PDA

View Full Version : Maloria should be improved

Galdor
02-04-2011, 02:31 PM
First you choose a class and where your character comes from or something

Tralitai - Fierce and civilized people from the east!
Inuia - Brute warriors from the frozen tundras in the north
Nayfle - Sly woodsmen from the west

Really deep and interesting, makes you want to know more... :p

You get no introduction to how things works, they just assume you know because they know.

You start of in this dark ass room that is horrible designed, on some kind of throne pillar made of... chairs? why?

As you most likely have played or at least tried *** before you know that yellow ! = quest, so you drag your ass over to talk with the npc,
he gives you this quest:

"There's a woman walking around just outside of here. Maybe you should go see if she needs any help?"

Sounds interesting, right?... The woman outside tells you that the world depends on you helping her,
she wont explain what the hell shes talking about but instead sends you on a mental breakdown journey.

Several extremely pointless quests that was giving no effort at all later this final epic quest is given you:

"This is the final quest. Satan is trying to destroy the multiverse,
and only the advanced Octopus People can challenge him. You must find the Octopus City
and inform them of Satan's plans; they will know what to do"

... What?!

After finding the guardians of octopus land, they will only let you into their world if you get them spider silk for party clothes...

I got into the octopus world and all they wanted to do was to make friendship necklaces with me.

Maloria is like a big joke that gets worse the further into it you go. The scripts are quite impressive but EVERYTHING ELSE (except some gfx) is horrible and
would make anyone that haven't played graal before nauseous and confused.

1/ 10

Fulg0reSama
02-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Personally I saw everything galdor said, a lil hostle commentary but he isn't unmerited by what he says. There's also quite a few bugs and everything just feels very incomplete, I know you guys wanted to hit classic but could you have hit classic with you know... more structural basis? The octopus and satan bit sounds like a joke between RC staff on one bored ass night.

Crono
02-04-2011, 02:38 PM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3601/anigg.gif

Demisis_P2P
02-04-2011, 02:54 PM
I spent about 15 minutes at the character select screen trying to decide what character to make and then I just gave up.

Would be nice if you could play as a 'novice' class for a few levels before picking a class to specialize in. Or give more information on each class and nation.

DemonSpawnn
02-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Meh, better then any other server ATM. :/

xXziroXx
02-04-2011, 03:38 PM
Hold your fingers crossed and hope that its daytime in game or else you wont see a ****... or wait, maybe thats a good thing.

You must be having a really dark monitor. I've tried the darkness settings out on four different computers without experiencing it to be too dark (all with default monitor settings). Also, you can easily disable lighteffectsenabled in F3 options.

First you choose a class and where your character comes from or something

Tralitai - Fierce and civilized people from the east!
Inuia - Brute warriors from the frozen tundras in the north
Nayfle - Sly woodsmen from the west

Really deep and interesting, makes you want to know more... :p

It's just a general idea of the nations, more will be introduced in-game.

You get no introduction to how things works, they just assume you know because they know.

Such as?

As you most likely have played or at least tried *** before you know that yellow ! = quest, so you drag your ass over to talk with the npc,
he gives you this quest:

Exclamation and question marks are common standards of quests in MMO's nowadays, in case you missed it. I can name numerous MMO's that utilize it, including the biggest of them all. I'm sorry if you don't recognize this standard.

"There's a woman walking around just outside of here. Maybe you should go see if she needs any help?"

Sounds interesting, right?... The woman outside tells you that the world depends on you helping her,
she wont explain what the hell shes talking about but instead sends you on a mental breakdown journey.

I don't know about you, but I usually don't want a story revealed too me all at once. It will be gradually introduced as you progress.

Several extremely pointless quests that was giving no effort at all later this final epic quest is given you:

"This is the final quest. Satan is trying to destroy the multiverse,
and only the advanced Octopus People can challenge him. You must find the Octopus City
and inform them of Satan's plans; they will know what to do"

... What?!

After finding the guardians of octopus land, they will only let you into their world if you get them spider silk for party clothes...

I got into the octopus world and all they wanted to do was to make friendship necklaces with me.

I think it's pretty funny actually. No need to be so serious about everything.

Maloria is like a big joke that gets worse the further into it you go. The scripts are quite impressive but EVERYTHING ELSE (except some gfx) is horrible and
would make anyone that haven't played graal before nauseous and confused.

1/ 10

Again. What?

I spent about 15 minutes at the character select screen trying to decide what character to make and then I just gave up.

Would be nice if you could play as a 'novice' class for a few levels before picking a class to specialize in. Or give more information on each class and nation.

I'm not sure what additional information you'd like on the classes, they're pretty basic and common ones.

gwFCCtennis
02-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Octopus people gonna strangle satan with their eight arms of wrath

MattKan
02-04-2011, 04:12 PM
The thing about the kingdoms is that being in a kingdom doesn't actual mean anything. And I think that is supposed to be a major part of the server, so shouldn't you have finished that before release?

RegretZ
02-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Octopus people gonna strangle satan with their eight arms of wrath

The story could be a bit more...thought out. The whole "Satan is a loser and he's my female canine" quest was really...childish? Unprofessional? It seems like they were trying way to hard to be funny and it almost detracts from the more serious RPG environment.

MattKan
02-04-2011, 04:18 PM
The story could be a bit more...thought out. The whole "Satan is a loser and he's my female canine" quest was really...childish? Unprofessional? It seems like they were trying way to hard to be funny and it almost detracts from the more serious RPG environment.

Childish is the wrong word to use. It was an added bit of attempted humor, that I found a tiny bit funny for one second in my mind, but then I forgot about it. I don't really think that it subtracts from the server, though.

Well, it does make the server less serious, but who said it was serious in the first place? And even if the server is trying to be serious, that one single quest doesn't matter much.

RegretZ
02-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Childish is the wrong word to use. It was an added bit of attempted humor, that I found a tiny bit funny for one second in my mind, but then I forgot about it. I don't really think that it subtracts from the server, though.

Well, it does make the server less serious, but who said it was serious in the first place? And even if the server is trying to be serious, that one single quest doesn't matter much.

It's one of the only quests....
And the RPG environment is usually supposed to be a bit more serious. You don't see Runescape or WoW putting out quests like that. Or Zodiac even. I just think it seems too silly.

Galdor
02-04-2011, 04:22 PM
It's not that I think it has to be super serious. I don't mind "easter eggs" and out of place things for lols but I just find it ridiculously silly and effortless.
And I know you guys have worked hard on this for several years so I cant really understand why you choose base the servers story on a couple of bad jokes.

I don't know if the super dark night was a bug caused by overlapping effect or something because right now its fine.

MattKan
02-04-2011, 04:24 PM
It's one of the only quests....
And the RPG environment is usually supposed to be a bit more serious. You don't see Runescape or WoW putting out quests like that. Or Zodiac even. I just think it seems too silly.

I dont quite understand your logic behind "the RPG environment is supposed to be serious". Says who? Maybe Maloria is a non-serious RPG game

RegretZ
02-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Maybe Maloria is a non-serious RPG game

http://lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

fowlplay4
02-04-2011, 04:28 PM
You might also enjoy masochism if you enjoy Maloria, I logged off after being forced into a party and then killed by the same party members as we tried to get those bloody pearls. I get it's supposed to be PvP but that's just ****ing frustrating as hell when you're not being 1-hitted casually walking from place to place. Another thing that frustrated me was being killed and then respawning right away because I was mashing S, and then respawning in what feels like a random place.

MattKan
02-04-2011, 04:31 PM
http://lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

Or maybe people like you are narrow minded and have a hard time seeing things out of the ordinary...

The bottom line, in my opinion, is that Maloria is a good server so far. However, it doesn't seem to be finished, but I think once it is finished and all the bugs are corrected that it will be one of the best servers ever to see Graal

If you don't like playing an unfinished game with different bugs, then Maloria isn't right for you. However a lot of people don't mind, and there is a lot of good content already on the server to satisfy them.

DrakilorP2P
02-04-2011, 04:31 PM
I think it should be less night time, but I don't think it's too dark.

The starting level is there for nostalgia as far as I can tell. I wanted it to start with an introduction to the game but most people seem to be able to figure it out anyway.

RegretZ
02-04-2011, 04:33 PM
You might also enjoy masochism if you enjoy Maloria, I logged off after being forced into a party and then killed by the same party members as we tried to get those bloody pearls. I get it's supposed to be PvP but that's just ****ing frustrating as hell when you're not being 1-hitted casually walking from place to place. Another thing that frustrated me was being killed and then respawning right away because I was mashing S, and then respawning in what feels like a random place.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQVBMMFkySnOEFb_kwPUkMcHpZQEfJU TPhP-mSGiHsvwh9THkg&t=1

I had the same problem. Damn mages, y'know?

DrakilorP2P
02-04-2011, 04:43 PM
You don't see [Three-letter-acronym-MMO] putting out quests like that.
What about the giant questline with Indiana Jones fighting the nazis?

I'm not sure what part of the satan quest is childish. I think the title kinda is but it's a Lordi reference so I let it pass.

anubis_wing
02-04-2011, 04:44 PM
I think once they implement some more quests, the leveling will be much more bearable. As well, if they can make the quests relevant to each other instead of flying off in a tangent like the Satan thing, then it'll be just fine and dandy and taste like candy.

RegretZ
02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Iif they can make the quests relevant to each other instead of flying off in a tangent like the Satan thing, then it'll be just fine and dandy and taste like candy.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTst98TxMz9Mtbgf_h1-rvOYKrUXBRqjgz14CspsTAUlRuRJLFL&t=1

Fulg0reSama
02-04-2011, 04:53 PM
I don't want to know what you've been taking, but I sure would like some.

I'm not sure what part of the satan quest is childish.
How about the octopi needing prom dresses and monkeysuits for a party we never got invited to?

I'm also pretty sure three of those guys are giving telling me to stop twenty four seven, one of the octopi was very rude for a shop-owner, here's some photographic evidence and no I do not know how he was capable of speaking in black. I demand his reign of terror to end.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5980/photographicevidence.png

RegretZ
02-04-2011, 04:55 PM
I don't want to know what you've been taking, but I sure would like some.

How about the octopi needing prom dresses and monkeysuits for a party we never got invited to?

I lol'd.
We're like the unpaid interns, we do these random worthless chores for the npc's and get nothing half the time.

MattKan
02-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Considering Galdor is on Maloria rather often and is at level 8, he must not dislike the server that much.

I think a lot of people are just complaining because they find it fun? Maybe it makes them fit in?. If you have advice for the server, go ahead and give it. If you are going to say the server is bad, then you can say that, but don't play.

anubis_wing
02-04-2011, 05:09 PM

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5070/weewee.png (http://img525.imageshack.us/i/weewee.png/)

Oh my

smirt362
02-04-2011, 05:12 PM
The party killing bug is fixed, but I understand the sentiments of everyone else in this thread.

Fulg0reSama
02-04-2011, 05:17 PM
The party killing bug is fixed, but I understand the sentiments of everyone else in this thread.

Do you..?
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1406/unconvincedface.png

nullify
02-04-2011, 05:25 PM
If you're on Maloria right now, there is still hope (graal://Login)!

Crono
02-04-2011, 05:35 PM
"Satan is a loser and he's my female canine"

obvious lordi reference is obvious

xXziroXx
02-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Oh and regarding nations being "unfinished" and how you're supposed to be a part of one blah blah.

When you create your character you only choose the origin of it. If you choose Tralitai you're only a citizen of it and have nothing to do with the military what so ever. For further explanation of the nation system, read THIS (http://www.maloria.com/showthread.php?tid=252).

smirt362
02-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Do you..?
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1406/unconvincedface.png

Eek

Cloven
02-04-2011, 07:09 PM

HAMMER TIME!

ffcmike
02-04-2011, 07:30 PM
I haven't tried Maloria at all so can't really comment or make a judgement for myself but even assuming what Galdor says is true (and it does seem way too harsh) the lack of direction doesn't exactly sound any worse than the other main PlayerWorlds Tab servers, I think people should keep in mind that while being promoted and therefore expected to maintain a certain high standard. it's still very much early days and to an extent still Under Construction.

Fulg0reSama
02-04-2011, 07:33 PM
It's still very much early days and to an extent still Under Construction.

I can tell you right now mike that is a poor idea to pass for as a defense.
Every server in its own way is under construction, we know its under construction, but a debut of your server shows they believe it to be presentable at best and quite frankly Galdor and some others don't believe it is and the high expectations is pretty much due to past memory of what Maloria was to them. I am one of such, though I don't dislike it for it rather as I am just somewhat disappointed.

ffcmike
02-04-2011, 07:35 PM
I can tell you right now mike that is a poor idea to pass for as a defense.
Every server in its own way is under construction, we know its under construction, but a debut of your server shows they believe it to be presentable at best and quite frankly Galdor and some others don't believe it is and the high expectations is pretty much due to past memory of what Maloria was to them. I am one of such, though I don't dislike it for it rather as I am just somewhat disappointed.

One thing that may be worth considering is whether Maloria shows enough to be a promising server once it's had atleast a 10th of the time to develop that the other main servers have.

Fulg0reSama
02-04-2011, 07:38 PM
One thing that may be worth considering is whether Maloria shows enough to be a promising server once it's had atleast a 10th of the time to develop that the other main servers have.

Okay but now think for future players, If they saw this and thought "Are these guys for real?" when they hear they gotta go take down satan as a serious quest (which btw most MMORPG players do take serious) for octopus people, then it's going to be viewed pretty unfairly. Also remember main servers didn't have pre-made GFX and ganis from years ago when they began.

We're used to what we're seeing from Maloria, but we gotta think also for the future.

Galdor
02-04-2011, 07:57 PM
lawl... yes I admit it got harsh, I decided to give Maloria a serious go and to make a review of what I thought of it right after just for fun, but unfortunately the don't really care feel combined with bad jokes thrown in my face constantly made me irritated in the end.

Cubical
02-04-2011, 08:19 PM
The thing about the kingdoms is that being in a kingdom doesn't actual mean anything.
It will, you obviously didn't play maloria before because nations is what drove that server. Nation PK sprees, Holding the golems hostage from Storm and his lackies for hours, and the massive bunker laming during nation wars where all your friends ares slaughter inuia. Nations were beyond epic and hopefully will be again after a few adjustments to the PVP.

Draenin
02-04-2011, 11:45 PM
As it stands, the quests could definitely use some revision. It's hard to take them seriously. However, the good part is that there are enough of them to at least get players close to level 10 without a whole lot of grinding involved.

Now, with that said, everyone shouldn't just expect Maloria to have all the content it used to have upon first release. It takes a while to create enough content for ten levels, and the server mostly 'feels empty' because there's a lot of locations left to fill up with enemies and so on.

While there might not be a true level cap in place right now, it would be wise to think of level 10 as endgame until there's enough in game to raise the bar a little bit.

Cubical
02-04-2011, 11:55 PM
i'm almost 18, i'd consider 17 or 18 endgame right now because you have to go through 200 instances to level to 18.

Vima
02-05-2011, 12:06 AM
I gave up because I can't go anywhere without getting killed, so I can't really explore the world/or go outside anywhere. I guess i'll try to log on again sometime when the playercount is low. However it's really refreshing to see a new server on the classic tab. Other than that I can't really comment on anything else.

Cubical
02-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Not much to explore, if you played before you can go out through the spider cave.

Knux
02-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah I can either do the same Instance over and over and over again or I can mine, or I can do some lighthouse thing I can't find. That seems to be it right now.
I feel as if they should have finished the dungeons before releasing. I was enjoying playing, then ran out of stuff to do and now it's just boring.

Cubical
02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
I gotta say, they made mining unique and fun. Probably the most creative yet fun job I've tried in the whole time I've played graal. With the exception of trying not to get pk'd while planting trees. I stopped playing Graal for a longgg time because I eraged so bad that I broke my laptop.

Mark Sir Link
02-05-2011, 01:36 AM

I'm not sure what part of the satan quest is childish. I think the title kinda is but it's a Lordi reference so I let it pass.

nine nine nine nine nine

RegretZ
02-05-2011, 01:38 AM
I gotta say, they made mining unique and fun. Probably the most creative yet fun job I've tried in the whole time I've played graal. With the exception of trying not to get pk'd while planting trees. I stopped playing Graal for a longgg time because I eraged so bad that I broke my laptop.
One of my friends said he found that mining system on the forums...I'm pretty sure it wasn't original to them. But I could be wrong.

Cubical
02-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Yeah, I think mallard or ziro made it originally and released it.

Fulg0reSama
02-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I think mallard or ziro made it originally and released it.

yeah it was ziro who released it i believe (I confuse them both)

Cubical
02-05-2011, 07:12 PM
I don't confuse them, I was just too lazy to use search.

DrakilorP2P
02-05-2011, 07:55 PM
One of my friends said he found that mining system on the forums...I'm pretty sure it wasn't original to them. But I could be wrong.

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134260778

Idea by Jer, implementation by me.
Technically it was original to Testbed but Maloria was second.

xAndrewx
02-05-2011, 07:58 PM
i love maloria, good job guys ^^

Herb_P2P
02-05-2011, 09:26 PM
i love maloria, good job guys ^^

^ this

Knux
02-05-2011, 09:40 PM
^ this

You both have very low gaming standards.

Unkownsoldier
02-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Maloria should have Yen develop it

Chompy
02-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Maloria should have Yen develop it

:p

Knux
02-06-2011, 01:50 AM
*Tince (Sat Feb 05 16:48:39 2011):
Hey man
I know a glitch to get u 999hp and unlimited stat buffs.. heres what u do, get urself armed equipment like a shield and sword and refine them. Equip them and put them on some hotkeys. After this you buy either get yourself a staff or a bow in your inventory and delete them by shift clicking. after this you still got ur sword n shield equiped, but you can use the hotkeys to equip them again and the buffs will stack, you can do this infinitly, for however many bows and or staffs you got :)!
Have fun

Figured I'd post this. :)

DemonSpawnn
02-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Well that explains things..

Fulg0reSama
02-06-2011, 06:47 AM
maloria should have yen develop it

:d

Elk
02-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Reset please...and stable things ^^

alskdjfhg
02-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Maloria has been tried and has failed. Not very surprising... I guess servers really do need Stefan's help, which is pretty sad considering what idiotic mistakes he's made time and time again :(

Crono
02-06-2011, 02:02 PM
dont see how it could take so long to release a slightly higher level dungeon

Galdor
02-06-2011, 02:09 PM
I made like a macro and now my char is super badass can even kill the lvl 15 boss with one charge spell only xD
edit: lolz and satan ^^

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2229/owny.jpg

Elk
02-06-2011, 03:26 PM
Nice tree, who made those?

Galdor
02-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Some noob, I forgot :)

Fulg0reSama
02-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Yeah I heard whoever made the trees was a tool, I thought it was kind of rude to say :(

Chompy
02-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Did Maloria perform any comprehensive testing for bugs and such before going classic? Stress tests on the systems?

WanDaMan
02-06-2011, 04:46 PM
I've just reached level 13 and honestly I do not have the patience to carry on. Nice job, I'll play more when new material gets released!

DrakilorP2P
02-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Did Maloria perform any comprehensive testing for bugs and such before going classic? Stress tests on the systems?

Ziro made a news post asking people to test stuff but few actually did. <:]
In case you thought otherwise, we are basically just winging it when it comes to coding and everything else really.

Crono
02-06-2011, 05:27 PM
you know a very easy addon would be for the dungeon to scale based on levels (to a limit of course, else you'd be in the dungeon forever!)

so if the lowest member of your party is level 15 then the monsters get bumped up by whatever amount, giving more exp while being more difficult

blob boss is a joke, even level 3 (was it 3? 4? 2????) satan owned that. not only is it a joke but even though it's a boss, it drops starting items. ffs rly?

MattKan
02-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Reset please...and stable things ^^

If Maloria is reset I won't be playing anymore.

And whenever I try to sell something it gives me a big message error of "ACCESS VIOLATION! *bunch of random letters*". :\

Galdor
02-06-2011, 07:28 PM
I like the new title :)

DemonSpawnn
02-06-2011, 10:31 PM
I made like a macro and now my char is super badass can even kill the lvl 15 boss with one charge spell only xD
edit: lolz and satan ^^
-img

Still killed you once.
:P

Galdor
02-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Still killed you once.
:P

But brag some moooooore....

DemonSpawnn
02-06-2011, 10:34 PM
but brag some moooooore....

:p

Elk
02-06-2011, 11:09 PM
If Maloria is reset I won't be playing anymore.

And whenever I try to sell something it gives me a big message error of "ACCESS VIOLATION! *bunch of random letters*". :\

haha

Crono
02-06-2011, 11:44 PM
was "maloria should be improved" the original thread title...

Galdor
02-06-2011, 11:51 PM
was "maloria should be improved" the original thread title...

No.

gwFCCtennis
02-06-2011, 11:54 PM
I think it was "Why Maloria sucks" or something like that

MattKan
02-07-2011, 12:20 AM
I think it was "Why Maloria sucks" or something like that

"Maloria is terrible"

and while we're on the subject of Graal, is AEON gone forever now?

fowlplay4
02-07-2011, 12:28 AM
I kind of like not seeing those ugly pylons.

Fulg0reSama
02-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Maloria is Horrible was the title guise.

Admins
02-07-2011, 01:09 AM
To start a thread like that is not the good way to motivate the staff of the server to improve it. They spend a lot of time and energy to create some place where people can have a fun time. Say it if you don't like things but do it with the good words.

Fulg0reSama
02-07-2011, 01:21 AM
To start a thread like that is not the good way to motivate the staff of the server to improve it. They spend a lot of time and energy to create some place where people can have a fun time. Say it if you don't like things but do it with the good words.

I agree with you Stefan. I always think "If I don't like something, I stand for my conviction and say what the hell I believe is wrong." for it's a value that shouldn't go unused and in a way... Galdor did do that, It's just that I think he's tired of what he's seen and believes being more assertive though a lil hostile that through those means his message would be sent across.

DrakilorP2P
02-07-2011, 03:35 AM

After having spent around a week reading all sorts of feedback, ranging from helpful and down to straight flaming, I can verify the truthfulness of this post.

I don't really mind Galdor's post though. I think it's good he took the time to make a post instead of staying silent.

DemonSpawnn
02-07-2011, 03:38 AM
I Don't like how easy it is for people to cheat the system.
:(

Also, were you guys high when you came up with the servers plot?

DustyPorViva
02-07-2011, 03:55 AM
People should be able to express their feelings no matter how negative they may be. If a post is filled with harsh negative words but no merit behind them, then there is no harm done because it's some worthless trolling attempt that no one will pay attention to anyways(not that I'm implying this thread is that).

The hand-holding, carebear attitude of these forums does more harm in my opinion than any troll or negative words can. "Wah, someone said something bad about my server... but it's okay because I can just silence them!"

Coming from someone who is a deep advocate of constructive criticism and not being an ass, I wouldn't care if a thread or two came along that was nothing but negative. It's very easy to ignore them, and everyone who knows better will be able to see through it.

PowerProNL
02-07-2011, 07:11 AM
I think Maloria is great, try to get hosted first then talk at forums.

Fulg0reSama
02-07-2011, 02:34 PM
People should be able to express their feelings no matter how negative they may be. If a post is filled with harsh negative words but no merit behind them, then there is no harm done because it's some worthless trolling attempt that no one will pay attention to anyways(not that I'm implying this thread is that).

The hand-holding, carebear attitude of these forums does more harm in my opinion than any troll or negative words can. "Wah, someone said something bad about my server... but it's okay because I can just silence them!"

Coming from someone who is a deep advocate of constructive criticism and not being an ass, I wouldn't care if a thread or two came along that was nothing but negative. It's very easy to ignore them, and everyone who knows better will be able to see through it.

Dusty... I just got an erection from reading this post.
I'll find a way to like... give you repx5 for this..
ALL NEXT 5 REPS BELONG TO DUSTY

RegretZ
02-07-2011, 02:54 PM

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/composition/7190354/view/1/type/png/width/178/height/178/yellow-i-approve-this-message-ladies_design.png

codecub
02-07-2011, 03:06 PM
lmao galdor should be a game designer i guess he knows best but honestly though i don't like maloria it's hasn't brought anything new to the table that i haven't seen before. just another crappy rpg...

all i hope is that the combat system is better than zodiac's (because zodiac's is absolute garbage)

Fulg0reSama
02-07-2011, 03:16 PM
lmao galdor should be a game designer i guess he knows best but honestly though i don't like maloria it's hasn't brought anything new to the table that i haven't seen before. just another crappy rpg...

all i hope is that the combat system is better than zodiac's (because zodiac's is absolute garbage)

Personally I think both are garbage, but at least zodiac's has room for flexibility, I don't see much if any for maloria.

Tigairius
02-07-2011, 08:34 PM
I don't think this thread is going anywhere productive.

Next time, let's try to be a little nicer.

People in this thread seem to be more focused on being self-righteous "representatives of the people" than providing constructive feedback to these developers who are working hard to bring updates to Graal.