PDA

View Full Version : GraalOnline Classic iPhone ideas

Axel74
11-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Well, I have many ideas for the server...

1- Could we have more places? I mean a new place for 3000 hours, 4000 hours...

2- Could you fire the "apprentice" from the rank of a new member when we recruit him and change his rank to nothing (none)

3- Sometimes, when we are dead and we go on our house/ guild house, our life is 0.5; could you make anything to have 3 of life?

4- Could you create a new power? the power is to give the power to another member of the guild to change the powers of the others members

5-Sometimes, we kick unintentionally some members because our finger press the "kick"...
When we press "kick", could you open a new window with a message:
"Are you sure to kick [Player Name]?"

6-Could we have the possibility to check our map when we are on a house/ guild house?

7- Could we have a new option in the menu of our house/ guild house?
I mean, we can choose "Open to guild members" and "Open to guild allies" and I would have "Open to all players of Graal"

8- When everyone is farming, they want one gralat on each patch of grass. Could we put gralats on our furnitures? I mean, we could send gralats from our money to our furnitures and, we can place the gralat at the place where we want in our farm like a real furniture in our house

Well, that's all :-]

callimuc
11-20-2011, 09:02 PM
You should send them an email containing your suggestions since this section is just for classic PC

Axel74
11-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Aww ok >.< thanks :)

ffcmike
11-21-2011, 03:15 AM
This is just for the PC classic.

Yes, please don't post threads for that different server in the PC Classic section. Ideally there would be a section specifically for this to avoid such confusion.

DustyPorViva
11-21-2011, 03:28 AM
Well, I have many ideas for the server...

1- Could we have more places? I mean a new place for 3000 hours, 4000 hours...

I hope you enjoy those exclusive places that you're rewarded with for simply idling and not playing. Especially since your $400 iPhone battery will never recover from it.

Unkownsoldier
11-21-2011, 03:53 AM
Having 4000 hours means virtually nothing. Some of the best players have under 1000 hours anyway. Why should you be rewarded for wasting your life?

callimuc
11-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Why should you be rewarded for wasting your battery?

Because they are mostly AFK hours anyway.

Emera
11-21-2011, 06:07 PM
I think Classic iPhone should make it clear to players that leaving there iDevice on with Graal open gaining house will kill the battery. Then maybe players will think twice before leaving their iDevice on.

Axel74
11-21-2011, 06:52 PM
I haven't more than 3000 hours lol

JesusFreak250
11-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Having more than like 500 will wreck your battery...

NewYorkerNick
12-12-2011, 07:29 PM
I think Classic iPhone should make it clear to players that leaving there iDevice on with Graal open gaining house will kill the battery. Then maybe players will think twice before leaving their iDevice on.

I have. They don't listen.

Emera
12-12-2011, 08:16 PM
I have. They don't listen.

I hear what you're saying, but perhaps a post in the news hinting to them that it does damage heir device and it will reck their battery. Then, they can't complain when they can't use it anymore. Love the podcasts by the way,

fowlplay4
12-12-2011, 09:45 PM
I hear what you're saying, but perhaps a post in the news hinting to them that it does damage heir device and it will reck their battery. Then, they can't complain when they can't use it anymore. Love the podcasts by the way,

A news post and disclaimer will do nothing.

The only way to truly fix the problem is to remove the areas that require a certain amount of hours to enter. It is why so many people are purposely "ruining their batteries" in the first place.

Admins
12-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Well onlinetime also makes you look like you are experienced, and that you are not a newbie.

DustyPorViva
12-12-2011, 09:53 PM
A news post and disclaimer will do nothing.

The only way to truly fix the problem is to remove the areas that require a certain amount of hours to enter. It is why so many people are purposely "ruining their batteries" in the first place.
People will do it anyways because people think hours = something. They should warn players when they idle too long, or simply disconnect them.

callimuc
12-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Well onlinetime also makes you look like you are experienced, and that you are not a newbie.

I see a lot of players walking around with hacked (/scammed) hours. Also there are a lot of "pro´s" with a low ammount of hours.

papajchris
12-12-2011, 10:10 PM

Thats how it use to be on PC Graal. Now if you have a ton of hours, you look like a loser with no life. Unfortunately, I have quite a few hours when totaled up...

Emera
12-13-2011, 05:59 PM

Maybe it does make the player look more experienced, but that's worth nothing when their iDevice won't boot up :P

NewYorkerNick
12-13-2011, 07:30 PM
http://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1014

I've also mentioned it in-game for announcements. My first iPod definitely dies faster due to me afking for hours so I kud bee kewl. I made sure not to do that with my iPhone. Like Stefan said, kids are still gonna do it and like any online mmrpg, gaining time = going up on the imaginary hierarchy. The most we can do is warn them like we have been doing. It's also pretty cool to gain 100, 500, 1000 hours so players could access levels that require a minimum amount of hours so they can be peaceful of all the newbies out there.