PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Page

Emera
04-15-2012, 07:50 PM
Delteria now has a Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Graalonline-Delteria/193180357462975)! You can keep track of the progress we make by looking at our page, and you're also welcome to post suggestions and apply for staff positions by using the page too.

xXziroXx
04-15-2012, 07:57 PM
It saddens me to see that the current team is butchering the graphics by making levels like the "tent level" displayed on your Facebook page. :(

BlueMelon
04-15-2012, 09:48 PM
It saddens me to see that the current team is butchering the graphics by making levels like the "tent level" displayed on your Facebook page. :(

What do you mean butchering? That level was made quite a long time ago..

xXziroXx
04-15-2012, 09:55 PM
What do you mean butchering? That level was made quite a long time ago..

Because it looks like **** and gives no justice to the tileset or the other graphics.

cbk1994
04-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Facebook, not FaceBook.

Cloven
04-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the update Emera.

To others:
Please feel free to post or PM suggestions regarding things on the server, but, do not engage in conversation that renders a thread socially regressive.

I will prune posts if needed but I'd prefer that posters act with some semblance of class and intelligence instead. Everyone's old enough to facilitate meaningful dialogue.

Felix_Xenophobe
04-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Surely you mean Face-Book?

xXziroXx
04-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the update Emera.

To others:
Please feel free to post or PM suggestions regarding things on the server, but, do not engage in conversation that renders a thread socially regressive.

I will prune posts if needed but I'd prefer that posters act with some semblance of class and intelligence instead. Everyone's old enough to facilitate meaningful dialogue.

I was giving my honest opinion on the looks of a level, not trying to "render a thread socially regressive". When I personally got to see Delteria in-game, nothing about it looked that low of quality, and I think it's a shame that something like that will actually be used on the server. The one thing no one could argue about, was the quality of the work put into Delteria. Now, I'm not so sure.

Emera
04-15-2012, 10:50 PM
I was giving my honest opinion on the looks of a level, not trying to "render a thread socially regressive". When I personally got to see Delteria in-game, nothing about it looked that low of quality, and I think it's a shame that something like that will actually be used on the server. The one thing no one could argue about, was the quality of the work put into Delteria. Now, I'm not so sure.

You were correct about the quality of the level compared to Delteria's other levels. I have asked the levels team to clean it up a bit and fix anything that needs fixing. Thank you for pointing that out.

BlueMelon
04-15-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm a little confused about what level you're talking about now... the one with the campfire?
If so, I think the level is actually very detailed and fits the theme.

xXziroXx
04-15-2012, 11:18 PM
I'm a little confused about what level you're talking about now... the one with the campfire?
If so, I think the level is actually very detailed and fits the theme.

Doesn't matter anymore, seems like a certain someone deleted the screenshot of it. :rolleyes:

Emera
04-15-2012, 11:25 PM
Doesn't matter anymore, seems like a certain someone deleted the screenshot of it. :rolleyes:

That'd be me. We can't have levels shown on the Facebook page that don't represent Delteria in the way we would like it to be represented. Until the level is cleaned up, that screen shot will be hidden.

skillmaster19
04-16-2012, 02:59 AM
Should make a competitive fort system like the one on iClassic except with more to it like a repairing ability rather than spamming swords and avoid concepts that ruin the iClassic version like blocking.

MysticalDragon
04-17-2012, 04:59 AM
Well either-way that current screenshot existed before our time. So therefor it saddens me to see an old friend show such hostility towards us because he dislikes a certain someone :rolleyes:. Was referring to the quality remark when referring to the hostility comment, just saying. I been away for the last 2-3 weeks so Ill be doing some catching up.

Facebook, not FaceBook.

Who the **** cares?

Felix_Xenophobe
04-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Well either-way that current screenshot existed before our time. So therefor it saddens me to see an old friend show such hostility towards us because he dislikes a certain someone :rolleyes:. Was referring to the quality remark when referring to the hostility comment, just saying. I been away for the last 2-3 weeks so Ill be doing some catching up.

Who the **** cares?

Gettin madders in here. Get wit da times brody

taylor
04-23-2012, 05:19 PM
dreadlock rasta hair like pasta