PDA

View Full Version : Rastafaria!

r3ckless
01-09-2012, 06:26 AM
Hello everyone, I would like to let you all know of my new server RASTAFARIA! :D

I purchased this server on Christmas Day. I have been working on it non-stop since then. I just want to make a post here explaining the server, the future of the server, and what I plan to do with it. So here it goes...

Rastafaria is going to be a CLASSIC-TYPE server, with PKing, Events, and Quests. Right now the story is you are a young adventurer of your selected nation (will explain the nations further down). You are out to better yourself, and grow stronger. You are out to learn to control the element of your selected nation, and battle your enemies. That is all I have managed to develop right now, but I plan to add a lot more to this.

I have tons planned for this server. I plan to add nation wars, spar arenas, and plenty more quests.

NATIONS:
Fierra: The nation of Fire. A group of people from the volcanic islands of Rastafaria.
Grasaria: The nation of Earth. A group of people from the mainlands of Rastafaria
Gustius: The nation of Wind. A group of people from the mountainous areas of Rastafaria.
Aquarius: The nation of Water. A group of people from the sea-side villages of Rastafaria.

What is available right now?
Right now there isn't much available. There is a weapon shop, the main tailor, ONE heart quest, Nation Select, and the tutorial.

Please log on, check it out, and give me some feedback?

Thank You,
Stowen -Owner/Manager of Rastafaria-

Sinkler
01-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Interesting. I do have one question though; how do you plan on making Rastafaria a unique server that can compete with classic servers?

r3ckless
01-09-2012, 06:41 AM
I have a few ideas, I will share one of them...

I'm thinking maybe combining several features from current Classic servers to make one server with a twist from a few current servers. :)

MattKan
01-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Rastafaria = Parseltongue

Fulg0reSama
01-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Logging on now to take a glance, hope to see a good beginning.

Trying to "select a nation" but I cannot figure how to choose one, I finally highlight some of them I guess, but they're not showing up.
I've also tried wildly clicking away and nothing happens. :(

Tricxta
01-09-2012, 08:26 AM
The nation select worked fine for me, what I don't like is that you're mixing input devices, have either keyboard guis or mouse guis but not both. Keep it consistent

Crono
01-09-2012, 08:31 AM
dear god change that server name

r3ckless
01-09-2012, 09:30 AM
The nation select worked fine for me, what I don't like is that you're mixing input devices, have either keyboard guis or mouse guis but not both. Keep it consistent

How am I mixing? The only thing keyboard is grabbing NPC's to interact, and using items/weapons...

Fulg0reSama
01-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Just tried with Graal6 (Im usually on 5.)
Fixed my problem, gonna check it quickly :p

Edit: Went through the tutorial, that's rather simple and it teaches fundamental basics, my only quip about it is the fact you have to grope a woman to advance the tutorial, could be construed offensive.

anubis_wing
01-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Just tried with Graal6 (Im usually on 5.)
Fixed my problem, gonna check it quickly :p

Edit: Went through the tutorial, that's rather simple and it teaches fundamental basics, my only quip about it is the fact you have to grope a woman to advance the tutorial, could be construed offensive.

You're right it could be construed as offensive......give the option to grope a man too. Bam, solved, what else ya got.

callimuc
01-09-2012, 06:21 PM
3 things to fix:
First: At the login, you should hide the stats
Second: The shop [+] and [-] buttons should be moved more to the left.
Third: The hatīs seem to be out of stock even if itīs unlimited

Attached pictures (1+2)

Seeker99
01-09-2012, 07:25 PM
This server sounds strangely like the word 'Rastafarian'

r3ckless
01-09-2012, 08:42 PM
You're right it could be construed as offensive......give the option to grope a man too. Bam, solved, what else ya got.

That's the next room. ;)
And GRAB is the main function to interact with NPCs, its not offensive.

3 things to fix:
First: At the login, you should hide the stats
Second: The shop [+] and [-] buttons should be moved more to the left.
Third: The hatīs seem to be out of stock even if itīs unlimited

I will get to work on that, thank you. :)
BTW with the quantity control, you mean move to the RIGHT not LEFT, correct?

callimuc
01-09-2012, 09:39 PM
BTW with the quantity control, you mean move to the RIGHT not LEFT, correct?

Sorry my bad :P

Tricxta
01-09-2012, 10:17 PM
The gender select gui which is seen straight after the nation select is keyboard controlled.
I'm not saying it's wrong but it's a good idea to keep interface input consistent

r3ckless
01-10-2012, 01:36 AM
The gender select gui which is seen straight after the nation select is keyboard controlled.
I'm not saying it's wrong but it's a good idea to keep interface input consistent

Yeah forgot about that. I'll fix that tonight, thanks for the input tric

Fulg0reSama
01-10-2012, 07:28 AM
And GRAB is the main function to interact with NPCs, its not offensive.

I'm referring to the fact you're grabbing a woman's ass from behind.
Kind of crude.

I understand grabbing is the main source of interaction.
Just wondered if you noticed it much or not haha.

Tricxta
01-10-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm referring to the fact you're grabbing a woman's ass from behind.
Kind of crude.

I understand grabbing is the main source of interaction.
Just wondered if you noticed it much or not haha.

I wish I could rep you for this, WHY I NO BE ABLE TO REP YOU! :'(