PDA

View Full Version : How to get access to the Testbed Server

Chompy
05-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Hi!

Testbed is btw a classic-enabled server. You need a gold or a classic subscription to develop on Testbed!

How: You contact one of these persons: Chompy (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5264), Tigairius, DrakilorP2P, Xor

I, myself, usually check once or twice a day for private messages here on the forums.
You may also contact us outside these forums if you have our contact info. (updated contact information may come)

This is what you need to provide:

Account name
Community name (if account name = Graal######)
Personal Message, a notice, request, anything you want/need us to know etc

Your IP will be set to *.*.*.* unless specified in your PM.
If your IP is set to *.*.*.* it will automatically set your IP to your current IP when you first login.

You can then later ask us to add a PCID (If you know your PCID already, tell us in your PM) for your RemoteControl access.

Basic rule before you ask for access:

You're not allowed to develop a server on Testbed !!!

If you have any questions, problems or anything else regarding Testbed, please feel free to PM me or any of the others.

To keep your access, follow the rules. The rules can be read in a text document uploaded to a folder everyone has access to. (docu/rules.txt and docu/!guidelines.txt)

---

I'm also available on msn/email @ chompinator(at)hotmail(dot)com

fowlplay4
05-04-2011, 05:00 PM
You should also ban the newbies (forever!) abusing level editors, disconnecting scripts, and so forth.

Clockwork
05-04-2011, 07:30 PM
FYI: Testbed has 26 days before it has to be paid for again... and at 72$ it's not exactly cheap for someone w/o a job :P

Last time I got a little less than half, it'd be nice for the same to happen (tho only 2 people donated =.= )

Donate here (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=JYCU6FGN7L9DJ&lc=US&item_name=Testbed%20Subsction%20help&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonH osted)

papajchris
05-04-2011, 08:43 PM
I put an announcement on the scriptingschool website about donations!

DuBsTeRmAn
05-04-2011, 11:55 PM
You should get Stefan to pay.

You help him, He should help you.

How do you help him? You guys train and help new Developers, These new developers might buy a server, which gives him money. Or these developers get a job on a server, which makes the server really awesome, attract players and make them buy gold.

Its a win-win situation.

salesman
05-05-2011, 01:44 AM
It's pretty sad that players need to pay for the testbed server.

Emera
05-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Servers that are classic or special servers like testbed shouldn't have to be paid for.

Emera
05-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Please enter your donation amount and click Update Total.
Purpose Donation
amount Total
Testbed Subsction help

Clockwork
05-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Please enter your donation amount and click Update Total.
Purpose Donation
amount Total
Testbed Subsction help

lol sorry XD

A bit late to fix that.

To total, only 1 donation so far.

Emera
05-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Nah it doesn't matter lol. Just though i would post it for the hell of it. I will donate £50.00 as soon as i get payed if my girlfriend allows it.

EDIT: I might have to beg her, or buy her another bloody silver addition to that "Pandora" bracelet i got her for her birthday. Any lads out there with a girl, DON'T BUY HER A PANDORA BRACELET!!!

Knux
05-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Nah it doesn't matter lol. Just though i would post it for the hell of it. I will donate £50.00 as soon as i get payed if my girlfriend allows it.

EDIT: I might have to beg her, or buy her another bloody silver addition to that "Pandora" bracelet i got her for her birthday. Any lads out there with a girl, DON'T BUY HER A PANDORA BRACELET!!!

No bracelets allowed in the kitchen! !pissed!

Emera
05-06-2011, 05:42 PM
LOL! Shes driving me up the wall.

Devil_Lord2
05-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Has there been anymore donations D: ?

Clockwork
05-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Has there been anymore donations D: ?

18 days left till it goes down.

Only 1 donation so far. I don't plan to accept donations until it's time to add time, or if I don't have enough, I'll probably just return them. :p

Devil_Lord2
05-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Ah I see.. :c

fowlplay4
05-13-2011, 01:38 AM
You'd think the numerous amount of people who posted in that 'Learning to script' thread would contribute their pennies to do so.

Then again, you would also think Stefan would see value in a resource that is helping train new developers that he could put to work in future projects.

Clockwork
05-22-2011, 07:56 AM
About a week left.

Have only received 1 donation. :p

I will not be paying the majority of the sum myself, as I barely play graal as it is, much less actively develop for it. The 1 donation was for a sum of 20$.

Donate here (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=JYCU6FGN7L9DJ&lc=US&item_name=Testbed%20Subsction%20help&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonH osted)

oo_jazz_oo
05-22-2011, 10:20 AM
About a week left.

Have only received 1 donation. :p

I will not be paying the majority of the sum myself, as I barely play graal as it is, much less actively develop for it. The 1 donation was for a sum of 20$.

Come on people! Aeko can't pay for it all by himself. :(

Chip in little bits! If everyone donates a couple bucks, we can have the server up longer.

Crono
05-22-2011, 10:50 AM
they should make it free, like a normal classic server.

Emera
05-22-2011, 11:08 AM
I don't think that stefan will let such a successful server just go like that so, if you ask him nicely, he might help out.

Clockwork
05-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Developer Gold Subscription (2 days left).

:o...

still the only 1 donation. Guess it's gunna go down?

Clockwork
06-01-2011, 02:02 AM
"Subscription status: Gold Subscription (next billing in 9 days), Classic Subscription"

so....servers still somehow up, wasn't explained to me that it would be up at all, or maybe it just has yet to go down. Will be returning the one donation I've received thus far, tonight.

Tricxta
06-01-2011, 06:15 AM
pretty sad to see something like this happen... where will new developers test there scripts now? I say stefan should develop an offline compiler or something that will allow devs to test gs2 scripts on there machines.

callimuc
06-01-2011, 03:04 PM
pretty sad to see something like this happen... where will new developers test there scripts now? I say stefan should develop an offline compiler or something that will allow devs to test gs2 scripts on there machines.

Wouldn“t that be a problem with the serverside stuff, server flags, joining classes, list weapons from RC, ....

Nice idea but there would be some stuff missing or glitched whatever.

Chompy
06-24-2011, 06:37 AM
Bump. Read first post on page 1 for information on how to gain access.

fowlplay4
06-24-2011, 06:49 AM
Did Stefan's heart grow two sizes bigger and make Testbed one of those elusive UC-Dev servers?

Deas_Voice
06-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Did Stefan's heart grow two sizes bigger and make Testbed one of those elusive UC-Dev servers?

it does look like it, can't know for sure thought;

Server statistics for U Testbed Server (developer46) :
Client access: Desktop Graal
Subscription-Status: OK
Version: Graal 5.1-5.2
Developer server status: personal dev server for Clockwork
Players: 8
Players on RC: 6 (-list of accounts here-)
NPC-Servers: 1

note, it does not tell you how many days left

Derpp
08-16-2011, 11:20 AM
*Cries*
If stefan thought about it, as others have mentioned before. Eurocenter is gaining more from this server than anyone else. People won't pay the large sum of money for their own server unless they are confident they can make something. Testbed gives them a chance to experience developing on graal and also a chance to learn, and then they in turn will more than likely get bored of testbed and make their own server.

It is sad to see the lack of care in these sort of matters :(

WilikasGraal
08-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Stefan was online in iEra RC today and I mentioned to Jade in passing that testbed was down - before Stefan logged off he said he'd look into it ~ :D
If it's still down by October I'll pay for more than half the bill to get it back up.

NicoX
08-21-2011, 02:23 AM
I could host one if its okey for Stefan.

Deas_Voice
08-21-2011, 02:42 AM
I could host one if its okey for Stefan.

you'd be better of to donating to Aeko, since everything is setup there already

NicoX
08-21-2011, 02:48 AM
A Backup shouldnt be hard for Stefan.

If Aeko doesnt wants to pay the Server then he should host it.
Or why its down? Didnt get it at all.

Clockwork
08-21-2011, 05:41 AM
A Backup shouldnt be hard for Stefan.

If Aeko doesnt wants to pay the Server then he should host it.
Or why its down? Didnt get it at all.

My server was classic enabled and supported by the head pwa, Tig. It also had all the rules in place and documentation, as well as many sample scripts for others to use and learn from.

It's down atm because I can no longer afford its upkeep. Awhile ago, I asked for donations and bumped the thread for some time. I received only 20$ from one donor. When the time came to pay, I simply didn't have enough from donations, and refunded the one donation back.

I hear all the time that people want testbed back and such but I really can't afford it :( If people in this thread wanted to promise a donation or two towards it, I can set it up again, but I'd have to receive the full amount.

Just as well though, it only had 1-2 people on at any given time.

cbk1994
08-21-2011, 05:42 AM
It's ridiculous that Stefan is making players pay for Testbed. He should be embracing and promoting it. Graal needs more scripters.

Crono
08-21-2011, 06:33 AM
It's ridiculous that Stefan is making players pay for Testbed. He should be embracing and promoting it. Graal needs more scripters.

this.

Bell
08-22-2011, 05:36 AM
I feel that Stefan should just reenable it but keep it where it was since it was set up so completely. Moving it elsewhere would not only be a lot of extra needless work but I think there is a trust issue involved here.

I like it where it was, would like to see it back and if we can get it back I would recommend it being placed on the Classic list so that the up and coming developers could find it easily. Before anyone says that people would think its a playable server, a description fitting its purpose could always be added at login.

Rave_J
08-23-2011, 04:49 AM
i dont think classic list should be the spot for it maybe hosted tab but that would be a major joke for classic tab honestly. But you have to look at unximad since its his call not stefan
as a business he wants to make money and give a free server thats a lost profit in his eyes
stefan just work for eurocenter hes not owner of graal unximad can simply get rid of him and bring some one else in

but i would help if i can but im all tie up on supporting a family and doing the best that i can be for my family

NicoX
08-23-2011, 05:13 AM
i dont think classic list should be the spot for it maybe hosted tab but that would be a major joke for classic tab honestly. But you have to look at unximad since its his call not stefan
as a business he wants to make money and give a free server thats a lost profit in his eyes
stefan just work for eurocenter hes not owner of graal unximad can simply get rid of him and bring some one else in

but i would help if i can but im all tie up on supporting a family and doing the best that i can be for my family

Thats true but I dont think that ONE Playerworld would make them lost so much profit. Other thing: They would support ppl to buy an own Server to test their stuff by there own, cause on Testbed you are limited, on ur own Server you are not :)
Thats just an idea.

They should really support newcomer Developers, cause like you can see urself the Playercount of Graal PC is going back and back. Maybe they dont care about it anymore and just focus on Iphone. Dont know really.
Maybe some fresh Servers made by the GLOBAL DEVELOPERS on Graal could get a come back for the Client. Like Gold Servers in the past.
Stefan and his team should think about it.

NicoX
08-23-2011, 05:18 AM
Btw I am paying for 3 more Accounts so I have 4 Accounts and 1 GServer.
Thats like 250 EUR (359,81576USD) / Year
Isnt that enough for making one little GServer for Free to support developers, so you can get MORE people to buy an own GServer or MORE people to help Servers like N-Pulse / Delteria / Atlantis and whatever to get back to Classic Tab ????

Think about it.

oo_jazz_oo
08-23-2011, 05:31 AM
I dont see this as a loss of profit. If anything its a development tool...its essentially a place to work on GS2 scripts, which cannot be done anywhere else, unless you buy a server.

Its a very useful, and imo, necessary tool. It helps everyone, and literally hurts no one.
It is clearly against the rules to develop a full server on testbed (if I remember clearly), so its not like a free ride for anyone.

I just hope Stefan/Unixmad/Whoever sees what a great thing this was, and just puts it back up. Wouldn't take any effort to put it back up...

DustyPorViva
08-23-2011, 05:55 AM
This is why I refused to donate money to reviving the server last year when Aeko's subscription ran out. Not out of disrespect to Aeko(the guy is a saint and has helped developers more than anyone else has), but because no one, especially not Aeko, should have to pay for this ****. Not only are we not provided with developer tools, but we can't even have a server to practice GS2 on, which is online only?

Rave_J
08-23-2011, 06:50 AM
simply unximad is going to look at it and say 100 bucks thrown away plus takes up server space for trafficing idk how much space they can afford to lose but
instead of giving a server out
players will pay for one like they did in the past
so thats a profit of 100 bucks

ff7chocoboknight
08-23-2011, 05:45 PM
simply unximad is going to look at it and say 100 bucks thrown away plus takes up server space for trafficing idk how much space they can afford to lose but

Why would Unixmad say that?

Crono
08-23-2011, 06:24 PM
i dont think classic list should be the spot for it maybe hosted tab but that would be a major joke for classic tab honestly.

wtf are you talking about? A server being "classic" and a server being on the "classic list" are completely different things.

NicoX
08-23-2011, 06:35 PM

They would make more profit when they just support the ppl here....More Developers means more Playerworlds and more Playerworlds means more Gold Accounts for upgrading and more Accounts and Playerworlds means more Money. Simple ?!

salesman
08-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Has anyone directly asked Stefan to support this? What was his response?

Clockwork
08-23-2011, 08:16 PM

That was totally his line of thought when he enabled it so classic subscription users could use it too, not just gold players, eh?

Has anyone directly asked Stefan to support this? What was his response?

No, I don't believe so.

Seeya
08-23-2011, 10:03 PM
I just donated. c:

Clockwork
08-23-2011, 10:51 PM
I just donated. c:

xD

Why thank you, Cody. I think tho I shall spend it all in one place.

Rave_J
08-24-2011, 01:38 AM
maybe u guys getting the wrong picture of what im say8ing
i know it was classic enable but thats really nothing to that
but giving a free server out
every 6 months they lose what 50 bucks
so they are automaticly 50 bucks out of pocket then before

DustyPorViva
08-24-2011, 01:43 AM
maybe u guys getting the wrong picture of what im say8ing
i know it was classic enable but thats really nothing to that
but giving a free server out
every 6 months they lose what 50 bucks
so they are automaticly 50 bucks out of pocket then before

Who cares? It's called an investment. Not only an investment in the developers community, but just being ****ing cool for once. For example, Notch, the creator of Minecraft is holding a convention for Minecraft fans. He's actually losing money at the end of the day(he's spending more than he'll ever make off tickets). He considers it an investment though, and he's doing it because he's a pretty cool guy.

Bell
08-24-2011, 07:59 AM
I don't see it as them being out the server rental tbh. Many of those players that rent servers come to Testbed for help with a problem they can't quite figure out. If there is no place to go for help they will just get frustrated and not bother to rent for another 6 months or whatever. Others are paying gold members who want to work on UC servers but need to practice their skills a bit before applying. Others are Classic accounts that maybe used to be quite good as developers but got out of it and are now trying to update their skills so they can help out. Its really a broad range of people who are there but whatever their reason, Graal normally benefits in the end.

Rave_J
08-24-2011, 03:05 PM
i understand what testbed did but honestly i dont see it happening if it was going to happen it would already happen again thats just how it is

PhantosP2P
08-31-2011, 12:40 PM
This not being around due to financial reasons is a damn shame and I wont stand for it. Is the option to donate still available? I have plenty of money to spend on something like this.

Chompy
08-31-2011, 11:47 PM
This not being around due to financial reasons is a damn shame and I wont stand for it. Is the option to donate still available? I have plenty of money to spend on something like this.

Contact Aeko (account: Clockwork) about donations :)

Twinny
09-01-2011, 01:24 AM
I spoke to Stefan and I've let testbed eat Litheria (my server) so it's back and operational. Should be fine to pick up where it was left.

callimuc
09-01-2011, 02:47 AM
I spoke to Stefan and I've let testbed eat Litheria (my server) so it's back and operational. Should be fine to pick up where it was left.

I“m so lucky ;)

Clockwork
09-01-2011, 03:59 AM

Thank you :3

NicoX
09-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Great :)

NicoX
09-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Everybody wanted Testbed back. Now it is back and noone is online there except Maui idling 24 hours.

So thats why you guys all cried "we want testbed back" ?!

Fools!

ffcmike
09-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Everybody wanted Testbed back. Now it is back and noone is online there except Maui idling 24 hours.

Fools!

It even happens with servers that have been on the list in the past ;).

DustyPorViva
09-04-2011, 06:38 PM

Fools!
Just like I don't have GraalEditor or Graalshop open 24/7, nor would I have testbed. I get on testbed when I need to script something and that's about it. This could be once a day, twice a day, once a month or even once a year. However, when I do need to script something I like to actually be able to hop online and script it instead of saying, "man, I wish I could script something but I can't because GS2 is online-only and there is no way to do it without Testbed."

NicoX
09-04-2011, 06:49 PM
So many ppl cried about testbed andnow its upp and noone uses it ;) Thats the point.
Every idiot has it own Server and could test the **** there, too.

But whatever. Be happy.

DustyPorViva
09-04-2011, 07:13 PM
So many ppl cried about testbed andnow its upp and noone uses it ;) Thats the point.
It will be used when it's needed. That's the point, that when the time comes and someone wants to script they'll be able to instead of sighing, "if only."

NicoX
09-04-2011, 07:31 PM
But 80 % of Testbed user are working on other Playerworlds or even have their own. Why should they test that stuff on Testbed? Hm

cbk1994
09-04-2011, 07:35 PM
But 80 % of Testbed user are working on other Playerworlds or even have their own. Why should they test that stuff on Testbed? Hm

And what about the 20% who don't have another server? Testbed is mainly for users who are new to scripting, not established scripters.

DustyPorViva
09-04-2011, 07:40 PM
I don't have a server. I guess my contributions (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134259457) made (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134258334) possible (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134258865) because (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82820) of (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82855) Testbed (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257802) aren't (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257861) worth (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82758) it (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257548).

DrakilorP2P
09-04-2011, 08:13 PM

Fools!

When I check through the RC logs I see at least three people every day so far working on stuff, excluding myself.
If you expected more I suggest you take another look during the next available holiday as activity tends to increase then.

Clockwork
09-04-2011, 09:04 PM
I don't have a server. I guess my contributions (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134259457) made (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134258334) possible (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134258865) because (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82820) of (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82855) Testbed (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257802) aren't (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257861) worth (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82758) it (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134257548).

What contributions did you make? :o

Volken
09-05-2011, 02:03 AM
how could i get access? :o

Emera
09-05-2011, 02:20 AM
Ditto

DustyPorViva
09-05-2011, 02:46 AM
What contributions did you make? :o
None to Testbed. I said my contributions were made possible because of Testbed.

Clockwork
09-05-2011, 05:22 AM
None to Testbed. I said my contributions were made possible because of Testbed.

Twas a joke :(

fowlplay4
09-05-2011, 05:25 AM

Since Twinny appears to have taken it over Forum PMing him would probably be a start. Twinny should probably clarify the proper way since the server might have changed hands.

Hoyt1134
09-11-2011, 02:24 AM

Fools!

Since Testbed was removed we've been in a Graal despair, unable to even look at the serverlist to see if it had returned. Graal life isn't worth living without it.

On a more serious note, I'm happy to see Testbed back, and think it is honestly a huge help to people who want to learn how to script. It is the only option for people without access to playerworlds to really practice their scripting. The fact that individuals have to pay out of their own pocket to fund it is embarrassing to Graal's owners, and very generous of those who spend their own money to fund it.

Thanks Twinny for going out of your way to provide a great service to the Graal community, and thanks to Clockwork and anyone else who donated or was involved in keeping it up for so long before.

xXziroXx
08-18-2012, 05:03 AM
I added so that players who are no longer listed in serveroptions gets their weapon NPC's removed upon login. Had some issues with a bunch of (trial) accounts abusing the server as their personal playground by using old NPC's of theirs.

If someone badly wants their weapons back, they can always upgrade to Gold again!

DustyPorViva
08-18-2012, 05:16 AM
I added so that players who are no longer listed in serveroptions gets their weapon NPC's removed upon login. Had some issues with a bunch of (trial) accounts abusing the server as their personal playground by using old NPC's of theirs.

If someone badly wants their weapons back, they can always upgrade to Gold again!

Ya I was trying to get a little work done today and someone kept trying to warp in and then ultimately summoned me and crap.

xXziroXx
10-06-2012, 03:33 PM
I've removed my administrative rights and access to Testbed, as I no longer feel like doing other peoples work for them. Yes, that means you can stop sending me forum PM's and emails about it people.

Tim_Rocks
10-06-2012, 11:29 PM
I've removed my administrative rights and access to Testbed, as I no longer feel like doing other peoples work for them. Yes, that means you can stop sending me forum PM's and emails about it people.

Guys, I will take the job.

Vatec
10-07-2012, 05:36 AM

Couldn't you have done this after you added me to testbed.... :cry:

Fulg0reSama
10-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Guys, I will take the job.

If it wasn't for the fact I don't get on enough to do so, I'd say over my dead body, but since it's not the case, have fun.

Twinny
10-08-2012, 01:54 AM
I don't think I'll be renewing this place when the time comes. Not sure when it will come either.

Someone else will need to take the reigns. I cleaned up like 4 years of laziness (no-one removed ex-players).

PhantosP2P
10-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Reviving this server was what brought me to the forums, but then it looked like someone had it handled. Then I realized it was pretty pointless and that there's no real support in the community for such a thing.

Tim_Rocks
10-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Wait, you mean this server isn't free? What the ****.

Crono
10-08-2012, 02:42 AM
I don't think I'll be renewing this place when the time comes. Not sure when it will come either.

Someone else will need to take the reigns. I cleaned up like 4 years of laziness (no-one removed ex-players).

Don't think? You shouldn't be paying for it to begin with, no one should. It should be offered completely free -_-.

Twinny
10-08-2012, 02:48 AM
Don't think? You shouldn't be paying for it to begin with, no one should. It should be offered completely free -_-.

In a perfect Graalian world...

Crono
10-08-2012, 03:20 AM
In a perfect Graalian world...

Far from perfect, more like common sense/running a game 101. @[email protected]

Fulg0reSama
10-08-2012, 03:52 AM
Far from perfect, more like common sense/running a game 101. @[email protected]

Yeah, but think about how many other things graal completely ignored doing that should be done for most games in the first time!

haro41
10-17-2012, 09:24 PM

My project on Testbed Server is the only thing keeping me attached to Graal. We need testbed to stay.

Crono
10-17-2012, 09:53 PM
My project on Testbed Server is the only thing keeping me attached to Graal. We need testbed to stay.

Yes I know that, but players shouldn't have to be paying CJ to learn how to develop to make CJ more content. knowutimsayin?

Twinny
10-18-2012, 01:40 AM
OK I didn't get a reply from Tig or Stefan. I think 10 days is generous.

So, anyone can renew it when it closes. I'm not going to bother.

DustyPorViva
10-18-2012, 02:29 AM
As much as I have used Testbed, I agree. And I have said this multiple times in the past and I'm always surprised someone steps up and actually pays.

Tim_Rocks
10-18-2012, 02:31 AM
This is not okay, we didn't even get the proper tools we were promised last year of May. And now this? You're not going to pay for a server to be renewed so developers can continue developing?

Stefan, renew the server or give us our tools that we were promised. Pick one, I'm okay with either one.

kia345
10-18-2012, 02:38 AM
Stefan, renew the server or give us our tools that we were promised. Pick one, I'm okay with either one.

You used bold, now he has no choice but to comply.

fowlplay4
10-18-2012, 02:38 AM
This is not okay, we didn't even get the proper tools we were promised last year of May. And now this? You're not going to pay for a server to be renewed so developers can continue developing?

The "new" tools are going to be scripted so you'll still need to rent a server.

Tim_Rocks
10-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Well, even so, if we aren't getting the tools we were promised more than a year ago, then the Testbed server should remain as a free-paid for server by Stefan if we really want to encourage players to become developers.

TheGodAngelo
10-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Careful what you wish for, he may make it free but only for iPhone :p

Crono
10-18-2012, 09:49 PM
The "new" tools are going to be scripted so you'll still need to rent a server.

xDDDDDDDDD

cbk1994
11-14-2012, 12:48 PM
My graal ID is Graal923149 and my Community name is iAxeis i badly need RC to test out some scripts and to get better at my scripting please get back to me thanks.

Did you follow the instructions in the first post of this thread?

iAxeis
11-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Woops my bad :(