PDA

View Full Version : Graal era facebook

iPaul
02-01-2012, 05:50 AM
where is it? i was told it was supposed to come out after classic facebook :mad:

callimuc
02-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Actually it was not. Itīs still under development (as far as I know) due to some bugs (particles and such).

Geno
02-01-2012, 01:26 PM
ipaul 1/2 of your posts and threads get deleted.

if it's not on facebook yet, guess what, it's not on facebook yet.

post better plz.

iPaul
02-02-2012, 11:53 PM
ipaul 1/2 of your posts and threads get deleted.

if it's not on facebook yet, guess what, it's not on facebook yet.

post better plz.

Just asking because i want to pk nubz but on era there is only 20 nubz to pwns and on ipod era there are moer nubz to pwnssss

callimuc
02-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Just asking because i want to pk nubz but on era there is only 20 nubz to pwns and on ipod era there are moer nubz to pwnssss

With you there would be one more. Btw there are good PKerīs. Just because they are from the iServer it doesnīt mean that they are bad. You shouldnīt say that especially when you never played it before.

iPaul
02-07-2012, 03:46 AM
With you there would be one more. Btw there are good PKerīs. Just because they are from the iServer it doesnīt mean that they are bad. You shouldnīt say that especially when you never played it before.

I used to play Graal iPod for like a month it sucks with 9 year olds dating and spending usd on gralat packies and i played the era ipod verison and everyone has op guns that you need to work a life time for or just buy it with like 100$(usd) to get a decent gun x.x so stfu and go back to ipod