PDA

View Full Version : A few glitches that seem to have developed on zone.

AlexP_P
01-19-2011, 03:17 AM
Glitch #1 Wizard on top of B1 area.

Glitch #2 When a team takes over iricia, it goes into celebrations and if you try to enter the portals in the period you should get a message telling you to be ****ing patient, now instead of that, both teams are unbalanced during that period.

Glitch #3 Jetpack Glitch. most people know it by now. unequip jetty and hit DF (yes, in that order quickly)

Glitch #4 if you get killed during the celebrations your team logo stays there, you can use the team chat and see the bases but you can actually switch teams once untill you get killed on the celebrations again.

Glitch #5 teams randomly being unbalanced, and therefore being kicked out of the team. (Something that always happen to me when my team is actually winning.)

eh. i should most likely put this on the bug report, but nobody goes inthere anymore and this thread would therefore be useless.

don't like it here just go move it.

Cheers

ReptarKingOfTheOZone
01-19-2011, 03:39 AM

not a glitch

AlexP_P
01-19-2011, 03:49 AM
not a glitch

then what is it?

Shadow5596321
01-19-2011, 03:59 AM
then what is it?It's a joke we do to Ooola. We would tell them there is a blue wizard at base 1 that would give you a perm rps code.

Why it has a shield is beyond me.

Feonix
01-19-2011, 05:24 AM
Blue wizard is legend.

Extreme101
01-19-2011, 05:45 AM
lol ooola still falls for crap

then what is it?

its ur mom with a beard

Feonix
01-27-2011, 05:33 AM
lol zone is so bugged, i think the npc just gave up on itself

MagikMasterMind
01-27-2011, 06:09 AM
You forgot to mention the most important:

-All team planets cannot be played no more cause you can't enter a ****ing warp

Deas_Voice
01-27-2011, 03:27 PM
i have no idea how it ended up there, really. when i tried to find it's orign, i couldn't find anything, so i'm assuming that the level got edited and someone added that by mistake. and as i didn't have level access i couldn't remove it.

Glitch #2 When a team takes over iricia, it goes into celebrations and if you try to enter the portals in the period you should get a message telling you to be ****ing patient, now instead of that, both teams are unbalanced during that period.
i'm not sure how this got changed, but it should tell you that the celebrations are still going on, instead of that the team your trying to enter is unbalanced.

Glitch #3 Jetpack Glitch. most people know it by now. unequip jetty and hit DF (yes, in that order quickly)
it would probably be fixed if weapons was disabled when you roll, which means that players would wine more then having them activated and using that roll. anyhow, it's illegal to glitch, so you can get locked, and in the end, banned for glitching rather then telling the staffs to do something about it (i'm not saying that you are, but others that are doing it).

Glitch #4 if you get killed during the celebrations your team logo stays there, you can use the team chat and see the bases
it's always been like this, so i don't think it's a glitch, as you can still change team after.

Glitch #5 teams randomly being unbalanced, and therefore being kicked out of the team. (Something that always happen to me when my team is actually winning.)
you know, this isn't a glitch really, as the other team leaves the planet to avoid begin "jailed" in the celebrations.

overall, Zone got quite a few "glitches" compared to it's revival gold server

Feonix
01-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Blue wizard travels the land's searching for ooola

Shadow5596321
01-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Deas, try learning to read the other posts in this dead thread which doesn't even matter anymore.

The Blue wizard was ADDED to Base 1 for OOOLA. There's no need to search for something when the answer is IN this thread.

Deas_Voice
01-27-2011, 11:21 PM
Deas, try learning to read the other posts in this dead thread which doesn't even matter anymore.

The Blue wizard was ADDED to Base 1 for OOOLA. There's no need to search for something when the answer is IN this thread.

i do not know who this "ooola" guy is, and i dont care, as it's not true what you are saying.

Shadow5596321
01-27-2011, 11:39 PM
LOL Quit being an stubborn bastard and avoiding the REAL reason why CODEIN added the blue wizard with a shield at base 1.

Feonix
01-28-2011, 03:27 AM
Mike started the joke, I swear. He told ooola you need to roll in slime untill you eventually reach 20 hp, then say ''blue wizard reveal yourself'' several times untill he appears. Funny part is we got atleast 3 or more people to believe it.

But srs blue wizard is real he's a walking legend

Shadow5596321
01-28-2011, 01:44 PM
Steve started it, not me.

Feonix
01-28-2011, 04:33 PM
no u, Steve dressed as him

ReptarKingOfTheOZone
01-28-2011, 07:10 PM
i pretended to be the blue wizard, i think mike and bigtime started it with the goo thing xD

Shadow5596321
01-28-2011, 07:21 PM
Still think the blue wizard is some sort of mistake that was added to the level for unknown reasons Deas?

MagikMasterMind
01-28-2011, 08:50 PM
I think it was added for unknown reason but it turned out to be ****ing hilarious

PowerProNL
01-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Come online to zone guys I am there.

Deas_Voice
01-31-2011, 09:50 PM
in my Quest of fixing Zone; i noticed that someone have cleaned out the ServerFlags; which means that there's a lot of others script that broke because it can't find the flags.

for an instance, you can't add any ET's anymore because you would have to add them thu serverflags, but those flags doesnt exist in there anymore, so u would have to go thu a 1'000 lines of code to retrive those again.

going onto a team thu scripting and taking all bases and winning worked fine; it's just the teleporter that i assume is broke because of the missing server flags, but i dont know. i'm not sure why you can't see how many is on a planet anymore, im still wondering who the **** edited these stuffs when Zone lost it's manager.

unbelievable. the guy who did it should get banned already.. (some1 check logs, meh ).
Edit: it appears this have been done on Debug too >_<

MagikMasterMind
01-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Wow... simply... wow...

Shadow5596321
01-31-2011, 10:28 PM
I think it was added for unknown reason but it turned out to be ****ing hilariousIt wasn't added for an unknown reason. It was added to **** with ooola.

Feonix
02-01-2011, 03:21 AM
Blue wizard is unleashing his wrath on zone