PDA

View Full Version : Points

Beowolf
03-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey there.It seems that events on Zone became more casual and more neutral to our eyes.Zone need new events to improve its rate of playercount.That why i oppened this thread "To help", i would from players to be so creative and imagine a new kind of events that could make Zone more special.

Crono
03-04-2011, 06:27 PM
what

ReptarKingOfTheOZone
03-04-2011, 07:57 PM
his english isnt great, but ithink he wants people to come up with new ideas for events because the majority of zone events are becoming stale.

Crono
03-04-2011, 08:03 PM
zone was never event driven, it has nothing to do with why zone lacks players and will only serve as a short time solution

Shadow5596321
03-04-2011, 10:22 PM
i created a few new events.

nothing is going to be used though.

Feonix
03-05-2011, 03:12 AM
Events aren't going to bring back a dead server bro

Beowolf
03-05-2011, 11:12 AM
his english isnt great, but ithink he wants people to come up with new ideas for events because the majority of zone events are becoming stale.

I'm not so bad at English.

Events aren't going to bring back a dead server bro

Well people like events that why like 30person came yesterday to this "dead server" bro

I didn't open this thread to answer your opinion, I just want from you to make a try to share with us some event's idea

Shadow5596321
03-05-2011, 03:33 PM
That PC is a fluke, I've said this before and I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

You should also read Crono's post, and if you can't understand it just copy and go find a translator online and see.

Feonix
03-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Well people like events that why like 30person came yesterday to this "dead server" bro

Like Mike said, that PC is a fluke. Once the event's are over, all of the players are going to realize that there was really nothing fun to do on the server but join events, then eventually log off. Happens all the time when we have event weekends.

going to say it again, events can't bring back a dead server bro

Beowolf
03-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Like Mike said, that PC is a fluke. Once the event's are over, all of the players are going to realize that there was really nothing fun to do on the server but join events, then eventually log off. Happens all the time when we have event weekends.

going to say it again, events can't bring back a dead server bro

The principal difference between Zone and the other server is "The commerce"

If your look is positive to Zone and a part of events. How could Zone progress and develop his rate of player count. Personally, Every player who comes to Zone complain about the gelat shop because it makes them cost money for something who's limited.

Shadow5596321
03-06-2011, 03:45 PM
People complain about the gelat system is because it sucks. Its overpriced.

You're saying that events are becoming apart of the Zone system, which sadly it is. It's because the mangement has no idea what they're doing. The manager has no idea what his co-manager is releasing in-game and it usually ends up being lazy/half ass/crappy gun that's overpowered.

bioboi
03-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Why is it the Graal community demands and demands change but as soon as something changes they are completely hostile towards the change?(Locally not on the global scale). I can remember when Zone had absolutely no updates maybe show a little more respect and people will care about your opinion.

Shadow5596321
03-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Why is it the Graal community demands and demands change but as soon as something changes they are completely hostile towards the change?(Locally not on the global scale). I can remember when Zone had absolutely no updates maybe show a little more respect and people will care about your opinion.

Ignorance is bliss.

We want updates that are actually good, not half assed things that don't even help.