PDA

View Full Version : Iphone Classic and era getting own main forum

LordBryson
09-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Since Igraal is so popular you should make a new playerworld main forum for iphone era and iphone classic.

Crono
09-23-2011, 07:30 AM
There's already a fan forum that serves the prupose. :)

Matt
09-23-2011, 03:10 PM
They could make sub-forums dedicated to their iPhone versions.

JesusFreak250
09-23-2011, 06:03 PM
They have http://www.Graalians.com

(Iphone Froums)

LordBryson
09-23-2011, 07:30 PM

(Iphone Froums)

Ok thanks

Galdor
09-23-2011, 07:43 PM

(Iphone Froums)

cool forum banner xD

edit: ... seriously, the self centered bastard pluffy has hes own theme? :/ don't he have enough attention already?

Crono
09-24-2011, 05:00 AM
edit: ... seriously, the self centered bastard pluffy has hes own theme? :/ don't he have enough attention already?

mad & jelly

and no pluffy is pretty dead nowadays

Unkownsoldier
09-24-2011, 05:34 AM
It would be nice to possibly integrate the two forums possibly, I mean why go to two different forums for just one game. Make it a one-stop-shop. Yet, I doubt the iPhone admins /players who use the site regularly would like the transition. I just find it silly though.

Geno
09-29-2011, 11:21 AM
the link didn't work. perhaps they were destroyed.

JesusFreak250
09-29-2011, 04:09 PM
the link didn't work. perhaps they were destroyed.

:o yeah the website has died!

fowlplay4
09-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Hosting company disabled the account, it'll be back when it gets re-enabled.

oo_jazz_oo
09-29-2011, 10:06 PM
It would be nice to possibly integrate the two forums possibly, I mean why go to two different forums for just one game. Make it a one-stop-shop. Yet, I doubt the iPhone admins /players who use the site regularly would like the transition. I just find it silly though.

The Graalians community is ran by and for players.
We don't just offer forums, but a slew of other services as well.

What your asking for is for Stefan to take over the forums and other services?
Not to mention the mods from this forum would then start moderating that one as well...
Yeah, that would go well. Good idea.

xAndrewx
09-29-2011, 11:04 PM
Well to be honest I post Era updates on Graalians.com as players don't like it on here... lol

haro41
09-29-2011, 11:38 PM
QFT @Jazz

Unkownsoldier
09-30-2011, 12:30 AM
The Graalians community is ran by and for players.
We don't just offer forums, but a slew of other services as well.

What your asking for is for Stefan to take over the forums and other services?
Not to mention the mods from this forum would then start moderating that one as well...
Yeah, that would go well. Good idea.

I understand that, but I don't see why I have to join two different forums to get information for one game ._. . Look at the bigger games -- runescape, maplestory, combatarms they all have one forum. GRANTED there are several player fan forums. But the main-game forums have all the updates and information for whats going on, that isn't the case for Graal's forum though.

oo_jazz_oo
09-30-2011, 12:57 AM
Well, Graalians technically is a fan forum. lol

Graalians is a community for the iPhone and Facebook Graal players. Stefan could have expanded this forum to include those games, but he did not. Instead a new community was made specially for those players.

Admins
09-30-2011, 03:34 AM
There is only one, we don't run these. Players can do what ever they like to do, but we only support this forum, wiki.graal.net, graalonline.com and our Facebook pages.
It could be possible to let VIP accounts access this forum, but we haven't planned things yet.