PDA

View Full Version : Graal V6 Problem

Irrashinal
12-18-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey guys, I'm having trouble with v6 and hopefully someone here can help me resolve this.

Anyway, I tried installing the setup. Downloaded fine, but when I actually double-clicked onto the Graal6Setup I got this message "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem." Naturally, I tried reinstalling. Nothing. Tried reinstalling it quite a few times. Nothing. I thought maybe it was my firewall? Turned that off, tried running the setup. Still nothing. I even tried installing it at a friends house then emailing myself the client. Even then, I still get the same message. v5 installs and runs fine though.

I've tried a lot of things and nothing is working for me. If this question was answered in a previous thread, I apologize in advance. Does anybody know what's going on here? Any feedback is appreciated.

*EDIT*-- Sorry I posted this in the wrong section, was just eager to find answers at the time I posted this. If a mod or somebody could move this.

Admins
12-19-2011, 03:27 AM
That's weird, some problem with msvcrt.dll again? There was some problems with v5 some years ago, may be you could check those threads.

Irrashinal
12-19-2011, 03:34 AM
Mind linking me if that's possible?

fowlplay4
12-19-2011, 03:58 AM
Rename the V6 GraalSetup.exe to Graal6.exe and place it in your Graal V5 folder and see if it works then.

Irrashinal
12-19-2011, 04:09 AM
Rename the V6 GraalSetup.exe to Graal6.exe and place it in your Graal V5 folder and see if it works then.

Nope, I still get the same error message

Irrashinal
12-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Maybe reformatting would solve this?