PDA

View Full Version : Looking for story writing work

skillmaster19
12-07-2011, 04:24 AM
Here's a short story I wrote called the poptart tragedy. Some1 hire me on there server preferably iphone thx

gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get potartz.
he dus.
den gurl teks deep breff. den gurl sais "bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf" n he seys "no".
gurl iz hertbrokn. <////3
gurl cried n runz awaii from boi wiffout eatin poptart... n she has low blood suga!!!111 so she fols.
boi runs ova 2 her.
she ded </333333333
boi crie "i sed i no b ur bf...cuz i wona b ur husband!"
he screems n frows poptart @ wol....a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.
*** REP ME IF U CRY EVERTIM***

ffcmike
12-07-2011, 04:32 AM
Some1 hire me on there server preferably iphone thx

It would certainly be an improvement to the existing storylines.

Draenin
12-07-2011, 07:35 AM
Truly a masterpiece.

Clockwork
12-07-2011, 11:52 AM
we shud totally rp...

Fulg0reSama
12-07-2011, 09:19 PM
we shud totally rp...

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/cantbelieve3/larp.jpg

We'll LARP here then.

Crono
12-07-2011, 09:32 PM
hire him for classic pc

Emera
12-08-2011, 12:06 AM
hire him for classic pc

Bye Stefan, hello Skillmaster.

ff7chocoboknight
12-08-2011, 12:15 AM
Bye Stefan, hello Skillmaster.

...?

Emera
12-08-2011, 12:25 AM
...?

It's called sarcasm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm)?

ff7chocoboknight
12-08-2011, 12:55 AM
I'm not talking about that. What does Stefan have to do with story writing on Classic?

Geno
12-08-2011, 01:33 AM
That was amazing

salesman
12-08-2011, 03:26 AM
this story sucks

fowlplay4
12-08-2011, 04:44 AM
Skillmaster19 desperate for attention heads to the Graalonline forums for one last attempt to get accepted into the community and begins to title his new thread.

"Ha Graal is so stupid I can't believe I ever cared about this game. Everyone will get a kick out of the bashing of the lack of story in the game." he moaned out loud while proceeding to peck at his keys on keyboard with his stubby fingers, each press resulting in an feeling of ecstasy.

After submitting his new thread, he sat and began to wait for the response of the community. Refreshing the page manually every 5 seconds waiting instead of relying on email or rss alerts.

"Good thing unixmad installed Incapsula, I would of never been able to refresh the page as frequently without causing the server to crash" Skillmaster exclaimed.

Hours later...

Fp4 returns to his computer after a long day of robbing a methadone clinics, stabbing prostitutes, kidnapping, and vigilante work. Blitzed out of his mind from the numerous lines of cocaine he snorted off his victims begins to formulate a response to the ****tiest thread he's ever witnessed Skillmaster19 post.

The response was so elegant, magical, and to the point when Skillmaster19 began to comprehend it he began to cry uncontrollably. Unable to cope with his emotions he smashed his monitor and proceeded to etch FP4 into his chest with the shards of glass from his CRT monitor, each cut deeper than the last.

Hours passed...

His parents begin to call out for Skillmaster19 and attempt to enter his room. "Open the ****ing door or I'll ****ing break it down you ****!" his father demanded. After the moment of silence his father proceeded to take down the door.

Upon smashing the door down, he witnessed his only child in a pool of blood and the numerous FP4 cuts etched into his body. Shocked by the incident he begins to beat his wife and blaming her for allowing their son to do this for himself. In an attempt to save her life she grabbed the piece of glass from her sons hand and swung toward her husband's jugular. She was successful but it was too late. While beginning to drown his own blood he delivered a fatal blow to his wife.

In a single post FP4 had succeeded in wiping out an entire family, but he did not care, he returned his exciting life of crime while periodically checking for **** threads to participate in.

The end.

maximus_asinus
12-08-2011, 05:32 AM
give this man a Pulitzer, amazing read, will be recommending to Oprah's book club.

ff7chocoboknight
12-08-2011, 06:43 AM
somesickfantasy

Man, that's crazy! His mother would find him not his father, silly.

fowlplay4
12-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Sick fantasy maybe, I think it's decent Graal Forum Fan Fiction though.

Gunderak
12-08-2011, 01:18 PM
All I can say is LOL.
You have too much free time @fowlplay

Geno
12-08-2011, 01:46 PM
But Fowlplay has the best sig pic so therefore he can say whatever he wants

Gunderak
12-09-2011, 04:20 AM
Well played sir.

Emera
12-09-2011, 08:12 PM
omfgamazingtext I think I might save this for the future...

Crono
12-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Fowlplay has the best sig pic

excuse me

DarkRenji
12-09-2011, 08:38 PM

A++
Would read again.

BroozeB
12-09-2011, 10:59 PM
You need better everything

Emera
12-09-2011, 11:48 PM
You need better everything

It was sarcasm right from the start...

skillmaster19
12-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Skillmaster19 desperate for attention heads to the Graalonline forums for one last attempt to get accepted into the community and begins to title his new thread.

"Ha Graal is so stupid I can't believe I ever cared about this game. Everyone will get a kick out of the bashing of the lack of story in the game." he moaned out loud while proceeding to peck at his keys on keyboard with his stubby fingers, each press resulting in an feeling of ecstasy.

After submitting his new thread, he sat and began to wait for the response of the community. Refreshing the page manually every 5 seconds waiting instead of relying on email or rss alerts.

"Good thing unixmad installed Incapsula, I would of never been able to refresh the page as frequently without causing the server to crash" Skillmaster exclaimed.

Hours later...

Fp4 returns to his computer after a long day of robbing a methadone clinics, stabbing prostitutes, kidnapping, and vigilante work. Blitzed out of his mind from the numerous lines of cocaine he snorted off his victims begins to formulate a response to the ****tiest thread he's ever witnessed Skillmaster19 post.

The response was so elegant, magical, and to the point when Skillmaster19 began to comprehend it he began to cry uncontrollably. Unable to cope with his emotions he smashed his monitor and proceeded to etch FP4 into his chest with the shards of glass from his CRT monitor, each cut deeper than the last.

Hours passed...

His parents begin to call out for Skillmaster19 and attempt to enter his room. "Open the ****ing door or I'll ****ing break it down you ****!" his father demanded. After the moment of silence his father proceeded to take down the door.

Upon smashing the door down, he witnessed his only child in a pool of blood and the numerous FP4 cuts etched into his body. Shocked by the incident he begins to beat his wife and blaming her for allowing their son to do this for himself. In an attempt to save her life she grabbed the piece of glass from her sons hand and swung toward her husband's jugular. She was successful but it was too late. While beginning to drown his own blood he delivered a fatal blow to his wife.

In a single post FP4 had succeeded in wiping out an entire family, but he did not care, he returned his exciting life of crime while periodically checking for **** threads to participate in.

The end.

cool story bro. No seriously. That story was godlike

Geno
12-10-2011, 02:49 AM
excuse me

i stand by statement. that has to be the best/most epic 60 seconds of that actors life.