PDA

View Full Version : We have a new forums now?

zectra_f21
07-28-2012, 09:08 AM
We have a new forums now? What.

What happened to the old forums and where is everybody?

Imperialistic
07-28-2012, 09:46 AM

*comes out of the shadows*

Since the release of Graal v5 the playercount got scarce and Stefan destroyed each and every player's/developer's ambition that got in his way.

/ooc (lol)

NicoX
07-28-2012, 11:44 PM

I IMed you on AIM the link.

NicoX
08-07-2012, 09:19 AM
*comes out of the shadows*

Since the release of Graal v5 the playercount got scarce and Stefan destroyed each and every player's/developer's ambition that got in his way.

/ooc (lol)

Man you should RP more on Val haha

Imperialistic
08-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Man you should RP more on Val haha

I rather talk dirty to the ladies on iClassic if I had to do any sort of role playin'

NicoX
08-07-2012, 10:41 AM
I rather talk dirty to the ladies on iClassic if I had to do any sort of role playin'

With "ladies" you mean the 10 year old kids? :D

PhantosP2P
08-17-2012, 07:10 AM
We locked our forum registration down for a time due to harassment from certain people (not just a single person, sadly), and then required lurkers to log in before being able to view threads so to as to dissuade them from coming back through illegitimate means (i.e. hacking our registration process).

We were also forced for a time to re-route the URL to a different location before realizing that the goal-posts kept changing and that we'd rather not mention any unofficial third-party forums on the official game client. Word of mouth is simple enough, and the URL you're used to hasn't changed.