PDA

View Full Version : Account: Need tech support-- No reply after three inquiries.

Meph
02-25-2011, 02:21 AM
My account, *Kastro was banned for "Payment fraud" because I misunderstood the total dollar amount for Gelats.

I was under the impression that it was $30.00 even, so I transferred $30.00 to my PayPal account.

I purchased Gelats and continued playing, thinking all was well. Then I log on and see that my account is banned for Payment Fraud. I check my emails, and Paypal status. Evidently I was $1.82 short.

Within a day of the ban, I transferred an additional $5 to my PayPal account to cover the costs(and then some to be safe).

I immediately messaged Stefan regarding it, and he replied quickly:

Hello,

I bought some gelats for my account *Kastro through paypal. Well, I was under the impression that it was $30.00 for the gelats. So I transfer $30.00 to paypal, confirm, it gives me the gelats, and I think all is well.

Well, about a week goes by, and I try to log in, only to be greeted by a
message that says "This account is disabled. reason: Payment fraud.". I
guess that the final amount due was $31.80 and I was $1.80 short. I've
since transferred an extra $5.00 to my paypal account to cover the excess. I apologize for the misunderstanding, but I've got enough funds on PayPal to cover it now.
I'll do whatever needs to be done to adjust it, direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Would you pay again once it gets unbanned?

cya,
Stefan
Let me know when Kastro is unbanned-- I've got the money waiting in my paypal account.

Thanks
Patrick Phillips
A month goes by, no reply; so I send another inquiry. No reply yet; so I'm coming to the forums again, hoping it will attract more attention than the non-responsive [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected]; which have also received three inquiries.

I've gotten replies, but here I am, nearing two months still with no headway.

It's pretty well known-- I've purchased 17 accounts in the past; never once have I withheld funds; and up until now I've enjoyed the service, and been a satisfied customer. But this is rather ridiculous.

It's like walking into a Burger King to purchase a Whopper.
You give the Clerk $1.00
The clerk gives you your Whopper, and you take a bite.
Then the clerk turns around, takes your whopper and requests an additional 50 cents, for you have shorted him.
You reply: "Oh Sorry. Sure thing -- let me get my wallet."
Then the clerk clocks out.
You're standing in line with two quarters in your hand, waiting on your Whopper.

What I'm asking for is a 24-48 hour period with which Kastro is unbanned. Notify me via email ([email protected], [email protected]; whichever you prefer), and allow me to pay for it. If I don't pay for it within the 48 hours, ban it!

Heck-- If I don't pay you within 48 hours, feel free to ban Meph, Diagram, LoadedSwift, Obvious, Ven, WhiteHat, Snatch, DisaP2P, Fizix, Duck, Fire_Knight310, Player1, Pasco and Direction while you're at it!

Sincerely,
Patrick A. Phillips

Masa
02-25-2011, 02:29 AM
The whole situation is ridiculous, but methinks the worst part about it is this:
Originally Posted by Stefan@Sun, January 16, 2011
Would you pay again once it gets unbanned?

cya,
Stefan

As if you didn't pay for the classic subscription already.
Basically he's giving you only one option: pay for the gelats or you are not allowed to use your (already purchased) account.
That's about as crooked as you can get.

Rather than auto-banning accounts that do not meet the requirements, why not just automatically return the money and deny the service(gelats)?
That's how just about every online shop handles accounts that bounce.
There is no punishment, you just don't get the item.
Talk about twisted.

Shadow5596321
02-25-2011, 02:36 AM
inb4 "lock, e-mail those suggested e-mails you said"

cbk1994
02-25-2011, 02:38 AM
How are you contacting Stefan? [email protected] is the best way in most cases.

Meph
02-25-2011, 02:40 AM
inb4 "lock, e-mail those suggested e-mails you said"
I tried that, the first three times.
If it worked, I wouldn't be here.

That's why this is in the Technical Support thread.

How are you contacting Stefan? [email protected] is the best way in most cases.
I messaged [email protected] that's the email he replied with.
Over a month has passed since I got a reply from him.

Andre2006
02-25-2011, 02:46 AM
I hate how the service is bad, what happend to you is absolutely terrible service from their part. I agree with everything you said.

Shadow5596321
02-25-2011, 02:58 AM
I tried that, the first three times.
If it worked, I wouldn't be here.Yeah, I know.

I'm saying this thread will be deleted, and they will tell you to wait for a reply, or e-mail the ones you suggested.

TSAdmin
02-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah, I know.

I'm saying this thread will be deleted, and they will tell you to wait for a reply, or e-mail the ones you suggested.

Threads such as these aren't locked/deleted simply because of "Contact those e-mails and wait", it is due to the fact that specific information is often shared by those who come here to complain or report their issue that should not be shared, such as personal e-mail addresses, funding information (Which will likely be the cause for this threads deletion if it happens), private conversations (Again, another thing in this thread - PM's aren't allowed on the forums, even), etc. It is a privacy issue and Eurocentre isn't about to take the risk that private information has been released via their services, even if by the information owner, infringing the privacy act.

Crono
02-25-2011, 01:03 PM
sucks dude. really, inb4 delete but good luck with this

Meph
02-25-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm sure this thread will be deleted for one reason or another; if for nothing else, than because I'm publicizing a bad experience with GraalOnline.

It's similar to picketing a Burger King because they didn't give me my Whopper.(Using the scenario in my first post).

My intent isn't to slam GraalOnline; I've played since 2002, given GraalOnline nearly $450, and, as I said, I've been a satisfied customer up until this point.

My intent is to get results for my case. Perhaps more attention is given to the forums than the [email protected] email, and somebody who has been neglecting the email service just hasn't been made aware of my situation.

Or the moderator who chooses to delete this could just relay the message to somebody who could do something about it.

nullify
02-25-2011, 06:03 PM
privacy act
I miss the support center.

fowlplay4
02-25-2011, 11:25 PM
You'd think they would put more effort to get that extra bit of money from you, but anyone who's been around for a while now know how crappy the support/business side of things are handled.

Darlene159
02-26-2011, 01:14 AM
Sorry but the forum members cannot help with this issue.