PDA

View Full Version : Global Pending List

RaidTheSpade
07-01-2011, 03:37 PM
The Global Pending list is still messed up. With that said, I have recently made a new global guild (a family) and would like to have a link for people to apply. Xor gave me the link to the Jedi guild before, so go ahead and do that again if you wish. I think it'd better for the community however if you guys just fixed the pending list. Thank you.

Hiro
07-01-2011, 10:45 PM
is it really that hard to go onto the guilds page, find your guild, and copy paste the link to people?

Rufus
07-02-2011, 12:58 AM
is it really that hard to go onto the guilds page, find your guild, and copy paste the link to people?

The pending list doesn't update for you to find your guild and copy paste the link to people so yeah..

Starfire2001
07-02-2011, 05:07 AM
It would be cool if the guild ranking list was fixed too so it would update again.

RaidTheSpade
07-06-2011, 09:19 PM

Yes Hiro, it really is that hard. Reading can actually provide you with info before you post stupid remarks.

And can I get a response please?

ThomV
07-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Yeah, I'd like to see this fixed aswell.

The guild I disbanded a couple of months ago still appears in the top 10 Active Guild list.

'Last Updated: 24 March 2011 at 18:48'

Until it's fixed you can still get the application url for your guild by looking for your Guild's ID number and replacing it with the number following 'gid=' in the following url:

http://graalonline.com/guilds/viewguild?gid=654&full=0&view=appform

Hiro
07-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Yes Hiro, it really is that hard. Reading can actually provide you with info before you post stupid remarks.

And can I get a response please?
enter the control panel for your guild

find what ID number your guild is (it will be at the end of the web address, as in, graal2001.com/guilds/viewguild?full=0&gid=#YOURGUILDSNUMBERHERE#)

open any guilds page and change their numbers to your guilds numbers

if the page is created but just not updating on the pending list, you should be able to get onto your guild page

EDIT: did not read ThomV's post, just decided to post once i read your response. i basically posted what he already posted, but whatever

Minoc
04-26-2014, 05:48 AM
Issue is still relevant.

shrimps
04-26-2014, 05:56 AM
lol I remember actually paying for VIP just to create a guild. :S

Minoc
04-26-2014, 01:24 PM
lol I remember actually paying for VIP just to create a guild. :S
I remember needing 200 hours to make my guild official. :)

Elk
04-27-2014, 03:14 AM
I remember needing 200 hours to make my guild official. :)

yeah, local guilds rockd, there were even guild admins on the servers... and you had to talk to them to add someone, that took time

atlantis had a system where you could add people to the guild etc

shrimps
04-27-2014, 05:17 AM
Oh yeah!!!! I remember N-Pulse having something like that with guilds as well, the Guild houses used to be a level above "unstuck me"/osl or somewhere around there. :o

Torankusu
04-27-2014, 06:22 AM
Did anyone else notice the part about how the guy that has knowledge in regards to fixing this issue -- who is also paying to use this feature -- was banned recently? What's even better is that, in 2011, there was an option added to disable global guilds (a paid-for-feature being disabled...)...

Guys, stop bringing these old threads up unless you are willing to help.

But yes, I have like 200+ people in a few of my guilds that I'd like to remove.

shrimps
04-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Are you not allowed to remove people from guilds any more either? I just added some people to one of my guilds.

Minoc
04-27-2014, 01:30 PM
yeah, local guilds rockd, there were even guild admins on the servers... and you had to talk to them to add someone, that took time

atlantis had a system where you could add people to the guild etc
I wasn't talking about local guilds ^^

Jakov_the_Jakovasaur
05-25-2014, 08:15 PM
having returned from a one month vacation, i can confirm that this is still a problem just incase the appropriate authority hasnt been made aware yet or forgot