PDA

View Full Version : Submit to EvilHasCome!

McChucken
03-27-2011, 04:35 PM
I wish to develop my server EvilHasCome in a way that all players have at least some interaction in the development of the server. So, i have decided that if you want your own Graphics, Levels, Scripts and GANIS on the server, please submit them on this post, pm me a link to a website containing the material or email my at [email protected]!

I hope that i get lots of interaction between my staff and me with all the players and hope to see you on EHC!

McChucken (Owner)

MattKan
03-27-2011, 04:38 PM
Truthfully, I don't think that you can ask for this kind of content from players. Some people might do it, true, but this is what your staff team is for.

McChucken
03-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Im trying to get players involved. You cant blame me for that so please read the thread title before posting comments like that -_-

Rave_J
03-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Im trying to get players involved. You cant blame me for that so please read the thread title before posting comments like that -_-

Man a long long long time ago u can just ask people an they would build u towns and send them to you to put on ur server. but that was back in the day

McChucken
03-27-2011, 05:06 PM
So u guys saying this is a bad idea? I respect your opinions btw :)

Rave_J
03-27-2011, 05:08 PM
some people will say bad some people will do it. just depends who u ask ect
when i was making a server when graal was free odin made bionic for me
and 2 other people made 2 more towns now days people really dont do it no more