PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT:All Samurai take note

lordbosh
06-07-2011, 04:42 AM
ATTENTION: UPDATE TO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT (ROE) AGAINST MEMBERS OF DUSTARI

-All members of Dustari will be denied access to Vanirs Hollow vicinity until further notice. All bmode Dustarians will be neutralized on sight with extreme prejudice. Be wary of Dustari counter attacks and ambushes.

-Shogun Bosh Katania
-Authorized by Tennou Kuro Yuki

INCIDENT LOG FOLLOWS:
6/5/2011

Reports of Dripz attacking samurai members while they were training in the vicinity of Vanirs Hollow.

Report with multiple confirming reports that Dripz stated along the lines of he will be trying to prevent Samurai members from leveling or conducting Crypt runs.

6/6/2011

Contacted King of Dustari, Pat. Informed him of incident on 6/5/2011 and additionally informed him that it is up to him if he wants to continue the aggressive actions. Pat provided a cryptic or neutral response of "MMMMM".

Reported incident again of Dripz attacking members near the Crypt. Specifically that he was attempting to deny NYchris from entry. Responded with military force, Dripz was neutralized and fled to the trade house.

King of Samurai approved of changes of the Rules of Engagement for Dustari and authorized this public posting as to update all people of the situation. Further details will follow as or if necessary...

DrkXFactr
06-07-2011, 04:44 AM
Authorized.

Good information, Bosh. Thank you for noting.

Xterminator
06-07-2011, 05:30 AM
laf. This is ridiculous, who gives a ****. If they can't protect themselves and fight back that's there problem, this makes Samurai look like a joke needing help from stronger players in the kingdom. It's not like Dripz is the only one doing it, I've been attacked by plenty of people trying to level and you don't see me complaining and hiding behind my king.

Messiah
06-07-2011, 05:42 AM
dripz is easy as hell to kill anyways

lordbosh
06-07-2011, 05:49 AM
laf. This is ridiculous, who gives a ****. If they can't protect themselves and fight back that's there problem, this makes Samurai look like a joke needing help from stronger players in the kingdom. It's not like Dripz is the only one doing it, I've been attacked by plenty of people trying to level and you don't see me complaining and hiding behind my king.

As a nation, our sovereignty is in question when we allow individuals to indiscriminately kill our people while they are training. Targeting our members will carry with it consequences, and it is not my responsibility to maintain control over an aggressive Dustarian. These are the reasons for the issuance for the new ROE. And I believe the act is justified.

Feonix
06-07-2011, 05:57 AM
nychris is ezpz

DrkXFactr
06-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Hater's gonna hate.

MajinDragon
06-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Lol Dripz got you all hot and bothered. This prolly about his 5 on 1 (Dripz vs all) assault that warranted a pillor :p

Cubical
06-07-2011, 03:29 PM
laf. This is ridiculous, who gives a ****. If they can't protect themselves and fight back that's there problem, this makes samurai look like a joke needing help from stronger players in the kingdom. It's not like dripz is the only one doing it, i've been attacked by plenty of people trying to level and you don't see me complaining and hiding behind my king.
bringing the thunder, oh yeah.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-07-2011, 03:33 PM
gloves are off sons. time to burn some lubber off ur fat asses samurai im going to give u all +1 *******s in ur face nobody messes wit papa naps little son dripz

Feonix
06-07-2011, 04:28 PM
^ nuff said

MajinDragon
06-07-2011, 04:37 PM
papa nap got the support

cbk1994
06-07-2011, 04:45 PM
:cool:

gravator
06-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Quite shameful that someone makes trouble for others and a few of you are defending the troublemaker, it may be due to loyalty and defence of your fellow countryman, that would be understandable, it's resonable for fellow countrymen to stand together in times of need.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Quite shameful that someone makes trouble for others and a few of you are defending the troublemaker, it may be due to loyalty and defence of your fellow countryman, that would be understandable, it's resonable for fellow countrymen to stand together in times of need.

bmode is there for a reason. if they cant stand the heat they can go pmode

ViperZakuto
06-07-2011, 08:00 PM
it's called RP for a reason... i like this =) it's been a while since i've seen so much rping goin on in gk. These past few months has brought some back. =)

Feonix
06-07-2011, 08:35 PM
it's called RP for a reason... i like this =) it's been a while since i've seen so much rping goin on in gk. These past few months has brought some back. =)

Kingdom RP sux

BigBear3
06-07-2011, 09:14 PM
It's hardly RPing. It's just Bosh being Bosh.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-07-2011, 09:17 PM

a real nerd:cool:

Cubical
06-07-2011, 09:18 PM
I want my cast time removed so I can lame all the samurai noobs leveling. They have to much time to run away ;[.

lordbosh
06-07-2011, 11:15 PM

Rather than even consider negotiations about these incidents or even the ROE declaration, you continue to ignore diplomacy? If you continue to act like a common thug, the world will begin to see you as such.

Failure to take kingdom relations seriously is another issue I am sure others will have. If kingdoms do not engage in diplomacy and conflict/conflict resolution, there is little purpose in the name of Graal Kingdoms.

Felix_Xenophobe
06-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Rather than even consider negotiations about these incidents or even the ROE declaration, you continue to ignore diplomacy? If you continue to act like a common thug, the world will begin to see you as such.

Failure to take kingdom relations seriously is another issue I am sure others will have. If kingdoms do not engage in diplomacy and conflict/conflict resolution, there is little purpose in the name of Graal Kingdoms.

Naw we fine man we fine

Cubical
06-07-2011, 11:55 PM
he foamin

MajinDragon
06-08-2011, 12:49 AM

You aren't capable of upholding the ROE declaration, you're as good as a nightstick waving fatman (http://www.gamefridge.com/content/icons/stewie-wednesday-killer-icon-1.jpg) in a lawless bar. That declaration is a joke, of an attempt to seem mightier than you are - not very.

I advise you to stop letting off female emotions everytime of our soldiers get in a bloodthirsty mood, else we'll be getting these declarations on a weekly basis. The long term solution: Stop being such wimps, if you get attacked while in bmode, attack back. It's not as if he's hunting you all - I can see why you're all hot and bothered by that.

DrkXFactr
06-08-2011, 01:19 AM

Failure to take kingdom relations seriously is another issue I am sure others will have. If kingdoms do not engage in diplomacy and conflict/conflict resolution, there is little purpose in the name of Graal Kingdoms.Perfectly said.

I won't even go into someone elses replies toward what you just said, Bosh. Basically they go something like.. LAWL YOUR A GIRL AND IM STRONGER THEN YOU SO IM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOUR (VALID) POINTS!

Quite shameful... you are defending the troublemaker
Didn't you know? That's Dustari's way nowadays.

MajinDragon
06-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Where did all these sissy's come from?

It's been accepted, that if you're bmode, you're liable to be attacked, simple as that. It doesn't mean anything deeper and shouldn't go further. If you hold a grudge, good, use that to make you stronger to kill them. Don't bring on these tears, threats(ha) and brandishing of chests. You just exacerbate the salted wound.

But go ahead and be that easily trolled Kingdom with no real sword, we'll throw a Napkin at you and laugh for days.

Cubical
06-08-2011, 02:24 AM

Nobody's trying to negotiate. I feel as if you're implying that we are trying to negotiate in hopes that we will so you can get yourself out of the mess you got your kingdom in.

I won't even go into someone elses replies toward what you just said, Bosh. Basically they go something like.. LAWL YOUR A GIRL AND IM STRONGER THEN YOU SO IM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOUR (VALID) POINTS!

Didn't you know? That's Dustari's way nowadays.

shouldn't have challenged a bunch of trolls and then proceeded to fuel the flaming. Your own fault, loluguyzsuk. flame on.

Seeya
06-08-2011, 03:39 AM
I want my cast time removed so I can lame all the samurai noobs leveling. They have to much time to run away ;[.

cast animations should be removed since we added cast times, all spells should come out of the end of the wand after cast time is up.

(holy word, icestorm, etc all have cast times of their own after you use the wands cast time)

lordbosh
06-08-2011, 10:06 PM
UPDATE:

As attacks against samurai members have declined significantly over the past few days since the public issuing of orders, I am assuming that the proper attention has been given to this situation and that it may have resolved itself. It also seems that continuance of these orders would serve no additional benefit of security to Samurai members than it already has.

As such I am rescinding the ROE orders against Dustari effective immediately. Carry on the usual order of business, and good hunting.

-Shogun Bosh Katania

Cubical
06-08-2011, 10:17 PM
maybe nobody cared enough to take this seriously

Felix_Xenophobe
06-08-2011, 10:28 PM
UPDATE:

As attacks against samurai members have declined significantly over the past few days since the public issuing of orders, I am assuming that the proper attention has been given to this situation and that it may have resolved itself. It also seems that continuance of these orders would serve no additional benefit of security to Samurai members than it already has.

As such I am rescinding the ROE orders against Dustari effective immediately. Carry on the usual order of business, and good hunting.

-Shogun Bosh Katania

Samurai kids be hiding in pmode. no1 to pk son

MajinDragon
06-08-2011, 10:43 PM
UPDATE:

-Shogun Bosh Katania

You word it as if this ROE did anything. There wasn't some sort of organised attack scheme by Dustari, it was one guy, doing what he wanted to do at the time, this resulted in you overreacting, trying to appear big and that you could do anything to stop an actual attack scheme. But you can go ahead and rp politics.

ViperZakuto
06-08-2011, 11:31 PM
I've known bosh many years.. and he rps his character really well.

maybe nobody cared enough to take this seriously If you don't care... then don't join a kingdom. That's what the kingdoms are for, RPing.

You word it as if this ROE did anything. There wasn't some sort of organised attack scheme by Dustari, it was one guy, doing what he wanted to do at the time, this resulted in you overreacting, trying to appear big and that you could do anything to stop an actual attack scheme. But you can go ahead and rp politics.

If the king cannot control a member... then that person should not be in that kingdom. or, If the king let's them do as they please and attack people while they are clearly trying to accomplish something... then There should be action taken...

MajinDragon
06-08-2011, 11:43 PM
If the king cannot control a member... then that person should not be in that kingdom. or, If the king let's them do as they please and attack people while they are clearly trying to accomplish something... then There should be action taken...

I'm sick and tired of people using a pk mode and then trying to argue that it's exp bonus takes precedence. The reason that there are two modes is so that those who would rather not be disturbed by pkers can stay in the default mode of peaceful. Pking is not a Kingdom-to-Kingdom matter unless it is organised, if this new Samurai Kingdom wishes to take up every single pking incident as an act of war then we'll be in an era of elated war mongers.

The issue of 'they were levelling' or 'trying to accomplish something' does not take precedence over the fact that they were in a pk mode, it only would if there was no such thing as peaceful mode.

BigBear3
06-09-2011, 12:11 AM

I'm positive if I told Dripz to stop, he would do so but, Dripz is doing nothing wrong. Therefore, I will give no such decree.

lordbosh
06-09-2011, 12:20 AM
I'm positive if I told Dripz to stop, he would do so but, Dripz is doing nothing wrong. Therefore, I will give no such decree.

I appreciate the official, albeit delayed, response. We will take these words into consideration for future situations.

maximus_asinus
06-09-2011, 12:46 AM
hey dudes

Seeya
06-09-2011, 12:51 AM
hey come play GK

ViperZakuto
06-09-2011, 01:23 AM

that is all fine and dandy.. all i am saying is bosh has the right to declare action. =)

I'm sick and tired of people using a pk mode and then trying to argue that it's exp bonus takes precedence. The reason that there are two modes is so that those who would rather not be disturbed by pkers can stay in the default mode of peaceful. Pking is not a Kingdom-to-Kingdom matter unless it is organised, if this new Samurai Kingdom wishes to take up every single pking incident as an act of war then we'll be in an era of elated war mongers.

The issue of 'they were levelling' or 'trying to accomplish something' does not take precedence over the fact that they were in a pk mode, it only would if there was no such thing as peaceful mode.

I don't know the situation... but if he kept doing it... that is a good reason for bosh's actions. If you have two gangs irl and a member from one gang keeps beating up a member or members of the other gang. Do you not think there would be retaliation? This is my point. The kingdoms were created because of rp purposes. If you don't like the rp aspect of it. Join a kingdom... go bmode then leave the kingdom. if your not going to rp your character. you shouldn't be in a kingdom.

BigBear3
06-09-2011, 01:26 AM
hey dudes

Davis, I love you. I wish we still chatted. :(
that is all fine and dandy.. all i am saying is bosh has the right to declare action. =)

But lacks the authority to uphold these ridiculous actions.

ViperZakuto
06-09-2011, 01:35 AM
not if it was approved by the king of his kingdom.

MajinDragon
06-09-2011, 02:13 AM
I think Pat was stressing that his declaration, King's approval and all, has no real meaning since they cannot enforce it.

Turkmenistan cannot go and tell Italy that they can't have any travel coming inside or going outside their country. They just can't enforce it. But the US can go ahead and turn Iraq upside down and hold it by the balls (falsely), because they have the power to back up whatever they say they're going to do.

maximus_asinus
06-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Davis, I love you. I wish we still chatted. :(

We still can baby

Conqueror
06-09-2011, 03:27 AM
Lol, is this a serious thread? Majin put the situation in its most basic form. No one is forced to be in "B-mode", it's a choice made by the player.

The incentive? Extra experience points from monsters.
The risk? Being killed by neighboring kingdoms.

This is elementary guys.

ViperZakuto
06-09-2011, 04:17 AM
you guys don't get my point. there is no use in arguing over it. it's rp damnit. either do it or don't. stop *****ing about it when people do.

Messiah
06-09-2011, 04:38 AM
lol @ this ****

bioboi
06-09-2011, 05:45 AM
you guys don't get my point. there is no use in arguing over it. it's rp damnit. either do it or don't. stop *****ing about it when people do.

Maybe you don't get their point? Point is Dustari doesn't care what Bosh/Samurai has to cry about if they're getting PK'd regardless of if it's RP or not. Go PMode if you can't defend yourself, it's BATTLE mode not RP Mode.

BigBear3
06-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Hey Viper. RPwise, Bosh isn't strong enough to enforce this :)

Felix_Xenophobe
06-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Hey Viper. PKwise, Bosh isn't strong enough to enforce this :)

ViperZakuto
06-11-2011, 03:43 AM
ok =D but it's still rp haha

lordbosh
06-11-2011, 06:31 AM
You shall have a full experience of the force of Samurai soon enough.

Make peace with your gods.

DrkXFactr
06-11-2011, 06:32 AM
Viper was actually correct. In everything he said.

You shall have a full experience of the force of Samurai soon enough.

Make peace with your gods.
This.