PDA

View Full Version : UN Events

LordSquirt
01-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Can you guys hire ETs? I can't play events so there isn't really anything else for me to do.!pissed!!pissed!!pissed!

Also, can you post the new tourney schedule since the tournaments were supposed to start after Jan 1st but I haven't seen any announcements.

RegretZ
01-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Can you guys hire ETs? I can't play events so there isn't really anything else for me to do.!pissed!!pissed!!pissed!

Also, can you post the new tourney schedule since the tournaments were supposed to start after Jan 1st but I haven't seen any announcements.

They're trying...give them some time.
After what just happened I'm sure they just need some time to recover.

LordSquirt
01-06-2011, 12:06 AM
They're trying...give them some time.
After what just happened I'm sure they just need some time to recover.

I saw Streety hire some ETs

RegretZ
01-06-2011, 12:09 AM
I saw Streety hire some ETs

Yes, there have been ET hirings, but that doesn't mean that everything is ready. There may be training still left to do, and since the whole ET team quit there's a lot left to do I would think. (Not speaking from experience, so I could be wrong. Mostly making educated guesses here.)

LordSquirt
01-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Yes, there have been ET hirings, but that doesn't mean that everything is ready. There may be training still left to do, and since the whole ET team quit there's a lot left to do I would think. (Not speaking from experience, so I could be wrong. Mostly making educated guesses here.)

i believe in instant gratification

RegretZ
01-06-2011, 12:27 AM
i believe in instant gratification

Just wait, things will be back on track in no time I'm sure.

MattKan
01-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Funny how Regret seems to think he knows everything about UN...

I personally hope that new events are made. I'm still awaiting for PPK's 4-85 and SkyPk 2!

DustyPorViva
01-06-2011, 01:36 AM
SkyPk 2!
O.o

RegretZ
01-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Funny how Regret seems to think he knows everything about UN...

I personally hope that new events are made. I'm still awaiting for PPK's 4-85 and SkyPk 2!

I never said that. I said they were just educated guesses. Will you please get off my back? I'm really tired of you hounding on me and trying to find faults in EVERYTHING I say.

MattKan
01-06-2011, 02:11 AM
O.o

SkyPk where you go beyond the sky and into the heavens

cbk1994
01-06-2011, 02:18 AM
squirt for manager

MattKan
01-06-2011, 02:26 AM
why?

Unkownsoldier
01-06-2011, 02:59 AM
I never said that. I said they were just educated guesses. Will you please get off my back? I'm really tired of you hounding on me and trying to find faults in EVERYTHING I say.

You might have said it (educated guesses), but that doesn't mean you have to state the obvious. We understand that the events team has been hindered due to recent events (no pun intended), so I don't comprehend why you have to continue stating it. Also, you assume that it takes time to recover, yet I don't believe you have ever been an Events Team member, they come at a dime a dozen and are replaceable pretty easily especially with most of the UN players having some sort of staff experience.

snoop413
01-06-2011, 03:38 AM
time to recover? ET is the easiest job and rufus will be the easiest admin to replace. being ETA takes no skill. how do you think i was able to be it twice? they're probably just waiting on people who are interested in applying.

RegretZ
01-06-2011, 03:55 AM
You might have said it (educated guesses), but that doesn't mean you have to state the obvious. We understand that the events team has been hindered due to recent events (no pun intended), so I don't comprehend why you have to continue stating it. Also, you assume that it takes time to recover, yet I don't believe you have ever been an Events Team member, they come at a dime a dozen and are replaceable pretty easily especially with most of the UN players having some sort of staff experience.

I was trying to cheer Squirt up and get him to give it some time. Actually, I'm an ET on Zodiac, though due to recent events having to do with me switching to linux and computer lag of over 3 seconds most of the time I haven't been able to do much the last few days. x_x

Unkownsoldier
01-06-2011, 04:15 AM
I was trying to cheer Squirt up and get him to give it some time. Actually, I'm an ET on Zodiac, though due to recent events having to do with me switching to linux and computer lag of over 3 seconds most of the time I haven't been able to do much the last few days. x_x

You don't need to cheer him up, hes a big boy and he understands whats going on hes been around forever. Zodiac ET? Thats a joke, Zodiac isn't based off of Events like N-Pulse or Unholy Nation is, besides sparring, idling, talking ,and events playing there is absolutely no reason to log on.

MysticX2X
01-07-2011, 12:34 AM
squirt just wants to hustle more ep...

LordSquirt
01-07-2011, 12:35 AM
mystic knows me too well

Chakrah
01-07-2011, 11:23 PM
can we flush this dead fish down the toilet yet

Fulg0reSama
01-08-2011, 12:07 AM
can we flush this dead fish down the toilet yet?

Not until everyone has taken their poop in the bowl- er I mean coffin.