PDA

View Full Version : Where are the in game rules

The_Federov
02-23-2011, 03:34 AM
I've played for 8 years, and have NEVER found the Graal Global rules, Kinda sad, seing people Refrence them, and they can't show me where it is?

fowlplay4
02-23-2011, 03:43 AM
Here http://graalonline.com/accounts/rules.php knock yourself out, and it doesn't even matter since you agreed to the rules when you made your account.

Servers also provide rules at their discretion. On Zodiac you can find the rules via the Rules tab on the News window when you login (if disabled through the [R] Options menu).

Also all of your posts are annoying/spam at best.

The_Federov
02-23-2011, 03:55 AM
Not sure who the **** you are. I needed the Rules for defending myself to the rules. Not saying I never agreed to them?

fowlplay4
02-23-2011, 04:00 AM
Not sure who the **** you are. I needed the Rules for defending myself to the rules. Not saying I never agreed to them?

I am your superior, and certainly more clever (no a) and wittier. You will most likely get no where with your breakdown of the extremely outdated rules anyway.

Fulg0reSama
02-23-2011, 04:09 AM

Understanding where you're coming from I'm afraid you will not be able to go past the rules quite frankly due to the fact of these two facts:

1. Upon creating your account you agreed to the Terms of Service that Graal provided to you at the time of creation of said account; Point of fact that you basically rent your account considering that you are liable to termination of your account at any given time and moment for whatever reason they choose.

2. This game is not even worth trying to defend against the rules considering taking something small as graal to court would be ridiculous on so many levels (Imagine your name in the paper and graal at the same time; that'd be funny as ****.) and even if you were willing to pull up the effort I have a strong feeling you do not have such a case for such a serious case of action.

Also fp4, you only have your moments just as do I.

kia345
02-23-2011, 04:39 AM
I've played for 8 years, and have NEVER found the Graal Global rules, Kinda sad, seing people Refrence them, and they can't show me where it is?

How exactly Do you Determine what is and Isn't a proper Noun?

The_Federov
02-23-2011, 05:37 AM
Understanding where you're coming from I'm afraid you will not be able to go past the rules quite frankly due to the fact of these two facts:

1. Upon creating your account you agreed to the Terms of Service that Graal provided to you at the time of creation of said account; Point of fact that you basically rent your account considering that you are liable to termination of your account at any given time and moment for whatever reason they choose.

2. This game is not even worth trying to defend against the rules considering taking something small as graal to court would be ridiculous on so many levels (Imagine your name in the paper and graal at the same time; that'd be funny as ****.) and even if you were willing to pull up the effort I have a strong feeling you do not have such a case for such a serious case of action.

Also fp4, you only have your moments just as do I.

You have no idea why I need the rules, It's to better my knowledge, not to fight them.

Fulg0reSama
02-23-2011, 06:43 AM
You have no idea why I need the rules, It's to better my knowledge, not to fight them.

Sorry what? Stop beating the bush or get the **** out. Simple as that my friend.

Demisis_P2P
02-23-2011, 07:05 AM
I know this Federov guy he's a serious rulebreaker. He probably wants to know the rules so that he can break them even more. Surprised he isn't globally banned yet.

Fulg0reSama
02-23-2011, 07:21 AM
I know this Federov guy he's a serious rulebreaker. He probably wants to know the rules so that he can break them even more. Surprised he isn't globally banned yet.

If he knows the rules; he can just exploit them. Nothing wrong with it because it's not prohibited and even if they do enforce it straight after the incident then their case is invalid to the ruling because it was committed before it was legalized to not do so, which would make punishment unjust and unfair.