PDA

View Full Version : GoDoT - Taking requests.

GoDoT
07-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Hello Graalians. I am GoDoT. I am a Graphical and Leveling Artist. In this thread, I will be taking graphics and leveling requests for playerworld servers only. I will only be doing 3 assignments, so make sure you use the form I have made below.

Your Playerworld name
Your Community name
What you would like me to do.
If yours server has a specific theme/tileset, please send the tileset via skype (forrest.godot) or by the email in my signature.

Thanks,
GoDoT

kalabar24
07-29-2012, 10:07 PM
Why don't you just apply for a server? If you actually think about it, you could be cramped with too many assignments at once from so many different playerworlds.

GoDoT
07-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Why don't you just apply for a server? If you actually think about it, you could be cramped with too many assignments at once from so many different playerworlds.
I already do work for a server, I felt like helping out, and giving out to servers that need help. That's why i'm asking other servers if they need help with Graphics or Levels. Why would I mix my Stroseria work, with the helping out i'm doing for other servers.
Hello Graalians. I am GoDoT. I am a Graphical and Leveling Artist. In this thread, I will be taking graphics and leveling requests for playerworld servers only. I will only be doing 3 assignments, so make sure you use the form I have made below.

kalabar24
07-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Calm. Down. I was just suggesting something and you people act like someone just got murdered.

Elk
07-30-2012, 06:01 AM
GoDoT almost seems like the initials for G.D.T = Graal Development Team....are you someone in disguise that just wants to be some kind of part of this for recognition?

Are you...Rave_J?

MattKan
07-30-2012, 06:24 AM
GoDoT almost seems like the initials for G.D.T = Graal Development Team....are you someone in disguise that just wants to be some kind of part of this for recognition?

Are you...Rave_J?

Would make since.

cbk1994
07-30-2012, 07:55 AM
Are you...Rave_J?

No. There is way too much capitalization and punctuation in his posts for it to be Rave_J.

Tim_Rocks
07-30-2012, 09:31 AM
I bet it's Tre.

GoDoT
07-30-2012, 12:35 PM
Im GoDoT and I have been playing Graal PC with the same name since 2007 when I started. Yes GDT does stand for Graal Development Team in my name. I'm a Developer

Emera
07-30-2012, 12:52 PM
I bet it's Tre.
GoDoT actually has some knowhow of how to speak properly.

Crow
07-30-2012, 05:11 PM
GoDoT actually has some knowhow of how to speak properly.

Indeed. Unlike Rave_J or Tre.