PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Updates:

MattKan
02-10-2011, 03:43 AM
Nobody has really posted these on the forums.

(NEW CONTENT NEW CONTENT YES YES)

The following has been released:

-Tower Defense has been finished, and I must say it is very fun!
-GoKarts! You can now play a cool gokart minigame, which is awesome.
-Bombermad. A new game I haven't had a chance to play, but it looks cool nonetheless.

So UN is getting updates and I encourage you all to go and check it out! :D

fowlplay4
02-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Are they "multiplayer" or can I go play a better flash/native app version.

MattKan
02-10-2011, 03:49 AM

All mulitplayer

fowlplay4
02-10-2011, 03:50 AM
entice me with visuals first...

gwFCCtennis
02-10-2011, 03:55 AM
Ill race you guys in Go Karts.

MattKan
02-10-2011, 04:02 AM
entice me with visuals first...
no that's the staff's job

Fulg0reSama
02-10-2011, 04:19 AM
Oooooh time for critique on these.

Tower Defense: I give this a 3.5/5
My reason?: The gameplay itself is solid, the interface though is very irritating if you're blue team for some maps.

Gameplay:5/5
Graphics:2/5 (Towers/Projectiles)
Curve of Game:3/5

Gokarts: I played this game and by the time I started I was completely unimpressed and appalled.
I witnessed what looked like a shoddy as hell abandoned LAT's work and never returned to, The power-ups are just too much of a ripoff in my taste. But to put it shortly; this is a KartRace ripoff done completely wrong and so I don't seem completely unbiased, for some reason my partner was on the other damn side of the map... Which makes no sense whatsoever because I've never been to a gokart house/place where they'd place you oppositely. 1/5 for too much disaster

Control: 3.5/5 - Turning was fine, but It's somewhat a pain to enjoy when you're dealing with nothing but hairpin sharp turns.
Powerups:1/5 - Unoriginal in so many ways
Graphics: 1/5 - Just weren't any graphics to even try to enlighten the joy of play.

Bomberman(Sorry Bomber"mad"): I played this game and the moment I realized the bombs had no delay was slightly worrisome, I then proceeded to blow blocks up and realized... THEY WERE RESPAWNING! This is usually fine if it wasn't for the fact... THE GAME HAD NO TIMER AND IT WASN'T ENDING! The fact you don't disappear or get any form of invulnerability after losing a life just reeks of team laming disaster from two *******s on you cover and over if done properly, The powerups and powerdowns were okay but the rest just ruined it for me. 1.5/5 and thats because they at least tried to do some form of spinoff.

Chaotic Play: 3/5
Controls: 0/5 (It never explained, I was just dragged into the freaking game by when a friend made the game)
Balance: 0/5

The second and third game though are in beta so I'm praying it's fixed, however it doesn't excuse the shoddy work so far, especially when I know the developer who is creating this is far more capable.

Yes to both.

kia345
02-10-2011, 04:44 AM
Unholy Nation thinks they're better than us and uses their own forums.

fyi that should be a no-no

Fulg0reSama
02-10-2011, 04:46 AM

They use a jacked up idea of a forums...

I mean really.. a Forums for your server online, Was that like their way of saying "Hey guys, our gameplay is so terrible that we needed to make the idea of PMs and conversations seem easy and approachable!" because other than that the entire concept itself is terrible. Just an online and offline Feedback/Support Center for their server would've been much easier and much more efficient to have created.

MysticX2X
02-10-2011, 07:05 AM

Yeah, and Delteria doesn't. :asleep:

kia345
02-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Yeah, and Delteria doesn't. :asleep:

Delteria's updates are posted here

Delteria doesn't even talk about Delteria on their forums, do they? I don't think anyone there even has Graal installed.

UN stuff on the other hand is almost exclusively on UN.

Fulg0reSama
02-10-2011, 02:50 PM

Delteria doesn't even talk about Delteria on their forums, do they? I don't think anyone there even has Graal installed.

It's all true.
Your move Mystic.

Crono
02-10-2011, 04:49 PM
tower defense owns, too bad it's still kind of buggy

xnervNATx
02-10-2011, 06:25 PM
tower defense owns, too bad it's still kind of buggy

you can just d/c yourself when your losing and you wont lose any stats

also why is there no single player for gokarts? some race against the clock?

MysticX2X
02-10-2011, 09:50 PM

You'd be surprised to see how much **** posted that isn't relevant to the server at all on UN. There is nothing wrong with having an in-game forums as like just about every server has/had a forums, so I don't see where your criticism contrives from.

Luda
02-10-2011, 11:21 PM
also why is there no single player for gokarts? some race against the clock?

Because you have to be a big loser to literally time yourself on a crappy Graal version of Mario Kart

jorollychu
02-10-2011, 11:23 PM
you can just d/c yourself when your losing and you wont lose any stats

I will be banning anyone that disconnects while losing Tower Defense.

Mark Sir Link
02-11-2011, 12:07 AM
You'd be surprised to see how much **** posted that isn't relevant to the server at all on UN. There is nothing wrong with having an in-game forums as like just about every server has/had a forums, so I don't see where your criticism contrives from.

News updates shouldn't really be posted there, they should be posted here.

Unless the goal is to not spread information to any new players but the ones you already have who will find out anyway

fowlplay4
02-11-2011, 12:23 AM
News updates shouldn't really be posted there, they should be posted here.

Unless the goal is to not spread information to any new players but the ones you already have who will find out anyway

Login News > Local Server News > OGCC Forum News

These forums are terrible (except for the NPC Scripting forum) I can't understand why servers would opt to use this over their own external one which wouldn't be subject to the ridiculous rules imposed on the people here.

Hiro
02-11-2011, 08:58 AM
These forums are terrible I can't understand why servers would opt to use this over their own external one which wouldn't be subject to the ridiculous rules imposed on the people here.
fixed

also, this

WhiteDragon
02-11-2011, 09:19 AM
fixed
Eh, I think the NPC Scripting forums are pretty awesome. Fast, good responses, very little hate/trolling. I'd say it would be considered good even outside of Graal (comparing it to other programming forums).

MattKan
02-12-2011, 07:57 AM
The Gokarts are already receiving a huge update.

They are about to receive time trials for the different courses and a Battle mode, includng new battle tracks, as well as new tracks for the normal mode.

DustyPorViva
02-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Go-karts... huge karts, tiny racing area. WTF?

Fulg0reSama
02-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Go-karts... huge karts, tiny racing area. WTF?

valid point here guise