PDA

View Full Version : Couple of ideas

Conqueror
07-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Just a few ideas/suggestions that may have been mentioned before.

1) A trade chat. Most merchants may go along with this idea so they don't have to filter mass messages to find the "trades" they're looking for. Especially when a couple of people are flaming over masses. A simple /trade <message here> could suffice?

2) Possibly raising the TNT cap of (300) to a higher number? Or removing it entirely? I personally mine over 300 tnt a day, and feel guilty for buying out the amount allocated to the whole Era population each day.. Can't help it, there's toys I want to buy :fro:

3) A transaction history on the bank machine, that tells you the dates/times of any income coming or leaving your account. I sometimes lend out money to others and it's always hard to see if they've given back the exact amount, or if they're jipping you 1 or 2k.

Cool, thanks for the read :).

Cr. Evolved

wrongturn2000
07-19-2011, 10:15 AM
I support this. :)

xAndrewx
07-19-2011, 10:11 PM
i like

fowlplay4
07-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Transaction history should also be exportable to QuickBooks and/or Simply. Get it done Era.

Supaman771
07-19-2011, 11:31 PM
By trade chat, I'd imagine a toggle-able chat window getting the job done fairly well, so people can choose to have it open or not.
Messages would be lame, kinda like zodiac.

I told Nich to make the TNT cap 1000, but he dunno how so I'll ask Alf when he returns.

There's already logs saved of all the transaction history, I'm sure a button to open a log with your last 25-50 transactions wouldn't be too hard to make. Could just send it to the F2 window.

Conqueror
07-20-2011, 12:18 AM
By trade chat, I'd imagine a toggle-able chat window getting the job done fairly well, so people can choose to have it open or not.
Messages would be lame, kinda like zodiac.

At first I was thinking even a different message-bubble type? With the option of enabling/disabling in the option menu.

But then I wondered if people would actually use it, or just continue to mass in a general form.

The_Federov
07-20-2011, 07:52 PM
Support.

Bacterial
07-22-2011, 02:37 AM
A transaction history on the bank machine, that tells you the dates/times of any income coming or leaving your account. I sometimes lend out money to others and it's always hard to see if they've given back the exact amount, or if they're jipping you 1 or 2k.

You should either, write down the amount, or don't lend to people who would cheat you out of your money, I like the rest though, good job.

WillaWonka
07-28-2011, 10:21 PM
I'd support a whole new system for trading items, like noctorious has computers you can access and find people selling what items they have, steal their scripts who cares no one ever goes on that server...

Conqueror
07-28-2011, 10:28 PM
That's an interesting thought. Maybe like a "black market" sort of deal. A player comes in, and can leave a gun on a table or something with a price? Maximum up to 24 hours before it returns to the user. The user could log off and the item could still be there. If the item sells, funds automatically transfer to the seller's bank account.. That'd be pretty fly.

Supaman771
07-29-2011, 02:35 AM
That's an interesting thought. Maybe like a "black market" sort of deal. A player comes in, and can leave a gun on a table or something with a price? Maximum up to 24 hours before it returns to the user. The user could log off and the item could still be there. If the item sells, funds automatically transfer to the seller's bank account.. That'd be pretty fly.

Aka. The Mall
It was on Alfonso's todo-list I believe..
But I don't think he's going 'todo' anything anytime soon.

The_Federov
07-29-2011, 03:28 AM
Aka. The Mall
It was on Alfonso's todo-list I believe..
But I don't think he's going 'todo' anything anytime soon.

I liked the mall, and I liked using my pl9 to go through walls and take items players 'showed off' in there stands. also liked making people set their guns to "200k" and getting them cheap. The Mall, what represented era.

Supaman771
07-29-2011, 04:51 AM
I liked the mall, and I liked using my pl9 to go through walls and take items players 'showed off' in there stands. also liked making people set their guns to "200k" and getting them cheap. The Mall, what represented era.

Yeah, if the few bugs could be worked out...
It was a great chill-out spot.. made selling easier and cash more useful.

Fun scamming noobs with the '200k' thing.. but that could be easily fixed.

Conqueror
07-29-2011, 06:08 AM
The Black Market is a way cooler concept then "Da mall!"

Seriously, when is it common practice to just set up a booth in the mall and be all "Sellin RPG, good for blowing ppl up!"

PerfectDark
09-11-2011, 01:51 AM
i do that every day when i go to the mall :P