobe
08-02-2012, 08:57 PM
start your own server. people over the past 10 years have had tons of success doing that.

Rastafaria

Never forget

ffcmike
08-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Classic... oh wait this is the server which convinced him to upgrade in the first place.

devilsknite1
08-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Or just be smart and uninstall Graal PC...
But in all seriousness, it depends on what community you're into. Era = young kids crying/trolling all day and you will pretty much be guaranteed to not get anywhere and will get no help; Zod = pretty fun, decent community that's fairly nice and helpful, actual content, fairly easy to grasp (if you actually try to) and a wiki; UN = laid back community, practically all player-based with content and events/mini games; N-Pulse as of now doesn't really have a whole lot of content, but they're making a come back. As far as Classic goes, I was never a fan of its original for PC, but they're definitely worth checking out. Or you could just play all of them and see which ones you like the most.

Geno
08-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Rastafaria

Never forget

never forget the blaze bro. never forget

Felix_Xenophobe
08-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Zod = decent community.

O boy

ff7chocoboknight
08-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Classic.

upsilon
08-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Kingdoms:

'Cause it doesn't sound like a clown dropped his suitcase full of bike horns when you die.

Crono
08-03-2012, 04:16 PM
O boy

Better than the other communities. lol

GoDoT
08-03-2012, 05:57 PM
UN, or stroseria, when it comes out.

WanDaMan
08-03-2012, 07:18 PM
UN has a lot of content which may take a couple of hours to complete (to get the 13 hearts, level 3 sword and shield) which is quite varied.

Kingdoms is fun but ultimately repetitive.

Zodiac is a lovely playerworld, I would strongly recommend this too.

Zone is a fantastic server but you need a few players to fully appreciate the gaming experience.

skillmaster19
08-04-2012, 02:44 AM
classic is fun. Do all the quests.

Felix_Xenophobe
08-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Better than the other communities. lol

comparing turds really

Crono
08-04-2012, 02:41 PM
comparing turds really

zod #1 turd

Tim_Rocks
08-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Zodiac or Era are probably your best bet.

skillmaster19
08-05-2012, 12:16 AM
well as a trial Era and Zodiac are the best since they don't have observer mode. Stupid Stefan wont work with UN to get it removed.

With gold it depends what you like.

Era is good for a modern gun themed server, it really repetitive though and if you don't spend hundreds of hours doing the same task over and over to earn enough money for a decent gun you get owned by other players.

Zodiac is ok but its grindfest. Before you can even start playing you need to work for like 2 million gold just to get an essence to play a race good at the class you use. If you play at level 60 as a human its hopeless. If you like games like WoW this might be the game for you.

Unholy Nation is fun to just jump into and play. Its more casual but fun. Quest for ~1-2 hours and you're even with everyone else.

With Classic PC you can do their quests but not much more since they're still UC.

Do quests for like 2 hours then you're even with

Googi
08-10-2012, 02:49 AM
Just got my computer back today... Missed pc graal sooo much, so I'm wondering, what server should I go on:O thoughts?

If you're into combat and PKing: UN

If you're into MMORPGs: Zodiac

For a hybrid: Era

Fulg0reSama
08-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Kingdoms:

'Cause it doesn't sound like a clown dropped his suitcase full of bike horns when you die.

If I still played Graal in any active way, I'd go with your vote.

My answer to the OP: If you try to legitimately play any server, you're going to want to figure out a way to make it where you have the most choices that appeal to you, secondly, find a community that you can enjoy being with, everything else should basically not exist. Otherwise what Googi said, if you want even, I can PM you a few different game sources you could explore for other games on.

Crono
08-10-2012, 04:08 PM
If you're into combat and PKing: UN

If you're into MMORPGs: Zodiac

I'd have to disagree here. While UN does have dat default feel, the difficulty cap of Zodiac is much lower. You can viably PvP on Zodiac in less then a month, whereas it's incredibly difficult to spar/pk on UN when you have players with years of more experience + a steep skill cap. I suppose it's more of a "style of PvP" preference.

I feel that although you can "max out" your stats (HP, sword, shield, etc) on UN in a day, it will take you much longer to enjoy PvP on UN than it would on Zodiac. :S

maximus_asinus
08-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Don't kid yourself, PKing and sparring are incredibly easy. I laugh at how you people formed this elitist community around it. An idiot should be able to pick up patterns and adapt a system in a month if they're dedicated.

Fulg0reSama
08-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Don't kid yourself, PKing and sparring are incredibly easy. I laugh at how you people formed this elitist community around it. An idiot should be able to pick up patterns and adapt a system in a month if they're dedicated.

+rep whenever possible.

Crono
08-10-2012, 04:45 PM

gl to any noob trying to beat this guy. p.s, he spars on an iPod and shreds FB sparrers (who of course use keyboards) apart. being a viable pvper on Zodiac is much easier, take it from someone who actually plays both.

Emera
08-10-2012, 04:52 PM
gl to any noob trying to beat this guy. p.s, he spars on an iPod and shreds FB sparrers (who of course use keyboards) apart. being a viable pvper on Zodiac is much easier, take it from someone who actually plays both.

I don't know if you were around back when Point was 1st of the leaderboard. I've never seen a PKer so good in my life.

Crono
08-10-2012, 06:39 PM
I don't know if you were around back when Point was 1st of the leaderboard. I've never seen a PKer so good in my life.

PKer or sparrer? Because Brett and Ares are by far the best sparrers.

The special thing about Comyt is that he wins vs PC users while on an iPod.