PDA

View Full Version : Layers in Graalshop

PrinceOfKenshin
12-12-2011, 07:09 AM
I know there are a lot of request out there for graalshop and everything else but if there could be a way to just add layers?

I want to be able to make an animation in the down direction and have it save as the down direction. That way when i go to make the left direction i can just copy and paste the frames as i go.

I feel that this would make ganis less of a pain and more fun to make.

Maybe someone has or can make a scripted graalshop that does this?

Fulg0reSama
12-12-2011, 07:13 AM
I know there are a lot of request out there for graalshop and everything else but if there could be a way to just add layers?

I want to be able to make an animation in the down direction and have it save as the down direction. That way when i go to make the left direction i can just copy and paste the frames as i go.

I feel that this would make ganis less of a pain and more fun to make.

Maybe someone has or can make a scripted graalshop that does this?

Sorry if I appear ignorant, but can you clarify a tad on what you're saying?

PrinceOfKenshin
12-12-2011, 07:17 AM
Well lets say i just created the down view of a sword strike.

I can't change it to the left view and delete all the frames and start over with the gani because the down view would be gone.

What i would like is if i could delete the frames and still keep the previously made view.

Fulg0reSama
12-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Yeah that would make the process a much quicker one.

I suppose editting the file in notepad could be of use?

DustyPorViva
12-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Would be better if we could just highlight and select all sprites at once. (ps Graalshop isn't gonna get updated unless it's the online version, which probably won't be updated either).

PrinceOfKenshin
12-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Would be better if we could just highlight and select all sprites at once. (ps Graalshop isn't gonna get updated unless it's the online version, which probably won't be updated either).

But don't you script? :D

If so send me a message :)

what i came up with as an alternative is to make each view it's own gani. Then i just copy all the code from the ganis and put them in one gani.

MattKan
12-13-2011, 05:25 AM

It's time for....

Gonstruaalshop.

smirt362
12-13-2011, 07:43 PM
It's time for....

Gonstruaalshop.

Just rolls off the tongue

Crow
12-13-2011, 07:52 PM
It's time for....

Gonstruaalshop.

Menstrual shop?