PDA

View Full Version : Do something about UN, please!

jacob_bald6225
01-22-2011, 09:16 PM
There are 30 players online on a Saturday. Maybe the staff of UN should do something to keep players entertained other than hire more PR staff.

Maybe a screenshot of upcoming features or anything... it really seems like the people in charge are sitting and watching it fall apart without fixing it.

Do something to fix the problem?

Actually tell players what is coming out?

Atleast try to do something.

fowlplay4
01-22-2011, 09:22 PM
The problem is UN though... it needs to die then N-Pulse will flourish (or the UN people will just quit entirely and/or assimilate themselves into other servers) until another classic server kills it as well.

MattKan
01-22-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm sure this meaningfull post will speed up development and make UN a perfect server again.

jacob_bald6225
01-22-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm sure this meaningfull post will speed up development and make UN a perfect server again.

I'm also sure continuing at the current downward trend UN won't be around in 6 months.

Hiro
01-22-2011, 09:32 PM
instant gratification please

xXziroXx
01-22-2011, 09:34 PM
The problem is UN though... it needs to die then N-Pulse will flourish (or the UN people will just quit entirely and/or assimilate themselves into other servers) until another classic server kills it as well.

Sad but true. UN is like a ****roach; you want it gone, but it just won't die.

Crono
01-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Only ppl who want UN gone are people who either don't actually play Graal or only play Era/Zodiac.

Personally I don't care, UN is boring as ****.

DustyPorViva
01-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Soon enough! *hint hint*

RegretZ
01-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Maybe a screenshot of upcoming features or anything...

What upcoming features? That would mean they would actually have to HAVE upcoming features to show.

Fulg0reSama
01-22-2011, 09:54 PM
Only ppl who want UN gone are people who either don't actually play Graal or only play Era/Zodiac/N-Pulse.

Personally I don't care, UN is boring as ****.

This and fixed.

DemonSpawnn
01-22-2011, 10:01 PM
How about we all leave UN and go to Atlantis once it comes out?

Hiro
01-22-2011, 10:04 PM
suggesting n-pulse and atlantis as a replacement for UN?

how about we just all quit classic-style graal

Fulg0reSama
01-22-2011, 10:16 PM
suggesting n-pulse and atlantis as a replacement for UN?

how about we just all quit classic-style graal

How about no. Atlantis when It comes out will probably beat both N-Pulse and UN.

Hiro
01-22-2011, 10:43 PM
How about no. Atlantis when It comes out will probably beat both N-Pulse and UN.
like when they banned all english-speaking players from participating in their sparring tournaments?

yea i'm totally looking forward too it

Fulg0reSama
01-22-2011, 10:49 PM
like when they banned all english-speaking players from participating in their sparring tournaments?

yea i'm totally looking forward too it

They've made it english friendly.
Also, learn to give a chance instead of being a negative prick.

Hiro
01-22-2011, 11:09 PM
They've made it english friendly.
Also, learn to give a chance instead of being a negative prick.the same way you'd want to give UN a chance like the rest of everyone in this thread?

Fulg0reSama
01-22-2011, 11:15 PM
the same way you'd want to give UN a chance like the rest of everyone in this thread?

I have and they've fallen down to my expectations, Why else would I say what I've said If I hadn't?

Hiro
01-22-2011, 11:21 PM
I have and they've fallen down to my expectations, Why else would I say what I've said If I hadn't?so why does me being negative towards atlantis and other servers that have treated their players like **** and failed miserably to stay afloat make me a prick, while you and others slandering UN in your interest of instant gratification in the midst of a staff-dilemma, without providing any basis for what that gratification would be, doesn't?

Fulg0reSama
01-22-2011, 11:27 PM
stuff

You act as If I am saying I'm above what you've said. We're equally at fault but I stand by what I've said. Atlantis is at least trying to come back to entertain, UN is dropping like a lead weight. Only If you guys were as empathetic towards N-Pulse :)

I only slander for the sake of N-Pulse at UN as well with my UN past experience.
Let's say you've met the N-Pulse equivalent of yourself.

On topic: UN is falling in my eyes and I do not believe they'll be easily able to muster up the necessary forces to repair their deep damage.

Hiro
01-22-2011, 11:50 PM
You act as If I am saying I'm above what you've said. We're equally at fault but I stand by what I've said. Atlantis is at least trying to come back to entertain, UN is dropping like a lead weight. Only If you guys were as empathetic towards N-Pulse :)

I only slander for the sake of N-Pulse at UN as well with my UN past experience.
Let's say you've met the N-Pulse equivalent of yourself.

On topic: UN is falling in my eyes and I do not believe they'll be easily able to muster up the necessary forces to repair their deep damage.i doubt it, because i think UN sucks as a server and you like n-pulse

i just think UN has had way more going on with it to explain it's lack of updates (the only ones being neetris and some forum modifications which do not enhance what players are doing much). but that said, the updates that have gone through are excellent - they just do not appear to be ones player's really wanted

Fulg0reSama
01-22-2011, 11:59 PM
i doubt it, because i think UN sucks as a server and you like n-pulse

i just think UN has had way more going on with it to explain it's lack of updates (the only ones being neetris and some forum modifications which do not enhance what players are doing much). but that said, the updates that have gone through are excellent - they just do not appear to be ones player's really wanted

That's why you're always kissing UN's ass when the moment arises huh?

The rest of what you say also states that and forums are not a game update they're a crazy way around just making a real forum with stupid limitations. Neetris is cute but it's a waste as well considering they would've been better off actually fixing the servers arcade.

tl;dr: THEY DUN' GOOF'D BIG!

nightslayer317
01-23-2011, 12:34 AM
UN wont die, you depressed kids will continue to keep on playin and continue to keep on cryin about it.

God bless UN

Fulg0reSama
01-23-2011, 12:42 AM
UN wont die, you depressed kids will continue to keep on playin and continue to keep on cryin about it.

God bless UN

Okay bad radio guy. :)

MysticX2X
01-23-2011, 01:01 AM
That's why you're always kissing UN's ass when the moment arises huh?

The rest of what you say also states that and forums are not a game update they're a crazy way around just making a real forum with stupid limitations. Neetris is cute but it's a waste as well considering they would've been better off actually fixing the servers arcade.

tl;dr: THEY DUN' GOOF'D BIG!
man u ****ing play npulse how can u even talk

Fulg0reSama
01-23-2011, 01:05 AM
man u ****ing play npulse how can u even talk

UN and N-Pulse are brother and sister servers, We have sibling rivalry and I might add I do not play N-Pulse anymore.

nightslayer317
01-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Okay bad radio guy. :)

love my fans <3

Fulg0reSama
01-23-2011, 01:44 AM
love my fans <3

But they don't love you <3

nightslayer317
01-23-2011, 01:50 AM
But they don't love you <3

aww oh well at least they love unholy nation!

MysticX2X
01-23-2011, 02:02 AM
UN and N-Pulse are brother and sister servers, We have sibling rivalry and I might add I do not play N-Pulse anymore.

like how? has npulse ever risen above 20 players for more than an hour in like, the past 2 years?

You played and was an administrator on N-pulse at it's worst, and argued how you guys were trying to get it back to glory, yet you are being critical of UN. It's very hard to get things done with one of the worst communities.

Fulg0reSama
01-23-2011, 02:16 AM
like how? has npulse ever risen above 20 players for more than an hour in like, the past 2 years?

You played and was an administrator on N-pulse at it's worst, and argued how you guys were trying to get it back to glory, yet you are being critical of UN. It's very hard to get things done with one of the worst communities.

You exactly prove my point of why I'm doing it. I'm just returning the favor for those moments. Consider it payback, and yes I know I'm stooping to your past levels. Get over it :D

As for how we're brother servers we share the same gameplay, Just slightly different concepts and ideas. If you're that ignorant to not see it then I feel sorry for you.

RegretZ
01-23-2011, 04:10 AM
.....Rabble rabble rabble.

UN's saving solution:
1) Go iPhone
2) ?????
3) Profit AND Players!

Fulg0reSama
01-23-2011, 04:13 AM

UN's saving solution:
1) Go iPhone
2) ?????
3) Profit AND Players!

Problem, Globals/Stefan aren't gonna create all that for them. Rage could but it'd take forever.

SlikRick
01-23-2011, 04:15 AM

UN's saving solution:
1) Go iPhone
2) ?????
3) Profit AND Players!

iPhone isn't always the solution. You have to take care of the community that has helped make the server what it is and stabilize that before you look into expanding out into new communities.

RegretZ
01-23-2011, 04:16 AM
Problem, Globals/Stefan aren't gonna create all that for them. Rage could but it'd take forever.

*whistles*
I'm going to pm you when Graal becomes uncrashified.

ffcmike
01-23-2011, 04:23 AM

UN's saving solution:
1) Go iPhone
2) ?????
3) Profit AND Players!

Most of Unholy Nation's "content" already exists on iPhone.

Fulg0reSama
01-23-2011, 04:25 AM
Most of Unholy Nations "content" already exists on iPhone.

This is funny because it's true.

Unkownsoldier
01-23-2011, 04:40 AM

Not to long ago.
http://i53.tinypic.com/2i0f5nm.png

when people actually host tournaments and are good at it, with reasonable prizes people do turn up. You can easily get 40 a night for a few hours.

Knux
01-23-2011, 06:36 AM
There are 30 players online on a Saturday. Maybe the staff of UN should do something to keep players entertained other than hire more PR staff.

Maybe a screenshot of upcoming features or anything... it really seems like the people in charge are sitting and watching it fall apart without fixing it.

People are watching because they can't get hired lol. Not our faults bro.

Crono
01-23-2011, 07:17 AM
This and fixed.

Ya because like 5 people really make a difference. ;)

Knux
01-23-2011, 08:22 AM
The iPhone Graal application needs to just send you to a website saying "You can now only play Graal Online on computers!" after Classic is re-re-re-re-re-released.

Fulg0reSama
01-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Ya because like 5 people really make a difference. ;)

Oh yeah because at least 10 players on UN nowadays are N-Pulse players who realized bad management destroyed the server ;) 30-10=20. **** you're not too far from recent day N-Pulse count.

Hiro
01-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Oh yeah because at least 10 players on UN nowadays are N-Pulse players who realized bad management destroyed the server ;) 30-10=20. **** you're not too far from recent day N-Pulse count.
except NPulse doesn't have a lot of people who sign in late at night

and for the record, trying to transform the server into something it was never supposed to be was N-Pulse's downfall. UN doesn't have this problem because it isn't anything specifically

Fulg0reSama
01-23-2011, 05:50 PM
-random snip-
and for the record, trying to transform the server into something it was never supposed to be was N-Pulse's downfall. UN doesn't have this problem because it isn't anything specifically

That definitely was a fault... We tried to tell Chang for years it was a terrible idea but he ignored us, then Slik took over and finally got rid of that. The only reason I fought on that bullcrap was because people were being critical like I am now to UN. UN's downfall is purely staff are disappearing and It's going to be a lot less popular because nothing will get out as fast and player expectations will be unsuccessfully met and you'll know what'll happen. I also miss your point somewhat, you should finish what you're trying to say as a whole instead of vague points. I'm gonna say this nicely, stop trying to defend UN because It is in no different of the situation N-Pulse once was and will not recover from. Accept the truth and the healing process can begin.

Hiro
01-23-2011, 06:17 PM
That definitely was a fault... We tried to tell Chang for years it was a terrible idea but he ignored us, then Slik took over and finally got rid of that. The only reason I fought on that bullcrap was because people were being critical like I am now to UN. UN's downfall is purely staff are disappearing and It's going to be a lot less popular because nothing will get out as fast and player expectations will be unsuccessfully met and you'll know what'll happen. I also miss your point somewhat, you should finish what you're trying to say as a whole instead of vague points. I'm gonna say this nicely, stop trying to defend UN because It is in no different of the situation N-Pulse once was and will not recover from.
kind of hard to take anything you say seriously when you've already stated that the only reason you're posting in this thread is to get revenge on myself and others who told you (correctly) that N-Pulse sucks and should be shut down

but let's not let you troll too much: the main difference between UN's situation and the one N-Pulse is facing is that UN only sucks - it still has an active community because there is nowhere else to go except someplace worse (N-Pulse). talking as if all the noobs who play UN (only because when they started out it had the highest playercount among classic servers) are going to quit because of a lack of updates is absurd: all they care about are events and talking amongst one another, which UN provides already. the player's who might actually quit are the ones who migrated from classic or N-Pulse, or those player's who play multiple servers. that might be 25% of the server's active population gone - unlike N-Pulse whose own staff won't even log onto the server

let me know when you want to try trolling a thread again bro. i mean, it's the only thing you can attempt now that even N-Pulse's core players admit that it blows and you can't defend it anymore as a "famous N-Pulsian"

Hiro
01-23-2011, 06:25 PM
preemptive reply: no it isn't

Fulg0reSama
01-23-2011, 06:35 PM
kind of hard to take anything you say seriously when you've already stated that the only reason you're posting in this thread is to get revenge on myself and others who told you (correctly) that N-Pulse sucks and should be shut down

but let's not let you troll too much: the main difference between UN's situation and the one N-Pulse is facing is that UN only sucks - it still has an active community because there is nowhere else to go except someplace worse (N-Pulse). talking as if all the noobs who play UN (only because when they started out it had the highest playercount among classic servers) are going to quit because of a lack of updates is absurd: all they care about are events and talking amongst one another, which UN provides already. the player's who might actually quit are the ones who migrated from classic or N-Pulse, or those player's who play multiple servers. that might be 25% of the server's active population gone - unlike N-Pulse whose own staff won't even log onto the server

let me know when you want to try trolling a thread again bro. i mean, it's the only thing you can attempt now that even N-Pulse's core players admit that it blows and you can't defend it anymore as a "famous N-Pulsian"

response to preemptive strike: Yeah, it is.

You told us nothing we didn't know already so... Where's the credibility of repeating what we already knew..? N-Pulse was helpable, repairable and we only asked of the people who were wanting to pay any sort of attention for its aid and you only kicked us while we were down, so really your "slander" towards N-Pulse is invalid. I told my opinion and the only I'm actually trolling is you and your UN loyalist attitude, and I guess anyone else who feels they have any "valid" reason to defend UN and it's shamble of abusive staff NPCs and idiotic staff (Not like N-Pulse didn't have these at all, afterall we are practically the same type of server as I've stated more than once).

It's just something for me to do while I wait for something better to do in my day. We tried to tell you exactly the same and once again by the reverse hypocritical way this is going I'm only going to laugh. I'm not even defending N-Pulse so I think you've confused the roles, I'm here to laugh about the irony of what's happening to UN and just sling some mud of the old days back in your face. Also you're making this too easy. UN did have the highest playercount for a classic server and your "core" players are about 5-7 RCs, 10 trial imbeciles and 10-20 people who talk to each other on a memory leak of a chat room "game".

Yeah N-Pulse is dead and the Staff don't even log on anymore, hell I even question the fact I'm a "famous N-Pulsian" consider I started in 2005 and quit barely into 2011 entirely, but so this doesn't go too far which I think It has anyways; I'm serving one simple objective just as you are and you're not doing a very good job at yours.

tl;dr: My Wall of Text > Your Wall of Text.

Hiro
01-23-2011, 07:10 PM
u mad im right stop posting loser stop it ):
oh let's get technical now!

1) which staff NPC are "abusive" and which staff have you personally seen or been abused by?

2) if N-Pulse was repairable what is it now? because it's in the same place it was when it was "repairable" except it's managers and staff have quit instead of the players this time. does that mean it's dead? what happened to your loyalty? i guess kids from 05 don't really know the meaning of having a server die on them

3) your criticism of UN's current situation is, "5-7 RCs, 10 trial imbeciles and 10-20 people who talk to each other on a memory leak of a chat room 'game'." but you do realize that that is a far better situation than NP had? but wait, you said they were the same!

4) you tried to tell us the same exact things i'm telling you now? i think not, perhaps you have trouble reading and do not remember your own posts correctly: NP claimed that it was on it's way back up from the dead, sprouting nonsense such as creating a completely new system, new overworlds, new quests, etc. UN hasn't claimed anything other than me pointing out that UN has not slipped far enough to be considered another NP. but you seem intent on making me the UN-spokesperson acting as if you know me somehow, or that Cron-star gave me the position or something stupid. maybe you should look up some of my old posts and figure out my real position in UN? you've already stated that you have nothing better to do so at least research who you are trying to troll so you might be successful

5) let's even get your other posts involved: you said, "Oh yeah because at least 10 players on UN nowadays are N-Pulse players" but you act like N-Pulse has 10 players? the only players from N-Pulse are slikrick, blair, kay, and infamous who play regularly. where are the other 6? even if you count yourself, can you name the other 5 players who go on UN enough to be called active?

james544
01-30-2011, 02:56 AM
The development staff are actually busy and working (And by development staff, I mean mostly Bane and GK). We just released TD and Bane is finishing up 2 projects right now. We also have some other off-side projects but I have no idea who's working on them right now.

Imperialistic
01-30-2011, 06:31 PM
i laff when hiro sticks up for UN when he is staff
i laff when hiro bashes UN when he isn't staff

Hiro
01-30-2011, 09:13 PM
i laff when hiro sticks up for UN when he is staff
i laff when hiro bashes UN when he isn't staff

its cool how people will post without reading the thread first (:

Mark Sir Link
01-31-2011, 01:48 AM
The development staff are actually busy and working (And by development staff, I mean mostly Bane and GK). We just released TD and Bane is finishing up 2 projects right now. We also have some other off-side projects but I have no idea who's working on them right now.

who is "we"?

This is probably one of the most irksome things UN's current management does, whenever anything is released, they say "We released", but when the players are grumbling and rousing, it's suddenly solely the developer's fault.

The management doesn't provide anything to the developers, let alone any sort of direction or general goal to work for, but are always quick to try and get some share of praise for any release.

Fulg0reSama
01-31-2011, 02:08 AM
who is "we"?

This is probably one of the most irksome things UN's current management does, whenever anything is released, they say "We released", but when the players are grumbling and rousing, it's suddenly solely the developer's fault.

100% agreed.. I mean the management will get backburn but no direct calling out.

Toxen
01-31-2011, 05:58 AM
who is "we"?

The management doesn't provide anything to the developers, let alone any sort of direction or general goal to work for, but are always quick to try and get some share of praise for any release.

Well I've been on UN's scripting team for almost over a month now, and actually Crono is giving me and as well as other developmental staff members orders and how he wants our current projects to go, so he is just not taking the praise he is helping.

MysticX2X
01-31-2011, 06:49 AM
Who cares

warriors94
01-31-2011, 05:23 PM
Rufus4Manager

Rufus
01-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Rufus4Manager

No thanks.

Unkownsoldier
02-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Tower Defense is gooooouuuudd

Mark Sir Link
02-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Who cares

I remember you getting very heated when someone suggested you weren't doing anything as LAT Admin, why the sudden shift in stance?

MysticX2X
02-01-2011, 05:57 AM
I remember you getting very heated when someone suggested you weren't doing anything as LAT Admin, why the sudden shift in stance?

Probably because I don't care lmao.

Luda
02-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Probably because I don't care lmao.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/larryo340/Funny%20gifs/shaq.gif

MysticX2X
02-01-2011, 05:52 PM
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/larryo340/Funny%20gifs/shaq.gif

http://i32.tinypic.com/2gyag4x.gif

Seeya
02-04-2011, 08:41 AM
http://i32.tinypic.com/2gyag4x.gif

0 relevance, not funny at all.

WaDaFack
02-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Are you guys really wanting to remove the last, somewhat alive classic-style server?
I guess we'll be stuck with Zodiac and Era, than we'll start bashing one of those in the next few years to keep us entertained.

salesman
02-06-2011, 06:01 PM
I guess we'll be stuck with Zodiac and Era, than we'll start bashing one of those in the next few years to keep us entertained.

start bashing era?..when did we stop?

SlikRick
02-06-2011, 07:55 PM
start bashing era?..when did we stop?

LOL I was gonna say the same thing.

MattKan
02-09-2011, 02:15 AM
So I talked to absolut_crono who told me they didn't have time to work on big content due to them having to make content for all the holidays

Mark Sir Link
02-09-2011, 03:00 AM
lmao

MysticX2X
02-09-2011, 08:20 AM
lol?

Fulg0reSama
02-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Sounds like he's bull****ting in more ways than one, very funny.

LordSquirt
02-09-2011, 01:36 PM
this server is getting better by the day, u guys r just n00bs

Fulg0reSama
02-09-2011, 01:45 PM
nou

Mark Sir Link
03-20-2011, 06:41 AM
So I talked to absolut_crono who told me they didn't have time to work on big content due to them having to make content for all the holidays

You would think if this is true someone might have found the 3 minutes required to finally replace all the ice with water outside seaport by now.

Also neat v6 bug included
OZsnxR0XAlk

It's obvious no one from the top down gives a **** about making UN a better server but I find it pretty sad for Graal overall that none of the people who should be providing oversight to playerworlds give a ****, either.

Demisis_P2P
03-20-2011, 07:02 AM
I don't see where the difficulty in releasing content on a regular (monthly/quarterly/yearly) basis comes from.

Mark Sir Link
03-20-2011, 07:09 AM
I don't see where the difficulty in releasing content on a regular (monthly/quarterly/yearly) basis comes from.

There's no difficulty to it, there just needs to be people willing to do it.

Currently there is no staff member on UN willing to do it, and nothing is being done about it.

MattKan
03-20-2011, 07:26 PM
There's no difficulty to it, there just needs to be people willing to do it.

Currently there is no staff member on UN willing to do it, and nothing is being done about it.

Since none of the staff are doing anything, I'm *trying* to make an Unholy Nation Opoly game. Maybe if I do a good enough shop it will get uploaded?

james544
03-20-2011, 07:59 PM
R u guys fking blind? We want this sht to b secretive but Shane gave u guys a hint of some stuff that's going on. Hes releasing some new items after a shop is finished and there's a temple to replace the quests, and trust me, it looks ba. If u guys dot think any development is going on, please, be my guest and apply for a dev job.

MysticX2X
03-20-2011, 08:08 PM
I think there are better things to tackle rather than releasing a slew of (most likely) bugged items.

james544
03-20-2011, 08:43 PM
I think there are better things to tackle rather than releasing a slew of (most likely) bugged items.

Better than nothing in my opinion. o_O

fowlplay4
03-20-2011, 09:02 PM
Better than nothing in my opinion. o_O

Is it really better to contribute to the problem for a fairly short-term gain?

Mark Sir Link
03-20-2011, 09:23 PM
R u guys fking blind? We want this sht to b secretive but Shane gave u guys a hint of some stuff that's going on. Hes releasing some new items after a shop is finished and there's a temple to replace the quests, and trust me, it looks ba. If u guys dot think any development is going on, please, be my guest and apply for a dev job.

I'm not sure how "are you guys blind" and "secretive" are in the same post.

And then I saw it was james544

james544
03-20-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm not sure how "are you guys blind" and "secretive" are in the same post.

And then I saw it was james544

I'm pretty sure some of the staff team leaks out some of the information.

Mark Sir Link
03-20-2011, 09:52 PM
ok well the basic point of my post still stands that no one has invested the 3 or so minutes required to replace the ice around seaport with water now

or the 10 seconds it'd have took if someone had been smart enough to back it up but this is UN Management we're talking about.

I can't understand why you're asking for trust that things are being done when the developers have all lost their capital with the players and no longer deserve any sort of trust that they're developing things.

oo_jazz_oo
03-20-2011, 11:41 PM
or the 10 seconds it'd have took if someone had been smart enough to back it up but this is UN Management we're talking about.

I actually made sure to have Crono back up the levels before they were replaced.
Since I knew I wasn't going to be around much longer after the lake was released...Crono was the one to backup and replace all the levels, so, he should have the backup.

Why it hasn't been done yet? Well...

MattKan
03-21-2011, 12:04 AM
I actually made sure to have Crono back up the levels before they were replaced.
Since I knew I wasn't going to be around much longer after the lake was released...Crono was the one to backup and replace all the levels, so, he should have the backup.

Why it hasn't been done yet? Well...

Kavan, the new Levels Admin, just quit. (well transfered to Events Dev I should say)

And so that leaves two levels team members, one of which is SlikRick who hasn't received rights from absolut_crono yet, even though it has been a week

oo_jazz_oo
03-21-2011, 12:05 AM
Kavan, the new Levels Admin, just quit. (well transfered to Events Dev I should say)

And so that leaves two levels team members, one of which is SlikRick who hasn't received rights from absolut_crono yet, even though it has been a week

I will repeat, Crono backed up the levels, and transferred the new ones.

Now, that means Crono has the brain capacity to do such things as move levels from one location to another.
Ergo, Crono can replace the damn levels.

nullify
03-21-2011, 12:18 AM
I'm shocked by these new developments.

Mark Sir Link
03-21-2011, 12:39 AM
I will repeat, Crono backed up the levels, and transferred the new ones.

Now, that means Crono has the brain capacity to do such things as move levels from one location to another.
Ergo, Crono can replace the damn levels.

Pretty sure at this point he's just laughing it up wondering how long he can not do anything and not have the PWA do anything about it

because it's not like this concern hasn't been shared with him several times

over the past two months

MattKan
03-21-2011, 04:59 AM
Yeah, I mean absolut_crono is obviously going through a hard time, but he should really step down....

Now, if this plays out and he is no longer manager, who do you guys think should be the new manager?

jorollychu
03-21-2011, 06:39 AM
I think Kevin Azite should be manager. He was easily the most talented developer when he was on UN, but had neanderthals higher up bottlenecking his production.

James
03-21-2011, 07:14 AM
plz kev 4 faq admin asst sheriff dev

MysticX2X
03-23-2011, 02:48 AM
So exactly what is the UN dev team even doing? Can we get an update? Apart from the GP team chasing away players with their dictatorial enforcement, I don't really see much of anything. The UN staff team doesn't have to keep things in the shadow in the event of "false promises" as I don't think 90 percent of the players think anything is being developed.

snoop413
03-23-2011, 10:57 AM
unban plz.

Chakrah
03-23-2011, 01:07 PM
90% of the players being like what... 10 players?

Fulg0reSama
03-23-2011, 01:52 PM
90% of the players being like what... 10 players?

But wait Chakrah, how many of those players are RCs?

Mark Sir Link
03-24-2011, 06:58 AM
seaport lake still frozen

Mark Sir Link
03-25-2011, 10:52 AM

jorollychu
03-25-2011, 10:53 AM

James
03-25-2011, 11:03 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/71/205959887_d509c1b1e2.jpg?v=0

frozen lake is frozen

Fulg0reSama
03-25-2011, 11:23 AM
https://trcs.wikispaces.com/file/view/animated-sun.gif/31276133/animated-sun.gif

bloodykiller
03-26-2011, 01:29 AM
u should all come to era, it's graal's only decent server

Tricxta
03-26-2011, 01:48 AM
Atlantis and classic, best servers!!!! Actually they are the only servers that are turning out high quality content on a regular basis. Varia was up there but now that its gone its out. HAH! I prooved you wrong bloodykiller :P

bloodykiller
03-26-2011, 01:50 AM
lmao not really..ol west was quite good but it was deleted, zone was good but now ppl dnt play on iricia anymore
so era is the only 1 left :)

Fulg0reSama
03-26-2011, 01:53 AM
lmao not really..ol west was quite good but it was deleted, zone was good but now ppl dnt play on iricia anymore
so era is the only 1 left :)

So basically, a good server to you is a shooter.

If I have to go into why your logic is beyond flawed than you sir are a complete idiot and have lost any remote possible validation and or credibility.

bloodykiller
03-26-2011, 02:15 AM
So basically, a good server to you is a shooter.

If I have to go into why your logic is beyond flawed than you sir are a complete idiot and have lost any remote possible validation and or credibility.

if u like to do quests and other bs like that, graal isnt the game for u
so stop being mad kid

Demisis_P2P
03-26-2011, 02:25 AM
so stop being mad kid

Unholy Nation has quests?

ffcmike
03-26-2011, 02:27 AM
so stop being mad kid

I guess the original Graal server wasn't the right game for the hundreds of people that played it.

snoop413
03-26-2011, 02:29 AM
why was 'ol west deleted? it was fun.

bloodykiller
03-26-2011, 03:14 AM
leveling, quests..same thing

kia345
03-26-2011, 03:35 AM
why was 'ol west deleted? it was fun.

Probably because Tig can't run a server in any direction that isn't straight down.

WaDaFack
03-26-2011, 09:56 AM
For a server that has existed for almost 10years, I'm disappointed.
Horrendous management, and development.

MattKan
03-26-2011, 07:39 PM
It's ridiculous how there are so many people who play UN all the time- many of them are even great developers and more than fit for the Manager position- but then Absolut_Crono is manager.

I know he has has had many real life issues, but it is getting to the point where he just needs to step down.

fowlplay4
03-26-2011, 07:43 PM
UN's not even supposed to be good, that's its purpose.

jorollychu
03-26-2011, 10:21 PM
PWA needs to step in. Real life issues, sad yes, but shouldnt be affecting the server.

emoman
04-07-2011, 12:21 AM
It hurts to poke my head into graal after my breaks and always find my favorite server with just barely 40 people online and the only people I see on are oldbies sitting around on a dying server waiting in the dark for the staff to do something.
I remember a while before I bought my p2p, UN was brimming with a stable 80-100 player count. The TC was complete and utter chaos with chainsaws tearing body parts everywhere, magic wands turning people into couches and trees, random flutes playing "Oh Canada" in the background.

It's a pity how it was all reduced down to this dull state

Demisis_P2P
04-07-2011, 08:31 AM
The TC was complete and utter chaos with chainsaws tearing body parts everywhere, magic wands turning people into couches and trees, random flutes playing "Oh Canada" in the background

Now I remember why I hate UN.

Mark Sir Link
04-08-2011, 10:33 AM
lake still frozen

Mark Sir Link
04-09-2011, 09:21 AM
I'm still astounded how the ET admin can ask me to spend time developing things and then determine I didn't work hard enough to make the events team.

In terms of actual effort and hours spent on events team related materials, none of the new ETs come close to what I did in the past 2 week, yet they make it and I don't.

still trying to figure out why the PWA is ignoring this circus

Tricxta
04-09-2011, 09:36 AM
coz graal is pretty much dead on pc (most people who arent 12 year olds have more worthy stuff to spend there time on where do you dont have to pay to develop) so I get impression pwa thinks "well.... who really cares. Theres not much point in bothering."

Devil_Lord2
04-10-2011, 04:11 AM

After not being on Graal since 2007, after I quit Zodiac for uploading something of mine other then its purpose and not taking it down, I joined iPod and loved it.

Anyway, I decided to check out PC see if any new servers were up and what more had died on Graal.

Apparently my head was changed to a noob head with funky eyes while being offline for so long, and in the event room I was called "***got Noob" and a bunch of other names. There was an ET about to start a game in the same room and I messaged him and asked him if he was going to do anything about this? He laughed and told me no. A few minutes before this outside of OSL, in the tailor spot I believe, I witnessed three people talking about a GP, some racial slurs about him being black and lazy and they wouldn't ask him to do something and was waiting for another GP to get on to do something..

I don't think it is only on UN though.. Mostly yes.. But not only..
Personally I will not play any PC servers only DEV on Frontier and Testbed.
I visit Classic and talk to the people there too, because they are pretty nice.

Val is probably nice too.. At least to all the people I have talked to they have been. But I liked it better when it was known as Klaria before it started getting a mining system and other odd things.. I think it has changed again..

It is more how the people on the server are.
I can't say they should police better, because the only ones really on the server are loyal to the server and there isn't much chance for new players to join; doing that would be bad for the server..

Actually, those who do somehow pick up an interest to a server and are new hardly understand the game or how to play it and quit anyway lol..

I have a friend from iPod who didn't know how to PM for two months until I told him. He asked me how to make gralats on other servers .. I really didn't know.. I don't think UN has bushes and grass enabled to drop gralats, and I don't even remember Eras system.

Point is, the only hope is to make it more entertaining to keep players on it. :D
I don't even think undeveloped servers should try for classic servers because it really doesn't mean much. One could have a wonderful undeveloped server, and have many players. Why do people want to? Because the name is shown.. so you want a classic server so your server is advertised within Graal. An owner can advertise elsewhere. :]

This is only my opinion, and I will no longer comment about it. </3
Good luck though!

MattKan
04-11-2011, 02:14 AM
I'm still astounded how the ET admin can ask me to spend time developing things and then determine I didn't work hard enough to make the events team.

In terms of actual effort and hours spent on events team related materials, none of the new ETs come close to what I did in the past 2 week, yet they make it and I don't.

still trying to figure out why the PWA is ignoring this circus

I don't think Drake is a developer, which leads me to believe that he thinks that stuff like this can be accomplished in a matter of minutes.

I messaged Twinny and he said that I'm not the first to complain. so yeah

Chakrah
04-12-2011, 01:11 PM
hey im here to WINNING

Devil_Lord2
04-13-2011, 09:38 AM
hey im here to WINNING

Really :o?
I'm here for hugs.. Perhaps we can search for WINNING and hugs together!