PDA

View Full Version : Composition show-off thread.

Emera
06-03-2011, 02:47 AM
Basically, I miss posting my work on the forums and I miss the feedback I get from all of you, so I decided to make this. It's a thread for everybody to post their own compositions or sound effetcs. They can be anything from a door opening and closing to a fully fledged album. Go ahead and post. I will not however, be posting zip files anymore, but using dropbox. A site that can be downloaded into your PC that enables the user to share music online via dircecr URLS. Thanking tig for telling me. Would be lost without him. Anyway, enjoy. Please also leave any criticism or feedback in a post. I will appreciate it and take it on board for my next composition.

Emera
06-03-2011, 11:16 AM
This one is called a small town. I took a while on this one with the ambiance and the effects, but the outcome is pretty good. Its a melody to fit a small medieval town on a hillside somewhere. If only these things where true. Enjoy! :p

http://db.tt/cHy4E8A

JesusFreak250
06-03-2011, 12:57 PM
I love it

Emera
06-03-2011, 02:51 PM
I love it

Thanks mate.

Lourne
06-22-2011, 07:54 AM
I know this is a little late, but I enjoyed this short piece of work. I figured you deserved to get some praise for it. The only complaint I have is that it's not long enough. (:

Keep up the good work!

Emera
06-22-2011, 05:41 PM
I know this is a little late, but I enjoyed this short piece of work. I figured you deserved to get some praise for it. The only complaint I have is that it's not long enough. (:

Keep up the good work!

Long enough for what?

Lourne
06-23-2011, 12:33 AM
I just mean long enough. It's beautiful and I could listen to it all day. I realize it's made to loop. I'm just saying, I like it so much I could've listened to it for at least 3:30. Haha.