PDA

View Full Version : Graal Editor Settings Help

E_Man
06-20-2012, 10:47 PM
There are a few things that I want to know how to change in graal editor. These things are the changing the sprites (I'm wondering if it is a similar line to the line for changing the tileset), also removing the words "End" when you die because I have a custom dead scene, and I want to know how to change the level that you start with when you open the program because I want it to contain some default script.

Tigairius
06-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Not sure what you mean by changing sprites. If you're talking about changing the way the player looks (as in colors) you need to use setplayerprop #C0-4,color; Head is #3, sword is #1, shield is #2, body is #8. If you mean actually using an entirely new type of spritesheet for players, you'll need to create ganis using GraalShop and use the setani and replaceani commands. If you're talking about the player's sprite you can use playersprite = number;

As far as the end screen goes, you cannot remove it unless you script custom hearts. You can use showstats 2015; to remove the default hearts from your screen, and use showimg with changeimgvis (with a drawingheight > 3) to display new hearts on your screen.

You have to just load the level you want to start in first in order to pre-load any scripts since you're doing it offline.

Crow
06-22-2012, 10:26 AM
I think he's talking about changing sprites.png. That is, unfortunately, not possible with GS1. The only way would be replacing the sprites.png file.