PDA

View Full Version : Online Music Project

Emera
07-26-2011, 08:40 PM
My new project idea.
Well, I was browsing through the sound and music section of the forums, because that is where I basically live, and it suddenly hit me. What if I gathered together a group of skilled Graal music developers or even people interested in making an online "band", and made, well, an online band! I think it would be a great idea for everybody to share their music with each other while getting to know each other very well!

What can we accomplish?
I think, that if we gathered on a weekly basis and discussed ideas with each other on an online chat room or maybe an IRC channel, we could jot things down and post our work online here or email it to each other to start slowly making out own track compositions! We could even mix together different types of music to see what we can get out of it. It will certainly be worth trying in my opinion but I need willing volunteers!

What do we need?
We need a whole range of musical developers to be able to pull this off. I think if we had about 7-10 musicians that are both willing and loyal to the project, we can make some brilliant music and have a great time! And, we don't just need musicians! We need some great ideas and some fantastic supporters on our team as well!

So, what do you say? I am ready to pull this off. Are you?
If you are willing to try this idea out, just email me or send me a forum PM. The email is in my signature! If you need more info, just send me a PM or an email! If you have any concerns, again, my email and Forum PM button aren't going anywhere so just give me a bell and I will be sure to get right back to you.

Fulg0reSama
07-27-2011, 04:35 AM
Uh.

I can't find the proper words of terror to describe my feelings, but I wish you the best of luck.

xXziroXx
07-27-2011, 01:36 PM
There are a maximum of 2-3 active musicians on Graal.

Emera
07-27-2011, 02:19 PM
There are a maximum of 2-3 active musicians on Graal.

Great. If there is me being one of them, what are the others names?